Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fertility is hugely complex and size plays such a small part. I managed to have two children really easily, however after my second I got sick and my body basically thought it was pregnant all the time (constant milk production and no periods for 5 years on and off). Although we didn’t want a 3rd child if we did we would have struggled massively as I was basically infertile. I always find it rude when people as others when they will have a baby as no one knows what’s happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't agree more. Fertility is so complex. Even if there isn't anything 'wrong' it can still take years to conceive.
Could also be that they just don't want kids. Not everyone does
Exactly. It’s a painful journey and before my own issues I’d have thought nothing of asking if people were planning on having kids. I’d never, ever ask it now.

There is also the ones who don’t want kids and dont want to have to get into that discussion because there’s always people saying ‘oh you’ll change your mind one day’😂🙄.

I’ve accepted what’s for me won’t go past me, and the only plans I have now is to fill my house with dogs 😂😂😂.

If anything is going on behind closed doors with Michelle and Mark then I hope they get the help they need. It could also explain why it looks as though there’s tension between them or one sided lack of interest. Resentment is also common in couples with fertility issues. I doubt we’ll ever know as Michelle is really private, something I really like about her. Mark on the other hand is the complete opposite 😂

Reactions: 13
Some people might just not want kids. Not everyone wants to get married and have children. It’s the 21st century. I think it’s a very personal subject, fertility etc. His family certainly shouldn’t be talking to
Media about it.

Reactions: 28
Some people might just not want kids. Not everyone wants to get married and have children. It’s the 21st century. I think it’s a very personal subject, fertility etc. His family certainly shouldn’t be talking to
Media about it.
His family talk about it so much! Especially his creepy sister... Don't see her with kids though!

Reactions: 8
I think Jess will definitely want to have the first grandchild. She seems quite competitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wouldn’t surprise me if they had a pact on who’s allowed to go first -
Jess - 1st grandchild
Mark - 2nd grandchild
Josh - 3rd grandchild
With mark and josh both being married yet no kids makes you think wether Carols had a quiet word and said let Jess do that first seen as you’ve beat her to her wedding day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its 2020! Anything is possible. Carol is 60, Jess is 34/43, Mark 33, Josh 30 and Natalya 19. She has less of that Wright gormless look about her than the other 3.

Jess is pretty just a little bitcy and mouthy in Towie. She reminds me of a loud Eastenders character much like The Rest of The Fam.
I'm surprised they don't have a reality show I think they'd be a blast... surely better than those Essex Sisters Sam and Billy I tried to watch them

Reactions: 8
Jess is pretty just a little bitcy and mouthy in Towie. She reminds me of a loud Eastenders character much like The Rest of The Fam.
I'm surprised they don't have a reality show I think they'd be a blast... surely better than those Essex Sisters Sam and Billy I tried to watch them
I would deffo watch it especially after seeing the family doing a workout together a couple of weeks ago, hilarious!!!!! I haven't laughed so much in years.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would deffo watch it especially after seeing the family doing a workout together a couple of weeks ago, hilarious!!!!! I haven't laughed so much in years.:D
I must watch it I can imagine the workout studio will need a lot of mirrors for that Vain family.
They just don't realise how funny they are.
I actually haven't watched them except for TOWIE in series 1 and 2. Its the annoying, crazy narcisistic people I want to watch. Not The Peter Andre and Emily show.
Yep Mark Wright and his family NEED a reality series. I want to see Jess revive her singing career and do an opening night at Olivias with Arg.
Michelle Keegans cameo

• Haha
I must watch it I can imagine the workout studio will need a lot of mirrors for that Vain family.
They just don't realise how funny they are.
I actually haven't watched them except for TOWIE in series 1 and 2. Its the annoying, crazy narcisistic people I want to watch. Not The Peter Andre and Emily show.
Yep Mark Wright and his family NEED a reality series. I want to see Jess revive her singing career and do an opening night at Olivias with Arg.
Michelle Keegans cameo
OMG it would be comedy gold, wonderful idea.

• Heart
Not sure if this has been mentioned since, but we discussed earlier on in the thread that it looked like she hadn’t chosen Michelle to be a bridesmaid and it was odd as Michelle had her. Fear not she has 😂 along with 14 others 😱
Haha probably because she realises she would get more for the magazine deal if Michelle was one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.