Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall seeing her in Billie's wedding but she was a the Wright weddings cos shes faaaaaammmilleeeee innit? Yes the wedding should be televised and a series of At Home with the Wrights should be made into a series, we need entertainment in these grim times.
I think Jess will be offered a show for her wedding, maybe even just a one off. I don’t see the problem with a lot of bridesmaids, I personally wouldn’t do it but for people with big families and a lot of friends it seems ok and seems to be Quite common these days. I don’t even have 15 people that I would want as my bridesmaids even if I was to do it 🤣 the wedding will be so tacky and personally I can’t wait to see it, will be a good laugh 😭

Reactions: 1
I think Jess will be offered a show for her wedding, maybe even just a one off. I don’t see the problem with a lot of bridesmaids, I personally wouldn’t do it but for people with big families and a lot of friends it seems ok and seems to be Quite common these days. I don’t even have 15 people that I would want as my bridesmaids even if I was to do it 🤣 the wedding will be so tacky and personally I can’t wait to see it, will be a good laugh 😭
I so agree with you I really hope its on telly

Hollie (Marks sister in law) has just posted on her Instagram story that she has been sent a pair of trainers with her dogs names on them, one of which is dead. Don't know if it’s just me but I find that very bizarre, if I walked about town wearing shoes with my pets names on them I would get a few funny looks I can tell you that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh how all of the Wright’s moaned and moaned all through lockdown because they couldn’t go on their monthly holidays 🙄 I’m lucky if I get one holiday a year compared to the amount they get 🤣

Reactions: 3
Post the pic please I dont have insta. I canr see it. He is soooooo cheesy. Cringeee.
It was a video and I am not clever enough to copy it on to here but I am sure you can imagine it

Hollie (Marks sister in law) has just posted on her Instagram storCry that she has been sent a pair of trainers with her dogs names on them, one of which is dead. Don't know if it’s just me but I find that very bizarre, if I walked about town wearing shoes with my pets names on them I would get a few funny looks I can tell you that 🤣
Very weird especially seeing one of them is dead

Reactions: 2
Hollie (Marks sister in law) has just posted on her Instagram story that she has been sent a pair of trainers with her dogs names on them, one of which is dead. Don't know if it’s just me but I find that very bizarre, if I walked about town wearing shoes with my pets names on them I would get a few funny looks I can tell you that 🤣
Just seen them looks like she wrote them on herself with a marker pen 😂

• Haha
I was the Maid of Honor in a wedding with 15 bridesmaids. This is not including the children who were in the wedding. Planning the wedding shower and hen were an absolute nightmare. If I could turn back time I would have just said no!

I’m the opposite of Jess and I hate huge groups and having attention on me. I could see her reveling in all of the hubbub and chaos. She would just love being the center of all of those peoples lives for several days, if not weeks/months. I couldn’t think of anything worse for whoever is planning this for her! She will bring new meaning to Bridezilla.

Reactions: 7
Lauren has another article in the daily fail going on about how she’s (not) over Mark Wright I have to feel sorry for Michelle when these pop up!

Lauren has another article in the daily fail going on about how she’s (not) over Mark Wright I have to feel sorry for Michelle when these pop up!
I feel sorry for Michelle being with Mark Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark currently on Lorraine talking about how him and Michelle are going to “their” favourite restaurant ‘olivias’ in Spain next week 😑😑 sure it’s Michelle’s fav too mark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mark currently on Lorraine talking about how him and Michelle are going to “their” favourite restaurant ‘olivias’ in Spain next week 😑😑 sure it’s Michelle’s fav too mark 😂😂
Her head must be melted being stuck with him in quarantine and now she's to go on holidays with them all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her head must be melted being stuck with him in quarantine and now she's to go on holidays with them all
It would be so much nicer if they went somewhere different on their own, now she' ll be stuck with the rest of his clan including his cousin and his family.

It would be so much nicer if they went somewhere different on their own, now she' ll be stuck with the rest of his clan including his cousin and his family.
Blink 3 times if you need help Michelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like they haven't split up then!

Reactions: 1
Olivias the restaurant owned by Marks cousin? Obviously had a very dry few months and Mark and Chelle heading over..
Nice of Mark to plug Olivias...I'm sure Chelle will be looking forward to the whole Towie crew descending there that week... I'm sure the whole fam go....

Reactions: 5

Came across this clip the other day 😂 Forgot how good the old towie used to be - absolutely brutal!
Interesting that even back then he preferred Michelle’s body type! Poor Lauren, she put up with ALOT of tit tbf
I was uncomfortable the first time I watched that scene on Towie, I'm uncomfortable rewatching it again. He was breaking her down. He knew exactly what he we doing. It's not about body preference, it's about weakening someone to control them. I'm sad for her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.