Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Michelle but only Ferne Cottons recent podcast she says she's away again, as in abroad from February to the Summer, such a long time! I wonder what it's for...
That's not a normal marriage...

it must just feel like they're still dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its oryt tho Mark's subscribed to lauren goodgers only fans for when Michelle's away sleeping with danny brocklehurst probably
Imagine if there was some kind of situation like when loads of peoples Ashley Maddison account info was leaked and loads of only fans users were revealed and he actually was a subscriber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed Fool Me Once up until the last episode. Thought the reveals/twists etc were tit

Reactions: 18
I enjoyed Fool Me Once up until the last episode. Thought the reveals/twists etc were tit
I really can’t be bothered to watch it after the nonsense that was the last Harlan coben Netflix series I watched can someone please tell me the basic story and twists and stuff under a spoiler tag. I’ll be very grateful. #JustGrifting #GiftMeSpoilers #ILearntThisFromMark

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One successful Netflix series and she’s now apparently a ‘global superstar’, still hasn’t done any film work or anything outside the UK has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thing is, she wanted to be a Hollywood star. She thought she had the looks and talent but she's not become popular anywhere. We have soap stars turned actresses in amazing British dramas, Suranne Jones, Joanne Frogatt, Sarah Lancashire to name a few. The reason they've done so well is the fact that they're not botoxed up and can show full emotion and expression and their acting is believable. She's too worried about her looks and her acting is quite one dimensional.

Reactions: 35
Thing is, she wanted to be a Hollywood star. She thought she had the looks and talent but she's not become popular anywhere. We have soap stars turned actresses in amazing British dramas, Suranne Jones, Joanne Frogatt, Sarah Lancashire to name a few. The reason they've done so well is the fact that they're not botoxed up and can show full emotion and expression and their acting is believable. She's too worried about her looks and her acting is quite one dimensional.
Yeah the others are actually good actresses too, with or without Botox. I just don’t think Michelle’s that talented, a pretty gal that got a lucky break in a soap.

Reactions: 25
Yeah the others are actually good actresses too, with or without Botox. I just don’t think Michelle’s that talented, a pretty gal that got a lucky break in a soap.
She’d be good in hollyoaks as part of the McQueen family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't watch soaps anymore but she would make a good Dingle in Emmerdale...that's her stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be filming ten pound poms next month which is danny brocklehurst again. I bet shes to scared to take a break incase danny gets a new favourite actress

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the gay rumours about Mark are true.

I’ve noticed for a few weeks now that gay men are frequently commenting on his posts… “you’re so gorgeous” etc etc…. Seems odd as he’s supposed to be happily married, I get that gay men can sometimes be attracted to straight men but to plaster their affections for him all over social media 🤔👀….

On previous threads there was a gay poster on here saying he’s in the closet….hmmmm.

Her Instagram is bizarre she acts like a single woman barely mentions him she's always away while he's posting about her every 2 seconds. He doesn't seem to work so he could go with her. The marriage seems a sham and she's embarrassed why doesn't she pull the plug and divorce ?

Reactions: 15
I looked this woman up having seen her in Fool Me Once as she looks anorexic to me. Came here to see if that was the case?

Is that why she doesn’t have any children? (Going by her wiki, apologies if I’ve got this wrong.

She’s not a very convincing actress in it.

Reactions: 9
I looked this woman up having seen her in Fool Me Once as she looks anorexic to me. Came here to see if that was the case?

Is that why she doesn’t have any children? (Going by her wiki, apologies if I’ve got this wrong.

She’s not a very convincing actress in it.
I agree, I think she’s anorexic and addicted to fillers.

I remember when she played a footballs wife in a series once, don’t ask me what it was but part of it was a plane crash with MANU players and she had a beehive even when she was having a baby so I think it prob took place in the sixties. Anyway, they aged her to about 55 for the last scene when she bumped into her ex. Swear down she looked better there than she does now, because she could move her bleeding face.

Reactions: 12
I remember when she played a footballs wife in a series once, don’t ask me what it was but part of it was a plane crash with MANU players and she had a beehive even when she was having a baby so I think it prob took place in the sixties. Anyway, they aged her to about 55 for the last scene when she bumped into her ex. Swear down she looked better there than she does now, because she could move her bleeding face.
Was it the Bobby Charlton thing? Tina and Bobby?

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone never been on this thread before but when I saw it I rushed over to put my ten penn’orth in. In my opinion Fool me Once was appalling, I admit watching many series on Netflix, Prime, the BBC iplayer and got quite excited about it with regards to the rave reviews. I’m actually very pleased with myself I actually got to the end my husband described it as Coronation Street with bigger houses and a helicopter 😂
I don’t rate Michelle Keegan as an actor and I agree she always seems to play the same part, I admit to loving Brassic but that’s basically because of Joesph Gilgun (who I think is amazingly talented) and the rest of the cast who totally outshine her. Unfortunately for her looks in my opinion aren’t enough if you want to see real talent watch Julia on sky Sarah Lancashire is absolutely incredible now that’s an actor with talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19