Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like a showbiz marriage. Surely her career would do better if she was single. Must be finances and pride that are keeping them together.
That’s what I think, it’s all to do with pride and saving face. He was gassing himself up so much when they first got together and she hoped his career would take off. Sadly most of the finances lay on her shoulders.

Reactions: 14
I think she can have kids (that’s why his family kept pestering them) but he’s too much of a narcissistic bully so that’s what’s stopping her from having one, if she got pregnant there would be bunting all over Essex, then once the excitement died down he would be calling her fat whilst she’s pregnant and once she had the baby too. That’s one thing she has control over (her eggs).

It’s killing him that some of his friends and not to mention his brother and sister have beaten him to it, it makes him feel a failure.
I honestly beleive there is frozen embryos somewhere and they will use a surrogate, just like most American celebs do!! Or she will get them implanted around 40ish. Or at least she will have frozen eggs, it's so common now!

Reactions: 8
Just looked at ollys ig its funny how marks not liked the pregnancy announcement or the baby announcement. Bet he throws a right strop when someone he knows has a baby before him 😂

Reactions: 14
Just looked at ollys ig its funny how marks not liked the pregnancy announcement or the baby announcement. Bet he throws a right strop when someone he knows has a baby before him 😂
He commented today when olly and his mrs left the hospital with their baby…
---
I just laughed to myself, he’s copying Lucy Meck a little bit 🤣 after all why not ? They did swap partners… he’s jumped into fitness and cooking just like her. His food looks sub par, Megan McKennas food looks pretty tantalising 🤣 her food seems the best out of the Towie lot imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I can imagine Mark being a hands on dad somehow. I could be wrong, but I don’t see him changing nappies or taking on his share of the childcare while his much busier wife goes out to earn a crust. I think he’d like a kid so it shows the world how virile he is (ick) or some such crap. And so he can monetise the poor kid on his socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, he would parade the kid down the pub a few times, brag about being a dad then hand the child back to Michelle while he goes to the gym!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure I can imagine Mark being a hands on dad somehow. I could be wrong, but I don’t see him changing nappies or taking on his share of the childcare while his much busier wife goes out to earn a crust. I think he’d like a kid so it shows the world how virile he is (ick) or some such crap. And so he can monetise the poor kid on his socials.
I can’t see him doing night feeds, dealing with teething, colic, changing crappy nappies, winding etc… he’ll just pick the good jobs.

Reactions: 11
He commented today when olly and his mrs left the hospital with their baby…
---
I just laughed to myself, he’s copying Lucy Meck a little bit 🤣 after all why not ? They did swap partners… he’s jumped into fitness and cooking just like her. His food looks sub par, Megan McKennas food looks pretty tantalising 🤣 her food seems the best out of the Towie lot imo.
He should have stuck with Lucy...

a baby machine, and happy to pimp out the kids for content, and would have got on with leather face ect like a house on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Egg freezing is a scam, it hardly ever works and just rakes in the cash for the companies storing them.

• Heart
Egg freezing is a scam, it hardly ever works and just rakes in the cash for the companies storing them.
Agree, a colleague of mine did this and none of them worked sadly. Some didn’t even survive past the thawing stage. People think it’s a given you’ll get a baby but it’s not guaranteed unfortunately.

• Heart
Agree, a colleague of mine did this and none of them worked sadly. Some didn’t even survive past the thawing stage. People think it’s a given you’ll get a baby but it’s not guaranteed unfortunately.
I’ve heard freezing embryos is more likely to work, but then you have two people involved and it all gets a bit more complicated…
---
I can’t see him doing night feeds, dealing with teething, colic, changing crappy nappies, winding etc… he’ll just pick the good jobs.
They could get a nanny , even a couple of Nannie’s, but I know what you mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It could be him that's completely infertile,

and they're to embarrassed to use a sperm bank

Reactions: 5
It could be him that's completely infertile,

and they're to embarrassed to use a sperm bank
If mark is infertile I would bet a lot of money there is no way he would agree to using another man’s sperm and bringing up ‘another man’s child’ that carries no wright DNA.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said before it could be Mark that can't have kids. And no way would he admit to such an embaressing and emasculating thing*

Tbh there would be a sense of karma in that after how he has treated people over the years.

*in his eyes. Mark is a wannabe alpha male and would find this kind of thing utterly humiliating. Of course we know that's all crap and there's nothing wrong with it, but that's not how Mark thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But Lauren got pregnant by him half way through the relationship before they were on Towie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8