Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she’s having a wonderful time over there now she’s lost the egomaniac leach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No sign of him on the soccer aid line up tomorrow
Even better that they’ve asked Danny Dyer instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No sign of him on the soccer aid line up tomorrow
Even better that they’ve asked Danny Dyer instead 🤣
He’ll be raging at that 🤣

Noticed hes trying his hand at cooking now? 🙄🤣 God help us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
looks like a scream mask...makes me laugh when people gush about how beautiful their kids will be...her original non existant top lip, sticky out ears, nose, his massive gob and desperate dan chin...depends whcih bits they get!

cant wait for the excuse why hes not at soccer aid

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He was at his “prime” looks wise up until his wedding imo, now he has that old man look around his eyes.

His clobber he had on today for his ridiculously named brand looked dreadful, the trousers closely resemble harem pants 🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Michelle far outgrew her husband… its also odd to me she is away a ton and there is no mention of him. Next celebrity divorce?

Reactions: 7
With the headshots & her leaning when she poses & the baggy jumpers & edited photos & no recent set up pap shots I think they'll announce a pregnancy which is why he went to Australia with her. They seem to of gone really private & less beggy & braggy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
With the headshots & her leaning when she poses & the baggy jumpers & edited photos & no recent set up pap shots I think they'll announce a pregnancy which is why he went to Australia with her. They seem to of gone really private & less beggy & braggy
If she gets pregnant now, she will kill her career and I think she knows too… hubby dearest with his failing atleisure wear brand and dead football career can’t carry them financially

Reactions: 5
If she gets pregnant now, she will kill her career and I think she knows too… hubby dearest with his failing atleisure wear brand and dead football career can’t carry them financially
I think her career would probably be safe aslong as danny brocklehursts around

• Haha
Reactions: 16