Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle can earn for both of them if she’s cast as the next Bond girl .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they finally worked out that Mark is totally unlikeable and his dad and brother were the stars of that show 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I only saw this because of Gogglebox but the scene where Big Mark is swinging in the air and they’re just shouting “Dad” made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear…
everything he has ever done gets cancelled, remember the early stuff party round the world or whatever, absolutley dire, and as for all these people on DM saying he gave up his presenting job in america for michele, he was let go.....I am not sure how he still gets work

Reactions: 23
Have they finally worked out that Mark is totally unlikeable and his dad and brother were the stars of that show 😂
Imagine if his dad and brother are given a show 😂 I think there are a few like that? Bradley Walsh, maybe Martin kemp and jack whitehall, so they must be popular shows, that would be so funny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine if his dad and brother are given a show 😂 I think there are a few like that? Bradley Walsh, maybe Martin kemp and jack whitehall, so they must be popular shows, that would be so funny!
Can just see mark throwing himself on Rinth floor crying when they announce it at there family chav up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find him so unappealing, his eyes are disappearing the older he gets. He was ok looking when younger. He seems to wear stress on his face no matter if he’s smiling imo:
He’s just an absolute melt! 🤣

Reactions: 13
I find him so unappealing, his eyes are disappearing the older he gets. He was ok looking when younger. He seems to wear stress on his face no matter if he’s smiling imo:
That post should have a trigger warning.

Imagine waking up and seeing that big ole face looming over you.

'was you dreamin about me babe? was you finkin about my luvvly body'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I know yuk 🤮. It’s the smarmy arrogant smile I can’t stand most.

He has no charisma to be a presenter even a serious one at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
He looks about 47, takes after leather face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Omg, I’m killing myself laughing at this! This is defo something he would say! 🤣 I reckon he’d be quite insecure deep down and will constantly need reassurance from Chelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree. I bet he farts 24/7 too with all the protein shakes etc he eats 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find his chest really weird looking? Like even if he works out as must as possible does as many chest push ups as he can he still doesn’t get any pecks his chest is really
Ugly

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find his chest really weird looking? Like even if he works out as must as possible does as many chest push ups as he can he still doesn’t get any pecks his chest is really
Ugly
I find the dpwnward pointing nipples a bit odd like he had implants that went wrong!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8