Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks their stars are waning? Not so long ago he was in LA & she had leads in ok shows. They've already peaked. They'll have babies soon and that will up their profiles for a bit but I reckon they'll both just be "influencers" in a couple of years.

Reactions: 19
Have to say she looks lovely on the photos for the Jonathan Ross show.
I like the outfit and she looks sooo pretty!
But she annoys me how she denies any surgery and makes out like all she does is eat!!!
Reminds me of J-lo and how she reckons her youthful appearance is from her skin care range!!! Yeh right!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have to say she looks lovely on the photos for the Jonathan Ross show.
I like the outfit and she looks sooo pretty!
But she annoys me how she denies any surgery and makes out like all she does is eat!!!
Reminds me of J-lo and how she reckons her youthful appearance is from her skin care range!!! Yeh right!🤣🤣🤣
And that she has the ‘Latino butt’ when really she’s had butt implants for years

Reactions: 6
strange article in the DM, out on a night out in London together, but go home separately and still without the wedding rings :unsure:

Reactions: 8
strange article in the DM, out on a night out in London together, but go home separately and still without the wedding rings :unsure:
yeah a comment says the pictures are from different nights made to look like they’re out together but they’re not.

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t look like shes wearing her wedding rings on the Jonathan Ross pics either, how bizarre?! Unless she mentions she forgot to put them on or something.

Reactions: 5
It looks like he has come to London to meet her at the hotel and sent away. If the story is true at all of course, she has been hiding from the paps recently too so makes you wonder if he is playing at something.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why Michelle gives out about privacy and questions about her and mark, she is regularly seen without her weddings rings sky what does she expect? I understand she can’t wear them for work but other times not wearing them is just adding to the rumour mill about them being on the rocks, she’s adding fuel to her own fire lol

Reactions: 4
Just saw he had an insta story of her on a train and he puts a hilarious filter on her but she still looks at him with cold unloving eyes. Can't filter that out Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Night out together🙄🙄🙄
She was outside with another guy (photographer?) and Mark was in a taxi without her. No evidence of meeting up. it looks like they are dragging it out.

no wedding ring? 🧐🧐🧐

Maybe they have parted but are needed as a couple to finish the house - coupling for freebie interiors, workman etc.
Need that for the sell??? Lets face it Id fake it if I wanted my cut.

Like when that house is sold or on the market at least then they may split🤔

Ive never quite believed them as a couple. She was all over exs of hers so its not like she doesnt do PDA.
He suits a Katie Price or Love Islander type who is fame hungry and into reality TV series.
He should do Big Brother Or maybe the American Version of Big Brother🤔
He needs to change the public perception of himself. He is still "that #$#* from Towie"🙄

Reactions: 9
Just saw he had an insta story of her on a train and he puts a hilarious filter on her but she still looks at him with cold unloving eyes. Can't filter that out Mark.
I dont have insta. But why did he bother putting it up? Pretending they are out again? Why filter it too?

Reactions: 1
Is this the filter? Why different eyes? He has filtered on a visor?😕😳
The hat though?
Im presuming this was her outfit last night as in scarf and coat and he wants to make it seem they were hanging out last night so doctored a recent image from their fun night out 🙄
I judt dont get those filters changing her features. The glasses fine.
It doesnt look like her.

Reactions: 2
It was the glasses and the chicken hat filter. The neck was swinging about and head wobbling. Never seen it before. It looks so awkward, guess he is pretending they are just like a normal couple who hate eachother having a lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.