Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a link from Kirk Nircross thread re podcast - The Dozen with Liam Tuffs on YT. Kirk describing the ring fight he had with MR on Towie - from 1:36 listen to what he describes about the fight and MR.

What an utter piece of 💩 he is - knowing full well Kirk not a boxer, but turns out MR had boxed from a young age, his Dad and Grandad both boxers too.

Just when you think you can't dislike him even more you hear this.

Reactions: 9
I think it's Mark's birthday today will the whole load of them be on Sheesh later on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we going to get another amazing happy birthday/character assassination from leather face like last year? I loved her demolition of hangar face and basically what a tit is he is topped off with happy birthday son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we going to get another amazing happy birthday/character assassination from leather face like last year? I loved her demolition of hangar face and basically what a tit is he is topped off with happy birthday son 😂
With a tit load of spelling mistakes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Michelle keeps coming up on Very ads, no wedding ring on which I find so weird. If you followed her socials you’d think she was single apart from the odd reference to that prick she’s married to. I bet he goes mad when she’s not wearing her rings.
She seems to love him but I find the set up so strange. As for the gifted ski trip, what a bleeping joke that is, bunch of grifting cunts.

Reactions: 19
Carol has put up photos of Mark on IG for his birthday they make me feel sick they are gross and not really the kind of pictures a Mother would put up re her son.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Carol has put up photos of Mark on IG for his birthday they make me feel sick they are gross and not really the kind of pictures a Mother would put up re her son.
Another underwhelming birthday post from Michelle on her stories.Does he ever make the grid?:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Lee Evans.
Looks like a Cnut 🤣 how the feck she stays married to him I don’t know. Marriage of convenience for sure but doesn’t seem to be benefiting either of them. Him more so I suppose because he is absolutely punching (but that’s only due to the fact she’s bought herself a new face). Probably doesn’t want to have kids with him in case they get his mouth and voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like a Cnut 🤣 how the feck she stays married to him I don’t know. Marriage of convenience for sure but doesn’t seem to be benefiting either of them. Him more so I suppose because he is absolutely punching (but that’s only due to the fact she’s bought herself a new face). Probably doesn’t want to have kids with him in case they get his mouth and voice.
her original top lip, bat ears, his coat hanger jaw and ginormous gob (the way he twists it around when he speaks, yuk) her original nose (nothing wrong with it),

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Michelle is apparently tipped to be the next Bond girl now … still seeing stuff about fool
me once coming up, the PR is staggering

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Michelle is apparently tipped to be the next Bond girl now … still seeing stuff about fool
me once coming up, the PR is staggering
I've read a lot of comments that ppl have switched off after 2 episodes & that the actings bad & badly written. I've just finished watching after the flood on itvx which I thought was a lot better then fool me once

Reactions: 14
marks done himself a birthday post of him & Michelle! Maybe trying to give her some inspo to do some..

• Haha
Reactions: 13