Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned since, but we discussed earlier on in the thread that it looked like she hadn’t chosen Michelle to be a bridesmaid and it was odd as Michelle had her. Fear not she has 😂 along with 14 others 😱
Saw a bit of that, it says she’s getting married in Majorca next summer. That’s where Josh got married as well, I wonder why she chose there when her brother got married there, surely you would go somewhere different? She’ll be so desperate to be up the duff first!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saw a bit of that, it says she’s getting married in Majorca next summer. That’s where Josh got married as well, I wonder why she chose there when her brother got married there, surely you would go somewhere different? She’ll be so desperate to be up the duff first!
I would expect Majorca soooo Towie. Thays where they always partied. But of course it will be bigger and better. 15 bridesmaid maid WTF.
She will have a super long train. Probably already pregnant. I can see Jess with a couple of kids.

Reactions: 3
I would expect Majorca soooo Towie. Thays where they always partied. But of course it will be bigger and better. 15 bridesmaid maid WTF.
She will have a super long train. Probably already pregnant. I can see Jess with a couple of kids.
Her Big Fat TOWIE Chav Wedding.

Gonna be trashy as anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn missed that Going to catch up. Yes love a wedding barney. Well Karma says it will spark at the wedding of her Jessie
But carol wouldn’t take responsibility for it would she. Shows she’s a nasty piece of work. Kick off at someone’s wedding but won’t apologise for it. Apparently it’s normal so that’s acceptable then. Narcissistic behaviour.

She’s already got a baby - Mark Wright
And a spoilt one too. Remember they had to live in Essex as he had to be near his family. What a nice selfless twit he seems. Bunch of bullies. What about where Michelle might like to live? Or be involved in deciding. He comes over chauvinistic as he did in Towie back in the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Came across this clip the other day 😂 Forgot how good the old towie used to be - absolutely brutal!
Interesting that even back then he preferred Michelle’s body type! Poor Lauren, she put up with ALOT of tit tbf

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Came across this clip the other day 😂 Forgot how good the old towie used to be - absolutely brutal!
Interesting that even back then he preferred Michelle’s body type! Poor Lauren, she put up with ALOT of tit tbf
Omg no wonder Lauren has so many issues. She looks beautiful here. There's no way that guy has changed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Mark Wright just a wanker to everyone? So bitchy what he was saying about Sam, and Lauren really couldn’t see through him. He was constantly undermining her and trying to make her feel crap. And she’s sat there giggling away.

• Sad

Oh god he was such a wanker wasn’t he! No wonder Lauren has turned out the way she has. If only she had realised how stunning she was there as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg no wonder Lauren has so many issues. She looks beautiful here. There's no way that guy has changed
I agree, she looked so lovely it’s sad the way she is now, her lips etc and more importantly her self esteem. Mark Wright is a complete twit. The laughable part is, Michelle Keegan tweeted about how awful he treated Lauren the soft cow went on to marry him 😂. He’s absolutely awful and I can’t believe he gets tv jobs, although he doesn’t seem to be on as much now. He was right about one thing though, that’s the nearest Sam will be getting to a wedding dress 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly cannot stand Mark or Carol and Jess! It puts me off Michelle, I don’t understand what half decent woman would be interested! Absolute hole. They cringe me out so badly and it genuinely winds me up that he always seems to do well for himself, when it doesn’t feel like he deserves it. Watched that fitness video and I’m turning inside out I’m cringing that much 🤣😂

• Haha
Oh god he was such a wanker wasn’t he! No wonder Lauren has turned out the way she has. If only she had realised how stunning she was there as well!
Yeah, Mark wasnt wrong about that being the closest Sam’s getting to wearing a wedding dress😂. I don’t know why but Sam just has the most irritating smug face. Never liked her.

Poor Lauren, she gets a right hard time and I honestly don’t think she deserves it, especially after what she put up with from him, his family and her own family (mum). Then for him to move on to someone like Michelle and her never being able to avoid seeing it. Mark always went that extra mile to play on her insecurities and left her with duck all confidence. She was a natural beauty. It’s a shame. She’s no angel but she needs sooo much help. I don’t think anyone around her has her best interests at heart. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 36
Yeah, Mark wasnt wrong about that being the closest Sam’s getting to wearing a wedding dress😂. I don’t know why but Sam just has the most irritating smug face. Never liked her.

Poor Lauren, she gets a right hard time and I honestly don’t think she deserves it, especially after what she put up with from him, his family and her own family (mum). Then for him to move on to someone like Michelle and her never being able to avoid seeing it. Mark always went that extra mile to play on her insecurities and left her with duck all confidence. She was a natural beauty. It’s a shame. She’s no angel but she needs sooo much help. I don’t think anyone around her has her best interests at heart. It’s heartbreaking.
Totally agree with all this! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly cannot stand Mark or Carol and Jess! It puts me off Michelle, I don’t understand what half decent woman would be interested! Absolute hole. They cringe me out so badly and it genuinely winds me up that he always seems to do well for himself, when it doesn’t feel like he deserves it. Watched that fitness video and I’m turning inside out I’m cringing that much 🤣😂
The funny bit is that they take themselves so seriously like they can save the nation or something? I would love them to have their own reality tv show it would be totally hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with all this! 💕
I agree with this too. I remember his when MK (before she dated him) commented negatively about how he treated his ex Lauren in Towie so that fact she Married Mark Wright is shocking really.
I think she is becoming more Towie since moving to Essex and she will soon just be a reality tv girl as she will not be taken seriously in the acting world.

I hope Lauren stops.with the fillers she is a natural beauuty and just needs someone to .ake her see that. She needs counselling. She needs to completely focus on herself inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree with this too. I remember his when MK (before she dated him) commented negatively about how he treated his ex Lauren in Towie so that fact she Married Mark Wright is shocking really.
I think she is becoming more Towie since moving to Essex and she will soon just be a reality tv girl as she will not be taken seriously in the acting world.

I hope Lauren stops.with the fillers she is a natural beauuty and just needs someone to .ake her see that. She needs counselling. She needs to completely focus on herself inside.
You’re totally right. MK mugged herself off a bit by doing that. I suppose we all say things then do the opposite at times, but she’ll never live that down.

I’d love to reach out to Lauren, take her under my wing and just do everything to help her. Obviously I never could, but it’s sad when strangers on the internet seem to give more of a tit about her than the users and abusers surrounding her. If she were my pal I’d have done everything within my power to get her the help she needs. I just want to help everyone, I’m that kind of person🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.