Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Vis is so unsettled, he doesn't know if he's coming or going with all these holidays, pub meals when he should be getting settled for bed. His routine will be haywire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf this lot get gifted holidays etc all the time is beyond me!
Can someone please explain what the attraction is? Who gives a tit about any of them?

Reactions: 19
Can someone please explain what the attraction is? Who gives a tit about any of them?
and he has finally put gifted and ad on his stories, the same old cobblers "this is where I am happiest" next ponced holiday will also be where hes happiest whever it is...every thing he gets is his favourite and the best, why the duck do they give him a platform thick as tit

Reactions: 14
Arge seems to follow them all about on there gifted stays aswell I've noticed his quite close to jess has anything ever gone on between them 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leather face, Jess, ham face ect away home, that's the free holiday by with..

but now Michelle is staying on and finally posting, hoping we forget her first few days were free.
I just dont get why she always pretends shes not with them yet we see her all over there storys & then her storys are just of her she dont even allow pics of mark on her insta. I just find her very strange. Why go away with them if your embarrassed by them

Reactions: 24
You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of tit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of tit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny
I loved this he should do more impressions of mark & his begging & michelle acting like he dont exist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Why do this family get gifted these holidays? They’re Z list at best and not really got any clout or much influence to advertise / promote etc? Michelle may have a bit more clout but she hides them on her stories or doesn’t post about them 🤣

The mind boggles, or else they’re just really really beggy!

Reactions: 11
Im recovering from surgery ( minor but on bed rest ) and tattle has given me the best laughs lol, coat hanger mouth had me creasing a few threads back. I also have been binging towie and googling stuff like who Lucy Meck ended up with because why not when you have so much time on your hands lol. I rediscovered when Lucy Meck got with Max George around the start of Mark and Michelle's relationship. A magazine asked her about him and she said he's the best she's ever had in bed and Mark got so nasty to her on twitter, bet it stung for him to read that lmfao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Im recovering from surgery ( minor but on bed rest ) and tattle has given me the best laughs lol, coat hanger mouth had me creasing a few threads back. I also have been binging towie and googling stuff like who Lucy Meck ended up with because why not when you have so much time on your hands lol. I rediscovered when Lucy Meck got with Max George around the start of Mark and Michelle's relationship. A magazine asked her about him and she said he's the best she's ever had in bed and Mark got so nasty to her on twitter, bet it stung for him to read that lmfao.
Max is the best she’s ever had in bed? When I first read it I thought you meant Mark is the best?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Max is a good description of his downstairs arrangements anyway. That must annoy Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryan Thomas's ( Lucy's boyfriend) looks like a button mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Max does have a big one.Massive actually.There 's a photo of it floating around the internet.I would be very insecure if I was Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 16