Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark is going to HATE the fact that him and his family's behaviour is getting put back out there now Lauren is back on TOWIE! His name got mentioned by Amy Childs almost straight away, the "Mark" tattoo that he made Lauren get on her bits!! To be fair to Lauren she never mentioned him once. They were the stars of the original TOWIE, Mark will be fuming! 😆
For those who don't know, wrinkly boot Carole meets Lauren in the shops where she tells her she is cooking for Sam Faiers, Mark's new gf and Lauren can eat the leftover food!! Smiled as she said it too! Sick from a woman of her age.
I remember watching that episode and thinking how nasty it was of Carol to say it (but Carol was a bit of a bleep).
Didn’t Lauren comment Carol never made her dinner when she was dating Mark. All Marks family seemed to dislike Lauren.
Agree she looks like she’s on the verge of tears in the airport video. They do look pissed off but it might be the stress of travel or something. Having said that taken together with the blocking her path and arguing on the beach video it doesn’t look good.
I wonder if he’ll get back with Lauren if he splits up with Michelle?…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There back posting the bega mansion again 😴 I do think she loves him shes just to focused on work i bet mark was thinking she'd settle when it was built & now his getting inpatient I can actually see mark been the type that will give her a choice baby or divorce.

Reactions: 9
If Mark does want kids and it's her that doesn't, he really should move on as the clocks ticking

Reactions: 13
I remember watching that episode and thinking how nasty it was of Carol to say it (but Carol was a bit of a bleep).
Didn’t Lauren comment Carol never made her dinner when she was dating Mark. All Marks family seemed to dislike Lauren.
Agree she looks like she’s on the verge of tears in the airport video. They do look pissed off but it might be the stress of travel or something. Having said that taken together with the blocking her path and arguing on the beach video it doesn’t look good.
Yeah didn’t he cheat so she split from him?
He never said that. He's a really nice guy, nor did he cheat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does look very stressed but I would be too if I had a massive "mansion" to pay for and I was the only breadwinner 🤣 Mark does duck all- it's all on her at this point.

Reactions: 16
Showing off the bega mansion again. Looks like a ‘for sale’ undercover reel. But everything he does is so cringey and braggy. Look at my huge hallway etc. he def has no class and prob a tiny knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The airport video, he doesn't come across an attentive partner in tge least, walking off ahead like that, leaving her trailing behind. Even when stressed, I'd expect my partner to stay at least near me. He's so up himself, he thinks he's God's gift. Carol set the bar, no one will compare to Cuntish Caz.
I'd hate to be a part of that family. Toxic is an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The airport video, he doesn't come across an attentive partner in tge least, walking off ahead like that, leaving her trailing behind. Even when stressed, I'd expect my partner to stay at least near me. He's so up himself, he thinks he's God's gift. Carol set the bar, no one will compare to Cuntish Caz.
I'd hate to be a part of that family. Toxic is an understatement.
It looked like he said (snapped) something towards the end of the walking part as well and he didn’t look happy.

Reactions: 10
Is Mark the equivalent of a trophy wife? Though god knows why as he’s not amazingly good looking and his voice is awful! Not to mention his ego and his toxic little family.

The odd snap you’d expect where they’re looking annoyed and unhappy but it seems most of the pictures snapped by others they both look miserable as sin.

Reactions: 14
Is Mark the equivalent of a trophy wife? Though god knows why as he’s not amazingly good looking and his voice is awful! Not to mention his ego and his toxic little family.

The odd snap you’d expect where they’re looking annoyed and unhappy but it seems most of the pictures snapped by others they both look miserable as sin.
That’s reminds me of this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was engaged to Max George. I think she dumped him which is why he badmouthed her afterwards, saying she was boring in bed. She maintained a dignified silence. If my ex said the same about me, I'd have been tempted to reply 'well, it was hard to be enthusiastic about such a tiny penis' but I'm not famous and no-one cares :D
He was always cheating on her apparently.
---
I've just read that he said he didn't cheat but I'm pretty sure a few people said that he did, I mean I don't know 🤣🤣.
---
---

I've just read that he said he didn't cheat but I'm pretty sure a few people said that he did, I mean I don't know 🤣🤣.

Attachments

Reactions: 4