Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are holly and Katie trying to flog trainers in instagram
Katie is such a beggy witch, all she posts is the tit lumi face dildo and a load of links which half of them aren’t marked up as #aff or #ad she‘s crafty sometimes and puts it behind her profile pic and you can see a little bit of it. I’d report her if I could be arsed.
She’s so desperately trying to be an insta hun off the back of her plastic cousin!

Does Michelle have a project to promote? She’s on the Jonathan Ross show next week
She’ll probably be talking about Brassic again, I haven’t seen any mention of anything else, I could be wrong though! I think she’s still waiting for something decent to come along where she’s not playing herself, a chav!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another show off tour of the house, this time with Michelle.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder will she get more involved now that the building is done. Assume she’ll throw in some of the stuff from her Littlewoods furniture range.

Reactions: 6
Jess pregnant now too. Mark will be seething.
I feel so bad for Michelle if they are struggling to conceive. All that pressure to be the first to have kids and now 2 of Marks siblings are expecting. May put the pressure off them a bit now from the in laws (🙄) but will be gutting if you are really wanting kids but are struggling.

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for Michelle if they are struggling to conceive. All that pressure to be the first to have kids and now 2 of Marks siblings are expecting. May put the pressure off them a bit now from the in laws (🙄) but will be gutting if you are really wanting kids but are struggling.
100 % nothing worse than being the first to get married and all the pressure on your when are you going to have kids etc and it just isn’t happening and everyone asking. Hopefully if they are trying this will take the presume off them

Reactions: 4
100 % nothing worse than being the first to get married and all the pressure on your when are you going to have kids etc and it just isn’t happening and everyone asking. Hopefully if they are trying this will take the presume off them
I actually think she doesn't want them yet. Its possible she may not want them at all. Even when younger she never made comments like "one day kids would be nice" etc. The only thing she ever said was "why was she constantly asked about kids and Mark not?" She found it annoying. Maybe once the house is finished 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I actually think she doesn't want them yet. Its possible she may not want them at all. Even when younger she never made comments like "one day kids would be nice" etc. The only thing she ever said was "why was she constantly asked about kids and Mark not?" She found it annoying. Maybe once the house is finished 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I think she wants to focus on her career. It's normal now to start a family in your mid to late 30s. It must be so annoying for her to constantly he hearing remarks from the Wrights about getting pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Begging for curtains on house account. How hard can it be to ask friends for recommendations or google something?

Her latest insta post looks nothing like her! She's always been my girl crush but she's really ruined her natural looks

Her latest insta post looks nothing like her! She's always been my girl crush but she's really ruined her natural looks
Totally agree, it looks like she’s had that chin lipo all the instahuns are on about lately! defo more lip and cheek filler 🙈

Totally agree, it looks like she’s had that chin lipo all the instahuns are on about lately! defo more lip and cheek filler 🙈
Her face seems less round than years ago, I think you are right, she's had something done to her chin. It's more chiselled. Don't get me wrong she's not gone Katie price with it, but I do think she's lost her originality and her natural looks. Such a shame

Her face seems less round than years ago, I think you are right, she's had something done to her chin. It's more chiselled. Don't get me wrong she's not gone Katie price with it, but I do think she's lost her originality and her natural looks. Such a shame
She has 100 lost her girl next door charm. She’s all Essex now 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree they may not have tried yet but I am sure she has said before she wants them and she’s not getting ‘any younger’ as her mum says 🤷‍♀️ like I say no idea what’s going on behind closed doors but hopefully I get carol of their backs either way

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t care less if mark and Michelle ever have kids it’s none of my business but what I would find a bit random is that they don’t like being photographed together and she has nothing about him on her socials 🤣 imagine a baby in the mix! I wonder what her excuse would be then 🤣

Reactions: 11
The begging needs to stop - you have a home designer on your story last week but they can't source your curtains?? 😒 Covid aside that house is taking forever! I've seen full housing developments go up quicker! Waiting on freebies must be slowing it down 🤣
the greed is strong with this pair

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.