Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the gay rumours about Mark are true.

I’ve noticed for a few weeks now that gay men are frequently commenting on his posts… “you’re so gorgeous” etc etc…. Seems odd as he’s supposed to be happily married, I get that gay men can sometimes be attracted to straight men but to plaster their affections for him all over social media 🤔👀….

On previous threads there was a gay poster on here saying he’s in the closet….hmmmm.
He was probably ( is) scared to come out, not because of the public, because leather face and the marathon fraudster want him to be the alpha male, and would feel let down him being gay.

Reactions: 17
Daily Mail have a list of where you can buy some of her outfits. Must have had a hefty budget!
This must be the eleventy millionth article over the past fortnight, it getting really boring now, her PR must be quids in

Reactions: 16
He was probably ( is) scared to come out, not because of the public, because leather face and the marathon fraudster want him to be the alpha male, and would feel let down him being gay.
Maybe that’s why he’s so mean all the time. Like we all know he treated women on tower badly, everyone says he was nasty to his dad on the tv show they were on together. Maybe when his parents die he’ll come out and be nicer.

Reactions: 13
He has the fancy house, holidays every few weeks, and the pretty wife he doesn't seem to be breeding with after being together 11? year...

yet deep down he could be a very unhappy man.

• Heart
Yep.His parents are fuckin awful and there's no way I can see them accepting a gay son.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe that’s why he’s so mean all the time. Like we all know he treated women on tower badly, everyone says he was nasty to his dad on the tv show they were on together. Maybe when his parents die he’ll come out and be nicer.
I doubt it, he just a complete narc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF it’s a completely different face! People are so delusional. Hilarious that anyone in their right mind would look at that and not think there’s a tit tonne of work behind it.

Reactions: 23
WTF it’s a completely different face! People are so delusional. Hilarious that anyone in their right mind would look at that and not think there’s a tit tonne of work behind it.
Agree! She’s defo had her nose, chin and lips done. Not to mention the copious amounts of Botox!

The fact she denys having work done just shows how vain & dumb she is.
Its crazy she thinks people can't see, she literally looks like a different person now, I'd never guess it was her! She looks very pretty but also very generic and interchangable with so many other women like a Kardashian or Kate Beckinsale now. Some people have so much talent and personality they move the dial on what is considered beautiful, like Beyonce for example others feel they have to fit in to a cookie cutter mould I guess.

Reactions: 12
I just readd an article about soap stars who have cracked America apparently Michelle is the next soap brit who's going to take America by storm after her "stunning" (their words not mine) performance in netflix's fool me once 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her Instagram is bizarre she acts like a single woman barely mentions him she's always away while he's posting about her every 2 seconds. He doesn't seem to work so he could go with her. The marriage seems a sham and she's embarrassed why doesn't she pull the plug and divorce ?
exactly, I think it’s all about keeping up appearances with them and saving face. She thought she could be married and be a jet setting actresss you can’t have both you can to an extent but sooner or later mark is going to start getting fed up with it that if he isn’t already I think he was happy with at the beginning but it must be starting to get fed up now your right she acts like she’s single I don’t know why she’s ever married him in the first place

Reactions: 10