Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was uncomfortable the first time I watched that scene on Towie, I'm uncomfortable rewatching it again. He was breaking her down. He knew exactly what he we doing. It's not about body preference, it's about weakening someone to control them. I'm sad for her 😢
WOW how disgusting of Mark Wright making Lauren feel inferior against those models and he seemed to enjoy it. Wow disgusting. I wonder what Michelle would think. Lauren was so gorgeous. Just had a natural beauty. Nice eyes and smile and her figure was great (not now because its so ridiculously UNATURALLY shaped).
Wow he knew how to upset her AND ENJOYED IT.

No wonder Michelle has changed so much since she is with mark. Lauren and her both changed.
Has Mark ever addressed his disgusting remarks about Lauren and apologised for them.

Reactions: 13
I was uncomfortable the first time I watched that scene on Towie, I'm uncomfortable rewatching it again. He was breaking her down. He knew exactly what he we doing. It's not about body preference, it's about weakening someone to control them. I'm sad for her 😢
So sad isn’t it. You can tell she adored him too so she just laughs it all off. She was so beautiful! Unfortunately I don’t think she can reverse what she has done to her face now, it’s gone too far.

I think if this aired today for the first time, what with coercive control being a big topic now, he would be hugely criticised

Reactions: 18
WOW how disgusting of Mark Wright making Lauren feel inferior against those models and he seemed to enjoy it. Wow disgusting. I wonder what Michelle would think. Lauren was so gorgeous. Just had a natural beauty. Nice eyes and smile and her figure was great (not now because its so ridiculously UNATURALLY shaped).
Wow he knew how to upset her AND ENJOYED IT.

No wonder Michelle has changed so much since she is with mark. Lauren and her both changed.
Has Mark ever addressed his disgusting remarks about Lauren and apologised for them.
He’s absolutely horrid, I don’t know how he got other tv work after Towie I really don’t. Especially strictly as they’re normally more picky about who they have on. I always think Michelle seems nice in interviews etc but then I think can she really be as nice as she makes out because she married that twit 🤷🏻‍♀️

She must’ve deleted it, the only one on there is view from her balcony and watching her son run. What was it?
Yeah that’s all I can see, did anyone see the one she put on the other night, she was out in a restaurant with big Mark, she was filming the restaurant then zoomed in on him, trying to be all loved up, he looked like he couldn’t be arsed as if to say put the bloody phone down. It’s like something you’d expect to see on a teenagers story not a 60 year old woman 🤣

Reactions: 9
Mark is probably nice to Michelle (or was in the beginning) to get her locked down and up the aisle, his trophy wife. I would say that mask has long slipped, Michelle has changed physically a lot.

Reactions: 11
He’s absolutely horrid, I don’t know how he got other tv work after Towie I really don’t. Especially strictly as they’re normally more picky about who they have on. I always think Michelle seems nice in interviews etc but then I think can she really be as nice as she makes out because she married that twit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah that’s all I can see, did anyone see the one she put on the other night, she was out in a restaurant with big Mark, she was filming the restaurant then zoomed in on him, trying to be all loved up, he looked like he couldn’t be arsed as if to say put the bloody phone down. It’s like something you’d expect to see on a teenagers story not a 60 year old woman 🤣
It was hilarious, she was saying here is the man I will be with until I die :rolleyes:and she was holding his hand, he was just staring back at her looking really miserable and bored.😃 Comedy gold yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Michelle has zero style and always looks cheap. Mark is a loafer wearing midget. I hate how they always have Christmas with his chavtastic family and never with hers. Carole and the dad are numpties, the dad actually looks like a nasty piece of work. Carole is basic as they come. Jess just comes across as desperate and the guy she’s ended up with makes my skin crawl! The pic of them recently on a boat with his shirt off made me want to vom! The food at the cousins restaurant looked utterly tit as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Michelle has zero style and always looks cheap. Mark is a loafer wearing midget. I hate how they always have Christmas with his chavtastic family and never with hers. Carole and the dad are numpties, the dad actually looks like a nasty piece of work. Carole is basic as they come. Jess just comes across as desperate and the guy she’s ended up with makes my skin crawl! The pic of them recently on a boat with his shirt off made me want to vom! The food at the cousins restaurant looked utterly tit as well!
You don't hold back!!!!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DONT HOLD BACK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah but this all would make great reality TV.
A Chavtastic Chigwell Cringefest ..Come on ITV Let's Av it 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had a thought...surely Michelle’s agent would never let her appear in a reality show for the wedding. What if she had to blurred out of scenes or exclude herself from the wedding party altogether? Jess would be FEWMIN 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that you Lauren? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 6
Just watched that Towie clip, Lauren was so pretty. What a shame. He really did ruin her life

Reactions: 9
I just had a thought...surely Michelle’s agent would never let her appear in a reality show for the wedding. What if she had to blurred out of scenes or exclude herself from the wedding party altogether? Jess would be FEWMIN 😂😂
They were at a wedding or event that was on TOWIE before but they just weren’t filmed, there were pap pics of them and them being gone there was included in stories. It might’ve been ‘big’ mark and caroles wedding vow renewal but I’m not 100% sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They were at a wedding or event that was on TOWIE before but they just weren’t filmed, there were pap pics of them and them being gone there was included in stories. It might’ve been ‘big’ mark and caroles wedding vow renewal but I’m not 100% sure.
OMG did those two have a vow renewal???? I bet he looked well miserable. as he didn't even look that happy in the video of the "happy marriage" the first time round, check it out on Carol's IG.

DONT HOLD BACK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah but this all would make great reality TV.
A Chavtastic Chigwell Cringefest ..Come on ITV Let's Av it 👌
It would be perfect and if people watch Sam and Billie Faiers which is actually boring, then a Wright family reality show would be comedy gold a real gem.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.