Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there were some pap shots together and they are often together more than what they let on, I saw they were both at cling along cousin Katie’s. That’s why I find it hard to believe it’s a PR relationship as they don’t publicly acknowledge each other even when they are together
That cousin Katie 🙄 what a drain

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seemed strange to me that JR referred to Mark as “her partner”😳 Why would he say partner and not husband? I’m sure she has said previously when Our Girl finished that she hated being away from home and wouldn’t go back. She has just said she’d love to go back 🤔 Sounds like too much time together isn’t working for them 😏

Reactions: 6
She seems a nice girl but has had too much surgery on her face. Totally different to how she looked on Corrie

I can’t believe how she looks on jr. you’d never even think it was the same person anymore. Her voice is very odd to

Reactions: 4
I think there were some pap shots together and they are often together more than what they let on, I saw they were both at cling along cousin Katie’s. That’s why I find it hard to believe it’s a PR relationship as they don’t publicly acknowledge each other even when they are together
Agree. I dont think its fake either. There is not a chance. Neither is the type to stick around and all the Wright's mooching over Michelle's post on insta? Not a chance Carol, Jess etc would do that if fake. Especially not Jess. There is no need to fake it? They would just split. Being together hasn't done them any favours. If anything its damaged her career, shes too "Towie" looking now... he's fannying about on Blankety Blank and she's still got onto Jonathan Ross... for now! She is clinging to her career!
I think they are more likely obsessed with each other. Its just hard to understand that she would actually like him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I dunno if journalists read tattle but literally loads of articles popped up on my phone today with the same story of how different michelle looked on the jeremy kyle show 10 years ago

Reactions: 10
I dunno if journalists read tattle but literally loads of articles popped up on my phone today with the same story of how different michelle looked on the jeremy kyle show 10 years ago
Yeah I noticed this too! I think the media were majorly hinting at how she has basically ruined her looks.. it’s such a shame she was naturally pretty.. she looked really happy and beautiful when she was with Max in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I need to legit know WHAT she sees in Mark !?! He is SUCH a cringe bag, I just can't 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I need to legit know WHAT she sees in Mark !?! He is SUCH a cringe bag, I just can't 🤮🤢
I suppose he does have the looks and a superficial charm but he is an arrogant, nasty man. He probably treated her like a princess because he knew she was a real celebrity even if it was only soap unlike him who became known for being a nasty Pratt on a reality show.

I suppose he does have the looks and a superficial charm but he is an arrogant, nasty man. He probably treated her like a princess because he knew she was a real celebrity even if it was only soap unlike him who became known for being a nasty Pratt on a reality show.
He's a complete narcissist, makes everything about him. I was watching Jess Wrights wedding programme and he did a speech which was basically him saying remember you two are only together because of me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.