Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably seen how popular Megan McKenna’s food videos are and wants some of that for himself.

Reactions: 15
I can believe he’d be a bit of a controlling bully. That video of him blocking her is nasty and shows us what sort of a man he is. He’s clearly a sad inadequate twerp of a man with a huge ego but very little going on in his life, and Michelle does at least have a career and is a household name. Also she’s clearly the breadwinner, and I imagine he has a lot of difficulty dealing with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can believe he’d be a bit of a controlling bully. That video of him blocking her is nasty and shows us what sort of a man he is. He’s clearly a sad inadequate twerp of a man with a huge ego but very little going on in his life, and Michelle does at least have a career and is a household name. Also she’s clearly the breadwinner, and I imagine he has a lot of difficulty dealing with that.
💯 this.

He’s definitely the type whose ego can’t cope with a more successful wife.

I can only imagine the level of debt/money required to keep that house going. Yes, they may have beggy begged most of the contents but you’ve still got to keep the lights on and pay the mortgage and I hate to think what the running costs are on that gaff.

I reckon it’s definitely up for sale privately.

Reactions: 16
Theres a pic of her in homebase buying more beige 😐 this must just be there taste which makes sense coz there such a boring couple. I dont think it is forsale these 2 are way to full of themselves to admit they cant afford it & will rather get themselves into debt. & she seems to be the type that will try keep him out of debt like she has done before with his houses this so called marriage to Mark's going to leave her with nothing she must really love him to stick around & put herself through this

Reactions: 9
I can only imagine the level of debt/money required to keep that house going. Yes, they may have beggy begged most of the contents but you’ve still got to keep the lights on and pay the mortgage and I hate to think what the running costs are on that gaff.
That house is an absolute money pit. It must haemorrhage money like no one's business. The upkeep and running costs of a house like that must be eye-watering. Imagine the energy bills they must get! Are they even living in it?
They obviously saw pound signs when they originally had the idea to build and they figured it would be snapped up. If they can sell to a hotel chain, leisure centre, spa company then that may be their saving grace.

Reactions: 10
His friend Olly Murs wife has given birth...

Mark's bound to be feeling awkward now, still not a daddy.

If her Instagram is anything to go by you wouldn’t think she was married to anyone.

Reactions: 19
If she is unable to have children, then it must be sad for her seeing all of her contemporaries having children.

Reactions: 8
I think she can have kids (that’s why his family kept pestering them) but he’s too much of a narcissistic bully so that’s what’s stopping her from having one, if she got pregnant there would be bunting all over Essex, then once the excitement died down he would be calling her fat whilst she’s pregnant and once she had the baby too. That’s one thing she has control over (her eggs).

It’s killing him that some of his friends and not to mention his brother and sister have beaten him to it, it makes him feel a failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's almost like a showbiz marriage. Surely her career would do better if she was single. Must be finances and pride that are keeping them together.

Reactions: 13
It's almost like a showbiz marriage. Surely her career would do better if she was single. Must be finances and pride that are keeping them together.
I do believe they were in love at the beginning, seems a bit different now… as to the kids thing who knows.

I have no problem with her keeping him off her socials. Not all relationships have to be so public.

Reactions: 6