Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Mark must hate people looking at his wife's boobs when he probably only gets to look now too.
Screenshot_20200625-185243_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I judt had a look as Ive never heard of her but I loved the naked sleeve with pearls.
also never heard of her, I’ve had a look and I like the pearls, I really like the pearled train bit too but I think the dress will age badly and look very dated/ if it’s time rather than classic

Reactions: 5
Pair of utterly narcissistic twats. She is gorgeous yes, but she'd eat herself if she could. He is a charmless, talentless lantern jawed cockwomble, God only knows what she sees in him - she could have had her pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I felt a bit excited there until I read it and realised Marks said they just like a baby name and clarified they’re not trying yet (or ever) 🙈. I honestly cannot see them ever having a baby, but secretly I’d like them to.
I know I can’t decide if they are trying and don’t want to say (which I completely get) or they never will. I thought now would be the perfect time given lock down and neither of them working much and MK quitting our girl. They seem to be waiting for perfect time to start their family but I’m not sure there is ever one and in the nicest way (I’m there age!) not getting any younger not saying they can’t but knowing them they’ll decide at 40 to start trying

Reactions: 5
Michelle is doing another series of Brassic so maybe after that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.