Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Moo moo haha think she means Miu Miu which is pronounced mee-oo-mee-oo :ROFLMAO:

First dress makes her look like a shapeless unit how is that possible at size 12? Looks like a paper bag or something.

How ugly is that 2004 belt? It’s something s club 7 would wear. This woman wrote a style book!!!!!!!

highlight for me- a little snOg instead of snug

baby pink dress makes her look like-she is wearing sausage casing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Lee is so vigilant is he? How would she have to act for him to encourage her to get some help/support then? Although maybe he does and she just doesn't want to hear it, which seems entirely possible.

God, I remember when her parents lived there and she was literally rearranging that living room every single day. That was when I realised there was something really wrong. It's very odd to be a witness to someone being really unwell on the Internet. Sometimes I think I shouldn't watch anymore.

EmJane86

VIP Member
No offence Khila, but you’ve had those jeans on all week 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s your 10 year anniversary and you couldn’t be bothered to wear clean clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, it could of been worse since she’s got at least 9 bridal gowns in her wardrobe that she never got to wear in the end 😂

• Haha
she basically says at about 26 mins into that live that she doesn’t read tattle, but coincidentally managed to talk about everything mentioned in this thread from the past 24 hours! Explaining the wedding rings and dress for her brothers wedding, the muscling into her brothers life/baby, how he was essentially offering up the baby for content(?!) and of course the comments about moving of his furniture...all of which is a major overreaction to the couple of comments on her latest YT video....so guessing she’ll be reading this all evening with her southern comfort and coke....Hi Mikhila

Reactions: 11

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Half her videos are her applying make op at her desk while she chats robbish. Why does she think people want to see her slapping on makeup with her bare hands onto her puffy face while she mumbles away? It's not interesting or entertaining. She looks so unwell, it's not even funny any more.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I thought she said that swing was life changing. That didn't last did it. Here's a tip. Stop watching Vampire Diaries on repeat, go out and get a proper job or go back to the office for structure and interaction, stop trying to sell crap to your followers, cut down on the pint sized mogs of milky coffee and diet coke, wash your hair, wash your body and get the ball rolling with some kind of diagnosis pathway for your ADHD.

I feel bit sad for her, she started off the year all positive, looked clean, knocked out a couple of videos she'd clearly planned and put effort into, one of which was about no buys and identifying emotional triggers for spending and the other was about making an effort so you feel good. Cut to two weeks later she's a complete hypocrite buying random crap she thinks will change her life and she's back to looking really unkempt and unclean

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I was wondering where today's video is. The current upload schedule seems to be; upload a video every day at 7am on both channels for a few days, insist she's daily vlogging, then upload nothing for a few days.

Eta just seen the vlog is live.... her hands are filthy 😦 this wasn't while gardening, this was after she'd fallen asleep on the sofa at the end of the night.
Screenshot_20220411-101700_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It had initially sounded like it was a total surprise to receive that ring but that video today shows she'd been heavily hinting about wanting it. Obviously some American she wants to be has the same ring and she had to have it.

Their marriage seems to lack any real connection and they rely on outward displays to feel like they're appearing happy. Engraved Cartier rings, Vegas vow renewals, wanting matching tattoos. It all seems very superficial. I never get the feeling that they're actually in love. She couldn't even be bothered to get him a valentine's card and said she forgot, even though we know she had made a Valentine's related ad, and had been out to the shops on Valentine's day as we seen on a vlog.

Yoko

Chatty Member
The mess in her house house when she’s walking around vlogging though!! 🤢 And she’s off work. Sat wittering to a camera and playing a kids fucking computer game!!! Honestly this woman is such a lazy overgrown child.Do some housework..do some cleaning. How Lee puts up with her lazyness is beyond me!

When she's bragging about never going on a walk for her mental health i used to think but what about going on a walk for your dog's mental and physical health? The fact that going on a walk is only just a recent novelty for her after X years of owning a dog blows my mind. I get the impression her husband walks it around the housing estate every once in a while.

queencarmen

VIP Member
god she talks absolute shite i dont know how anyone puts up with it..it reminds me of when i was younger and used to pretend i was on a tv show lol she just talks and talks and talks

• Haha