Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 4

A recap- Are they a showmance couple? Seems that they might have an open relationship. Something about not having kids but it's not for us to speculate here, we aren't Woman's Own magazine! Her cousin sells Avon. The Wright's are dodgy like the Krays. Carol is Peggy Windsor. I might have imagined a lot of this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread 4

A recap- Are they a showmance couple? Seems that they might have an open relationship. Something about not having kids but it's not for us to speculate here, we aren't Woman's Own magazine! Her cousin sells Avon. The Wright's are dodgy like the Krays. Carol is Peggy Windsor. I might have imagined a lot of this.
I will try spice it up a bit..
Well you cant blame her... he is 😉😍

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Mark needs a headline to himself
where is Mark Wright.
Maybe like his pal Piers he caught Covid at the Wembley final or is holidaying in Majorca with Carol and Jess

Reactions: 7
where is Mark Wright.
Maybe like his pal Piers he caught Covid at the Wembley final or is holidaying in Majorca with Carol and Jess
I know a few that went to Wembley and got Covid.
It wouldnt suprise me.
He has to get well for The wedding of the century..👰‍♀️

Not forgetting his mansion. Thats a big stress building a house🏡
Especially one of that magnitude.

Maybe he is doing a builders course to get hands on with that build...I can see him doing a 60 minute makeover show 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
I will try spice it up a bit..
Well you cant blame her... he is 😉😍
If she is at it with him, or was, I totally respect that!!
Just not sure what a showmance would gain for Michelle, she could be huge if she hooked with a respected actor instead of twatty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
where is Mark Wright.
if he had covid the whole world would know about it

If she is at it with him, or was, I totally respect that!!
Just not sure what a showmance would gain for Michelle, she could be huge if she hooked with a respected actor instead of twatty.
She connected with him when he was on that Towie high and was going places (tv jobs and apparently Bond?) He was destined for lots.. (he has done lots its just he cant shake off being reminded of his ego...

she probably didnt think that his reputation would stick.

She probably needed the attention wrapping up Tina, Corrie; finishing with Max, The Wanted..
They had US Fame too.

I agree a recongnised actor would be good for her profile.. someone from GOT, Shameless, Skins..they are all hits in the US too.

Reactions: 12
I’d say getting a lick out from Mark would feel like the big roller bumper at the car wash inside your Fanny. Lots of water, buffing and robotic sounds. 👅 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
He’s in Ibiza, saw a photo of him with Wayne Lineker and Dean Gaffney at O Beach, stay classy Mark!! No doubt they’ll hop over to Majorca to join the rest of the dreadful Wrights as none of them seem to want to holiday on their own as a couple! Remember their honeymoon! Who even spends half of their honeymoon with family, bloody bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She connected with him when he was on that Towie high and was going places (tv jobs and apparently Bond?) He was destined for lots.. (he has done lots its just he cant shake off being reminded of his ego...

She probably needed the attention wrapping up Tina, Corrie; finishing with Max, The Wanted..
They had US Fame too.

I agree a recongnised actor would be good for her profile.. someone from GOT, Shameless, Skins..they are all hits in the US too.
He has done loads but nothing seems to last, he hops from one thing to another I wonder if he will ever get a part in East Enders?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has done loads but nothing seems to last, he hops from one thing to another I wonder if he will ever get a part in East Enders?
God I could actually imagine him doing that and all, and giving interviews saying ‘Ow he woz made for the role as is family are proper Eastenders, Bethnal Green runs tru his veins’.
Carol will weep for days and wish her parents had been here to see her son walk the streets round Albert Square acting the mockney.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

They had US Fame too.

God I could actually imagine him doing that and all, and giving interviews saying ‘Ow he woz made for the role as is family are proper Eastenders, Bethnal Green runs tru his veins’.
Carol will weep for days and wish her parents had been here to see her son walk the streets round Albert Square acting the mockney.
Yes I can see him playing the part of a villain, same as the rest of his family, bribing coppers and money laundering, he would burn his café to get the insurance money and reopen it as a Turkish takeaway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Yes I can see him playing the part of a villain, same as the rest of his family, bribing coppers and money laundering, he would burn his café to get the insurance money and reopen it as a Turkish takeaway.
Bringing some exotic cuisine to the East End he’ll be intimidating poor Ian Beale and smashing the Chippy up on the regular. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s in Ibiza, saw a photo of him with Wayne Lineker and Dean Gaffney at O Beach, stay classy Mark!! No doubt they’ll hop over to Majorca to join the rest of the dreadful Wrights as none of them seem to want to holiday on their own as a couple! Remember their honeymoon! Who even spends half of their honeymoon with family, bloody bizarre
Michelle is in Ibiza too. Chloe Ormond has a photo of them on her insta story

Reactions: 8
Poor Jess they probably has Linekers bar on standby if Olivias is not up and running.

Linekers Bar could do with the publicity right now post holiday lockdowns.

The Wright Family, Jess and her FIFTEEN bridesmaids will attract publicity.
He seems like a sweet guy.. I wonder how much planning he was involved in🙄

Reactions: 13

They had US Fame too.

She probably thought he was going places, especially after I am a celebrity.

Nice for Michelle would be someone like Tom Hughes, Christian Cooke, Johnny Flynn, Jack O'Connell or Sam Clafin would be nice for her. As long as she has not been too "Essexed up for them". She needs to go soon or it will be too late lol 😆

Dean Gaffney? Omg... boost Michelle, now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably thought he was going places, especially after I am a celebrity.

Nice for Michelle would be someone like Tom Hughes, Christian Cooke, Johnny Flynn, Jack O'Connell or Sam Clafin would be nice for her. As long as she has not been too "Essexed up for them". She needs to go soon or it will be too late lol 😆

Dean Gaffney? Omg... boost Michelle, now!!
Great names there and add Joe Gilgun Barry Keoghan to that..mind think he has a gf. ..
thats just the PR she needs. Yep needs to step it up there.

Im sure she has made many acting contacts along the way...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She connected with him when he was on that Towie high and was going places (tv jobs and apparently Bond?) He was destined for lots.. (he has done lots its just he cant shake off being reminded of his ego.
I really can't see him as James Bond he has the good looks but is hardly suave and not classy in any way. He would also much smaller and shorter than the villains.

Reactions: 11
I really can't see him as James Bond he has the good looks but is hardly suave and not classy in any way. He would also much smaller and shorter than the villains.
Plus he’s basically tit and wouldn’t know charisma if it smacked him in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never know him this quiet on social media before. Maybe he’s showing some respect for Elliot and Sadie, unlike Carol and Jess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.