Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to look like a hotel if they’re not careful. It seems a bit soulless looking at their inspiration. I’d much rather live in my home where at least it is loved and has a nice feel than that clinical place.

Reactions: 7
It’s going to look like a hotel if they’re not careful. It seems a bit soulless looking at their inspiration. I’d much rather live in my home where at least it is loved and has a nice feel than that clinical place.
But they aren’t going to live in it? It’s to flip isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
Ah right, sorry I didn’t realise I thought it was going to be their Chavingham Palace.
Seems a lot of work for not much reward.

Reactions: 3
They’re describing it as their dream home on the insta account so I think they’re planning to live in it. I assume he’s hoping for an OK cover spread once they move in hence all the updates etc

Reactions: 3
I think they will live in it for a short while and then it will be sold for mega profit!!! When you think how much of the work and items they are getting heavily discounted, if not free 🙄 it’s crazy! I think the way they are showing every step and blowing about how it’s their dream is all to set the bar high and generate interest for when they sell!

Reactions: 10
I find it disgraceful. When these pathetic influencers do their little ‘does any do…’ or ‘does anyone know someone who does…’ posts, every one knows exactly what they are doing and that they’re on the beg for freebies. It makes them look grabby and ridiculous- either broke or tight arses. duck off and pay for tit like everyone else who has a bit of self respect. They must sit and pick their furnishings then go and post it on Instagram.

If a curtain company does reach out to them and say yeah we do this style, I would love to see the dialogue. They should make it public. Name and shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it disgraceful. When these pathetic influencers do their little ‘does any do…’ or ‘does anyone know someone who does…’ posts, every one knows exactly what they are doing and that they’re on the beg for freebies. It makes them look grabby and ridiculous- either broke or tight arses. duck off and pay for tit like everyone else who has a bit of self respect. They must sit and pick their furnishings then go and post it on Instagram.

If a curtain company does reach out to them and say yeah we do this style, I would love to see the dialogue. They should make it public. Name and shame.
I like seeing how far they go though, like Lauren goodger and that level of 'celeb' asking things like 'anyone know where to get the best pizza delivered from' 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Would be nice to see all these freebies theses celebs/influencers get being donated to people who actually need them

Reactions: 12
I think they’ll live there for a bit and then sell on. No way could he keep the upkeep of a house that size. Cleaners. (Let’s face it michelle won’t be cleaning the sweaty steam room and all those bathrooms). Gardeners. Etc …. It’s a big expensive commitment running a house that size.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.