Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I wrote this in the Jess thread by accident so I’m copying it over.....

Did anyone see Mark on Good Morning Britain? He was talking about Crawley then he was asked about his family members who are sick with covid. He said his Dad is out of hospital now but his two uncles are still in, one is on oxygen and the other one, Elliotts Dad is still really ill. He said people need to follow the rules, it’s so important. Yes it’s very important, I hope they recover but the Wrights haven’t fully stuck to the rules! Natalya sitting in Harrods moaning about wearing a mask while it was hanging off her face, she was sat in Mark and Michelle’s drinking hot chocolate during the November lockdown, insufferable desperate wannabe cousin Katie posting pics from Mark and Michelle’s house in front of the Christmas tree (now deleted so there’s the proof) a girls night out pic in front of the same tree when you still weren’t supposed to meet indoors, the list is endless! Oh and various shopping trips and insta stories from cars for Jess, Carol and Natalya as well as trips to Dubai and got knows where else and that’s just what we’ve seen so god knows how many other times they’ve don’t their own thing!
Most of us stick to the rules Mark, it’s a shame your family didn’t!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Pair of utterly narcissistic twats. She is gorgeous yes, but she'd eat herself if she could. He is a charmless, talentless lantern jawed cockwomble, God only knows what she sees in him - she could have had her pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh god he was such a wanker wasn’t he! No wonder Lauren has turned out the way she has. If only she had realised how stunning she was there as well!
Yeah, Mark wasnt wrong about that being the closest Sam’s getting to wearing a wedding dress😂. I don’t know why but Sam just has the most irritating smug face. Never liked her.

Poor Lauren, she gets a right hard time and I honestly don’t think she deserves it, especially after what she put up with from him, his family and her own family (mum). Then for him to move on to someone like Michelle and her never being able to avoid seeing it. Mark always went that extra mile to play on her insecurities and left her with fuck all confidence. She was a natural beauty. It’s a shame. She’s no angel but she needs sooo much help. I don’t think anyone around her has her best interests at heart. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 36

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s something that’s been mentioned on here before, but a family member of mine is an electrical engineer and was part of a squad working on replacing emergency lighting at a posh spa hotel in Hampshire pre lockdown. The hotel has private wooden lodges in the grounds, and Michelle was spotted staying there for 2 or 3 nights in a row with a guy who was NOT Mark Wright. The guy wasn’t Luke either, before anyone gets too excited 😂 she never left the lodge but was spotted going to and from a car and opening the door to him as he came and went. Seems Wrighty isn’t the only shifty one in the relationship!!

Others must know about it too as it seems she was the subject of the Popbitch ‘big question’ a couple of weeks back and several comments have alluded to it on DM stories about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I think they may possibly have fertility issues... Obviously I don't know that, but if they are and people are "baby watching" her stomach then it just amplifies her pain. If she is pregnant, then let her announce it when she's ready to.

To me the culture of speculating that a woman is pregnant is just as bad as asking a married childless couple when they are going to have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Why is no one pointing out the wrights rule breaking and hypocrisy?
The whole Wright family have been bending the rules throughout lockdown, huge anniversary parties (in a garden when it was allowed but not 100s guests), ones with kids at each others houses or mixing with other families indoors.
The Grandads birthday the Uncle whos really ill said we'll see you later for dinner..someone did comment how are you doing that with rule of 6? Reply was the family booked umpteen tables of 6 (so technically nothing wrong) but are you telling me each table sat there all night and didnt mingle!
I hate the throught if anyone being really ill with Covid but all this sudden rule adhering and lecturing only now your family is affected is wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 33

HSS19

Michelle has zero style and always looks cheap. Mark is a loafer wearing midget. I hate how they always have Christmas with his chavtastic family and never with hers. Carole and the dad are numpties, the dad actually looks like a nasty piece of work. Carole is basic as they come. Jess just comes across as desperate and the guy she’s ended up with makes my skin crawl! The pic of them recently on a boat with his shirt off made me want to vom! The food at the cousins restaurant looked utterly shit as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I know from my clubbing days in faces nightclub that the off screen version of mark is very much the same as the on screen version. The whole family are poisonous.

Reactions: 32

Mums84

VIP Member
Natalya has just over the stress of her luxury holiday to Dubai as well, we have no idea what she had to go through to get there remember, she couldn't even put it into words so let her LV Luggage articulate the despair in her 6 star hotel. And now the air conditioner is too fresh in Harrods!!!!!I'm devasted for her, just knock after knock and she still gets up again every morning at 11am to get back out there to the shops and holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RDay

Chatty Member
Michelle has zero style and always looks cheap. Mark is a loafer wearing midget. I hate how they always have Christmas with his chavtastic family and never with hers. Carole and the dad are numpties, the dad actually looks like a nasty piece of work. Carole is basic as they come. Jess just comes across as desperate and the guy she’s ended up with makes my skin crawl! The pic of them recently on a boat with his shirt off made me want to vom! The food at the cousins restaurant looked utterly shit as well!
Is that you Lauren? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
I agree they are probably struggling. although Michelle doesn’t look unhealthy, she is very slight and this can effect fertility hugely, even if not under weight and still having periods etc.

Just a thought
Lots of things can affect fertility not just weight. You can also be perfectly fine and still struggle. Took us 3 years and all our tests came back as normal. Sometimes nature is just a bitch

50sGirl

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t think it’s about the money - I think he knows he’s getting older and it’s something he’s always wanted to do and it’s his last chance to do it.

I actually don’t dislike Mark. He’s cheese on toast to the max but I do think he will be a nice guy. I think Towie placed him in that character, a few of the others have come forward and admitted they’re not like that in real life as that’s who the producer wanted them to be.
BIB
Sorry I disagree. He treated Lauren like dirt on TOWIE and no “nice guy” would be prepared to do that to someone whatever the producers requested.

Reactions: 28