Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re totally right. MK mugged herself off a bit by doing that. I suppose we all say things then do the opposite at times, but she’ll never live that down.

I’d love to reach out to Lauren, take her under my wing and just do everything to help her. Obviously I never could, but it’s sad when strangers on the internet seem to give more of a tit about her than the users and abusers surrounding her. If she were my pal I’d have done everything within my power to get her the help she needs. I just want to help everyone, I’m that kind of person🙈😂
You are an empath. I am too like that. It seems Narcissists surround her and she likely never had a good upbringing where she was considered important in her own right. She has adhered to issued within the family. Anyone can have friends but usually they are made up of acquaintances, hangers-on but a real friend cares about youre inner wellbeing and will help you because they truly love you.
She is lucky to not be around Mark anymore and needs to see that as a blessing. His treatment of Lauren was disgusting and the UK audience still havent forgotten. He shouldve apologise for disrespecting her. She is well rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Towie was SO scripted back then though (I have no idea of now as I haven’t watched in years) so who knows what was said when filming and what was said behind closed doors, and also what they were told to do/say

Reactions: 2
Towie was SO scripted back then though (I have no idea of now as I haven’t watched in years) so who knows what was said when filming and what was said behind closed doors, and also what they were told to do/say
There are scripts and I know that as I've worked in reality TV and they will say add drama but making negative comments about your own girlfriend's weight and appearance to me Im sure will not be encouraged. And any man who respects their girlfriend and women in general should NEVER do that.
His behaviour can't be denied. Ruining your own gfs self esteem is not worth any tv contract and I hardly doubt they wouldve encouraged that part.
That mentally sticks in my mind and no doubt has had an impact on Lauren as she says so herself who has dramatically changed her natural good looks sadly. Hopefully she will lay off the unnecessary fillers and see what beauty lies beneath.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are scripts and I know that as I've worked in reality TV and they will say add drama but making negative comments about your own girlfriend's weight and appearance to me Im sure will not be encouraged. And any man who respects their girlfriend and women in general should NEVER do that.
His behaviour can't be denied. Ruining your own gfs self esteem is not worth any tv contract and I hardly doubt they wouldve encouraged that part.
That mentally sticks in my mind and no doubt has had an impact on Lauren as she says so herself who has dramatically changed her natural good looks sadly. Hopefully she will lay off the unnecessary fillers and see what beauty lies beneath.
She was a lovely looking girl and she has ruined her features and her figure, she reminds me of the mess Pete Burns made of his face

Reactions: 11
Mark will have seen michelle as the ultimate trophy so will have love bombed her. Would have loved to hear how he reacts to the Luke Pasqualino rumours. An actual tall man who seems to treat people with kindness. Cant wait for their wedding 😂 All joking aside if the Luke rumours are true (as they seem to be in the make up artist posts) then what has Mark got over Michelle to keep her there. Is it purely business?

Just seen on instagram that cousin Katie is encouraging hole moisturisation as she wants to help other women and break the taboo, not for loads of free stuff and money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mark will have seen michelle as the ultimate trophy so will have love bombed her. Would have loved to hear how he reacts to the Luke Pasqualino rumours. An actual tall man who seems to treat people with kindness. Cant wait for their wedding 😂 All joking aside if the Luke rumours are true (as they seem to be in the make up artist posts) then what has Mark got over Michelle to keep her there. Is it purely business?
Now Luke I understand. Mark might be good looking but he is such a plank.
Even Michelle knows that but from her comments before Mark got hold of her... Luke is super cute and seems like a nice guy. I could see why she wanted a piece of him IF ITS TRUE.
God forbid Trophy bird lay off the fillers and let her hair go frizzy, dons some shapeless clothes & gains a few pounds...
I wonder what she sees in Mark as I don't recall her ever singing his praises... like he does her.
Where is this lady who posted this 🍵 tea

Others in there too

• Wow
Omg no wonder Lauren has so many issues. She looks beautiful here. There's no way that guy has changed
He is such a nasty piece of work, putting her down deliberately and hectoring her constantly, NASTY

Reactions: 5
Now Luke I understand. Mark might be good looking but he is such a plank.
Even Michelle knows that but from her comments before Mark got hold of her... Luke is super cute and seems like a nice guy. I could see why she wanted a piece of him IF ITS TRUE.
God forbid Trophy bird lay off the fillers and let her hair go frizzy, dons some shapeless clothes & gains a few pounds...
I wonder what she sees in Mark as I don't recall her ever singing his praises... like he does her.
Where is this lady who posted this 🍵 tea
I wonder if Mark Snr has been faithful to Carol? Somehow I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Mark Snr has been faithful to Carol? Somehow I doubt it.
I think he admitted to cheating on her when he berated Ricky for admitting to cheating on his daughter (not for cheating on Jess- just for being truthful about it.)

• Wow

Just seen on instagram that cousin Katie is encouraging hole moisturisation as she wants to help other women and break the taboo, not for loads of free stuff and money.

She doesn’t need to be with Luke to be with a tall man, she can stay with Mark he’s 6ft 2... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Mark above 6 foot? I always assumed he was short about 5'5. Not thats there's anything wrong with being short.
Depends who you ask - if you ask mark or any of the PR pieces he pays for he’s 6ft 2 if you ask anyone who has seen him or your own eyes he’s about 5ft 8 on a good day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so triggered by Mark and his high heels! He is 5'7 on a good day!

• Haha
I cant believe Jess is having 15 bridesmaids. It sounds chavtastic. I can imagine a big hair piece and I can see her in a horse and carriage with a big show stopper with Priyanka Chopras 75ft veil.
I want to see this televised at Home with the Wrights.. 15 bridesmaid bound to be a few disasters...
Was she invited to Billies wedding? Or any of The Wrights

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe Jess is having 15 bridesmaids. It sounds chavtastic. I can imagine a big hair piece and I can see her in a horse and carriage with a big show stopper with Priyanka Chopras 75ft veil.
I want to see this televised at Home with the Wrights.. 15 bridesmaid bound to be a few disasters...
Was she invited to Billies wedding? Or any of The Wrights
I don't recall seeing her in Billie's wedding but she was a the Wright weddings cos shes faaaaaammmilleeeee innit? Yes the wedding should be televised and a series of At Home with the Wrights should be made into a series, we need entertainment in these grim times.

• Haha
Everyone needs to email ITV Be and suggest the Wrights at home show. It would be comedy gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.