Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Khila, if you take your annual leave whilst this kids are off, you’re supposed to do something with them. Not piss about talking to your imaginary friends on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 14

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She's low because she's stuck in that house. Why is she so averse to going back to the office? It's only 2 days a week for her and it would do her the world of good. She openly admits she's an extrovert who needs other people's company to gain energy from. The other day she put a comment on someone's post saying she still felt nervous about going to the office. WHY?
She keeps saying she worried about covid and the office but she’s clearly not worried about covid if she went to the hospital for the birth of someone else’s child despite not needing to be there when hospitals are ripe with covid. As well as going to New York when cases were heading towards a peak there.

She’s not worried at all it’s bullshit she doesn’t want to have to get up earlier and actually get washed and ready for the day.

Erm... did i imagine a no buy video two weeks ago because I've just watched her go round primark impulse purchasing cheap tat she didn't even want or need before seeing it there and then

She's posted a story
Thats a bit pants for her, embarrassing as well seeing as she's told 5000 people. But she can't be surprised. Her colleagues and employers will have seen snippets of her channel, if not more, 100s of videos showing us she can't plan, she doesn't prep, she publicly announces on multiple occasions she does not want to be in her work places, she vlogs herself working at home looking like a tramp, often with hair masks/face cream and god knows what slathered all over herself, extended lunch breaks. I'm no alan sugar but even i can see that she's not the candidate for the job. Don't even know what the job is

Vixen88

VIP Member
Poor girl will be in hospital today and come home to tongue and groove half way round the nursery, painted with the dregs of her Lick pink 02 tin of paint.

Also why would the park she went past be ‘like a London park’? Does she not know the whole of the UK has parks?

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I dont see the problem, i share tons of family photos on my socials including neice and nephews, and family members share pics of mine,some people just dont mind it. Its just a cute photo of a baby,why does she have to hide it.
Because she’s sharing it to 25 thousand complete strangers. It’s not her child to share to them. She doesn’t know who the people seeing this picture is.

I find it really odd (incredibly beyond words odd to be honest) that when she goes through these periods of low mood she genuinely believes it's a collective thing, everyone else must be low also rather than accept it's something within her "i spoke to my friend and she's in a funk too" as if that explains it all and absolves her from taking any responsibility for her own wellbeing. Depression is not a cold, it's not something that's doing the rounds, something you can catch.

Although it won't fix things for her, i honestly believe if she didn't live like a slob she'd feel so much better. The matted greasy hair, bloated shiny face and the same crumpled faded sweatshirt for 3 consecutive days at a time... anyone would feel down if they put no care into looking after themselves.

The best thing she could do for her mental health is come off social media and youtube.

I'm watching the vlog now, oh what a surprise she "was talking to a friend and she said..." my eyes rolled so hard to hear that
How can she have sad when she has this all year. I tell you what mik, look back on the vlog where you described having to spend the summer holidays with your own children as like a lockdown and how happy you are for September to get rid of them, that will remind you that this is a year long moan and whinge. Not seasonal by any stretch

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Love how she made sure she got the hospital setting into the photo.

Most people know you don't tell anyone when someone is in hospital having their baby, it's for the parents to announce when baby is on the way/been born.

She just couldn't resist.

whoops!

I feel sick at the lingerie in her primark haul 🤢 Why would you show that to the internet? Imagine her in that with the hair dripping in grease 🤢🤣
Poor milo and Ella. Having their mum put her shagging outfits on YouTube for all too see. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I love how she claims that YouTube is only a part time thing for her but she uploads about 7 videos a week! Most youtubers do one or two videos a week maximum. She is only getting a couple of thousand views per video, so she must know she needs to do that several times a week to make decent money from it.

It's really off-putting for the viewer to know that the person filmed multiple videos in one sitting wearing the same outfit and just sat there making videos about nothing for the sake of it. Pointless, no relevance. I've no interest in her anymore.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How many Instagram accounts does she need? She has 1 for her, one for her ‘home’, one for her dog and now one for her junk merch.

View attachment 1021086
It's pronounced 'jonk'

Omg just seen what you were all talking about! How has she made a 40 minute video about few comments on a previous 6 minute video :oops: I'm assuming that's what she talks about anyway, I'm not watching it.

Screenshot_20220127-210917_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
she's wanting to get 'gardening stoff' done today........she does realise it's not spring yet doesn't she? We are due some snow mid february according to local weather forecasts
It's pretty windy here in S. Yorkshire, low flying bin lid warnings are in force - take care Mik

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
So Mik’s took a weeks holiday to sit at home in manky sweatshirts with greasy hair rambling nonsense to her camera. Her life seems very very dull and unfulfilled. Why is she never doing anything?!

nothereforit12

The covid vlog is an eye opener. She’s mad at her viewers for suggesting it might be covid because that’s “what they always say it is”.

She spends all that time spent being passive aggressive when she could get a hobby or even the odd bath.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Bet Miks neighbours love her and her mates drunkly screeching to sing star in the shed bar. What a racket!
The way her hair hangs over her face in her latest vlog is very unflattering, big sheet of hair. Reminds me of my mother's back in the 1970s! She really needs it cut shorter and some kind of style or layers. It's like Neil from the Young Ones hair (if any of you are old enough to know such an old programme 😆).

Attachments

• Haha