Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is doing another series of Brassic so maybe after that?
I love Brassic! They could easily work around a pregnancy, I think they maybe have problems conceiving or have split up.

Reactions: 3
Pair of utterly narcissistic twats. She is gorgeous yes, but she'd eat herself if she could. He is a charmless, talentless lantern jawed cockwomble, God only knows what she sees in him - she could have had her pick.
Well apparently she had a thing with Luke aka Elvis 😍😍😍😛 I sooo would The chemistry.
Mark Wright has the Towie stamp and theres no shaking that off. He was so obnoxious in Towie. No one forgets. He is good looking though just a big ego
Cockwomble???? 😆 Thats a new one sounds like a compliment😁

I felt a bit excited there until I read it and realised Marks said they just like a baby name and clarified they’re not trying yet (or ever) 🙈. I honestly cannot see them ever having a baby, but secretly I’d like them to.
I can see the OK! spreads already... I imagine The birth would be all the Wright family descending in The birthing pool 🤭ok maybe just in the suite... photo ops aplenty😋
She will have a lot of babysitters on tap thats for sure.

What was his tv show?
The Batchelor. I never saw it but lets face it its dated. Girls all desperately competing for a guy. Move with the rines...
he is not a natural in from of the camers. He tries too hard. He made a shot of it in The States. But he has a pretty boy look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Luke has liked more of Michelle's Instagram pictures than Mark. Did her boobs photo go or was it just an instagram stories pic as it's not there.

I am loving Carol's neckline arrangement here, it's just so bedspread, a valance sheet? I admire someone who is confident enough to look like soft furnishings. I'm not even kidding, I just bought some ruched fabric affair on ASOS.
Screenshot_20200628-181914_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Luke has liked more of Michelle's Instagram pictures than Mark. Did her boobs photo go or was it just an instagram stories pic as it's not there.

I am loving Carol's neckline arrangement here, it's just so bedspread, a valance sheet? I admire someone who is confident enough to look like soft furnishings. I'm not even kidding, I just bought some ruched fabric affair on ASOS.View attachment 166250
I thought it was one of those cartoon emojis.. I didnt think it was real. It does look like that.
If you look carefully it looks like she got the dress and got that added on. She defo stands out.
She looks like Jess. Marks mum is a Pretty Lady.

Reactions: 4

I am loving Carol's neckline arrangement here, it's just so bedspread, a valance sheet? I admire someone who is confident enough to look like soft furnishings. I'm not even kidding, I just bought some ruched fabric affair on ASOS.View attachment 166250
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Michele boob picture was a story but still carol is just 😂🙈

Nah, it’s a curtain pelmet.

Reactions: 5
I’m SO rooting for this Michelle/luke relationship. Although probably just wishful thinking 😫😫 he just liked her recent insta within 10 mins of her posting- Bet mark was fuming 🤣🤣 love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m SO rooting for this Michelle/luke relationship. Although probably just wishful thinking 😫😫 he just liked her recent insta within 10 mins of her posting- Bet mark was fuming 🤣🤣 love it!!
Ha me too!!! I also noticed that and was a little excited 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On marks daily advertising campaign of train wright, he posted saying Michelle was doing it while she hides behind Natalia in the background 😂
5DD61E01-00E8-456E-B67D-5680F1A5394E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen some of her recent magazine article and she says she is getting annoyed with people asking about babies because people don’t know what happens behind closed doors. I genuinely think they may be struggling to conceive.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen some of her recent magazine article and she says she is getting annoyed with people asking about babies because people don’t know what happens behind closed doors. I genuinely think they may be struggling to conceive.
The worst part of that is his family seem to be the worst for it - always going on about them having kids in interviews

I agree they are probably struggling. although Michelle doesn’t look unhealthy, she is very slight and this can effect fertility hugely, even if not under weight and still having periods etc.

Just a thought

Reactions: 5
I agree they are probably struggling. although Michelle doesn’t look unhealthy, she is very slight and this can effect fertility hugely, even if not under weight and still having periods etc.

Just a thought
Lots of things can affect fertility not just weight. You can also be perfectly fine and still struggle. Took us 3 years and all our tests came back as normal. Sometimes nature is just a witch

Reactions: 29
I agree people keep guessing she’s pregnant too if she’s wears a hoody or anything so that can’t help. I hope it works out for them though I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

It sounds as though they could be potentially experiencing fertility issues. It could be either or, or maybe both of them. It’s not always straight forward. There’s many things that can affect fertility, I’m a size 8 and until early this year I was awaiting IVF because endometriosis has damaged and blocked my tubes. Infertility is a horrible thing to go through and puts a massive strain on relationships. If it is fertility issues I can’t imagine how they must feel being constantly asked about it and scrutinised for it in the public eye. A handful of people knew about me and I know all too well how it feels to have people constantly asking when you’re going to have kids, as if I hadn’t been trying for over 4 years 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It sounds as though they could be potentially experiencing fertility issues. It could be either or, or maybe both of them. It’s not always straight forward. There’s many things that can affect fertility, I’m a size 8 and until early this year I was awaiting IVF because endometriosis has damaged and blocked my tubes. Infertility is a horrible thing to go through and puts a massive strain on relationships. If it is fertility issues I can’t imagine how they must feel being constantly asked about it and scrutinised for it in the public eye. A handful of people knew about me and I know all too well how it feels to have people constantly asking when you’re going to have kids, as if I hadn’t been trying for over 4 years 🙄
I couldn't agree more. Fertility is so complex. Even if there isn't anything 'wrong' it can still take years to conceive.
Could also be that they just don't want kids. Not everyone does

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.