Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read Michelle is 'hotly tipped' to be a Bond girl.
I read that too, there's no way, I'm sorry but she cannot act, I liked her character Tina in corrie but I've not liked her in anything else. When you see her name for Bond next to Zendaya and Sydney Sweeney she's not got a hope in hell, more like Brooke Bond than James Bond 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jodie Comer is also tipped to be the next bond girl she has so much range and dimension I would like to see Jodie take the part over. Michelle. Michelle hasn’t really got much range

Reactions: 24
Jodie's mum is a good friend of my brothers ex. She said Jodie and her mum are lovely down to earth people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He said he cheated with an ex, he had phone sex with her and sent her ‘steamy’ (🤮) texts.
Was that not early in their relationship? I am sure that wasn't the reason the engagement got called off? It was because he was drinking too much and he said he drank as he was so unhappy 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Its weird how all of a sudden someones started filming them I'm staring to think they set them up. But why the weird behaviour? Could it be an attention thing?

Reactions: 4
Just saw the newest mansion video, the clip of the stairs and entranceway. It looks very smart but very cold and impersonal, like a very clean and formal hotel lobby. Not a personal touch to be seen. There must be framed wedding photos and a family photo wall of the chavtastic Wright famalam somewhere.

Reactions: 11
Just saw the newest mansion video, the clip of the stairs and entranceway. It looks very smart but very cold and impersonal, like a very clean and formal hotel lobby. Not a personal touch to be seen. There must be framed wedding photos and a family photo wall of the chavtastic Wright famalam somewhere.
I'm not giving a dig coz they dont have kids yet but tbh that mansions to big for just the 2 of them they must feel real lonely pottering around on there own no wonder they never wanna stay there it looks like it depresses the life out of them probably why they looked so miserable when they had to fly home

Reactions: 9
I'm not giving a dig coz they dont have kids yet but tbh that mansions to big for just the 2 of them they must feel real lonely pottering around on there own no wonder they never wanna stay there it looks like it depresses the life out of them probably why they looked so miserable when they had to fly home
I can understand why she wants to go away looking at that house.

Reactions: 8
I'm honestly shocked they haven't put the house up for sale yet.

Reactions: 6
Rent a nephew# uncle Mark

Reactions: 4
For a big garden the pool is tiny 🤣 a very soulless garden, a few pots 🪴🪴 for Michelle and a goal for Mark to do his football ⚽.

Judging from the video he’s a bully and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some cohesive abuse going on too. He’s definitely the type to throw tantrums and insults then try and be “lovey dovey” not long after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For a big garden the pool is tiny 🤣 a very soulless garden, a few pots 🪴🪴 for Michelle and a goal for Mark to do his football ⚽.

Judging from the video he’s a bully and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some cohesive abuse going on too. He’s definitely the type to throw tantrums and insults then try and be “lovey dovey” not long after.
That's why she works away I dont know why she just dont leave him & call him out for the narcissist we all know he is I reckon she'd do a lot better in her career if she did this. What's he got over her that's making her stay?

Reactions: 9