Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asif olly murs spent his 1st Father's Day with mark jaffa Wright. Bet mark purposely dragged him away with him so he couldn't spend the day with his kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asif olly murs spent his 1st Father's Day with mark jaffa Wright. Bet mark purposely dragged him away with him so he couldn't spend the day with his kid.
he was whinging in the dail fail about be away for a uk tour date saying how much he missed his baby

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be the first time he’s missed a special occasion for his career. Just ask his brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mark desperately trying to get the duet with Olly Murrs off the ground. He’ll hang off anyone’s coat tails for relevance. All the idiots saying you two need your own show are blowing smoke uo his Aytee arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Mark desperately trying to get the duet with Olly Murrs off the ground. He’ll hang off anyone’s coat tails for relevance. All the idiots saying you two need your own show are blowing smoke uo his Aytee arse.
The only thing that could make this any worse would be to add Arg. I’d rather peel off all of my own skin than listen to Olly Murs and Mark Wright separately let alone a duet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Three’s a crowd Nark can’t stand the spotlight off him for five mins, he’d be roping in W’Olly to bully and gaslight Arg if they had a show together. For me the only thing those two have in common is that they are both “have a go” chancers from Essex.

Reactions: 12