Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New IG post from Mark. Could have done without seeing the tumour 🙄

Reactions: 2
The statement is really good, well written by his team but who decided to put 'idiom ' in there! As if he knows a word like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eeek shocked by his latest post on insta. I’m surprised he shared that before histology is back

Reactions: 1
Eeek shocked by his latest post on insta. I’m surprised he shared that before histology is back
RAISING AWARENESS which used to be called seeking attention. Fair play that he RAISED AWARENESS of man boobs also as I would not have thought that men needed to check them.

Now I feel bad about thinking he is such a toss piece with his ten days of trauma. ITV will have been filming it all

Reactions: 6
RAISING AWARENESS which used to be called seeking attention. Fair play that he RAISED AWARENESS of man boobs also as I would not have thought that men needed to check them.

Now I feel bad about thinking he is such a toss piece with his ten days of trauma. ITV will have been filming it all
Definitely! Men can get breast cancer too so I am glad he is using his platform to spread awareness

Reactions: 5
she won't share it because they know its just excess fatty tissue as he has mentioned, not downplaying it (had a similar scare many moons ago) but I dont think he wants to raise awareness more than raise his profile-sorry I dont wish anyone ill health but this narc annoys the hell out of me, you can see by old photos of his traps ( circa im a celebrity) that he was no stranger to assistance and that might be the cause, bet he doesnt feel the need to raise awareness around steroid use

Reactions: 15
He's either amazing in bed or a lovely person in real life, or she has very low standards. I'd love to know!
I definitely dont imagine him to be a lovely person after watching him through the years. Sure, he has the gift of the gab and is charming in that in your face kinda way , but we watched him tell all sorts of girls what they wanted to hear over the years. & watched him bare face lie to Lauren,Sam & Lucy to get himself out of trouble.. And if theres any truth in the rumours that he cheated on MK with Lydia Brights cousin well then he clearly hasn't evolved beyond his "top shagger" image. And do we really believe he was faithful while in America?? With his track record?? Nah.

Reactions: 8
I definitely dont imagine him to be a lovely person after watching him through the years. Sure, he has the gift of the gab and is charming in that in your face kinda way , but we watched him tell all sorts of girls what they wanted to hear over the years. & watched him bare face lie to Lauren,Sam & Lucy to get himself out of trouble.. And if theres any truth in the rumours that he cheated on MK with Lydia Brights cousin well then he clearly hasn't evolved beyond his "top shagger" image. And do we really believe he was faithful while in America?? With his track record?? Nah.
I still always think that he treated Michelle like such a challenge!! And then when she actually gave him the time of day he stuck the claws in 🤣 always think it’s weird that she was so public with Max George but is the total opposite with Mark it’s like she knows he’s bad for her “image”

Reactions: 9
she won't share it because they know its just excess fatty tissue as he has mentioned, not downplaying it (had a similar scare many moons ago) but I dont think he wants to raise awareness more than raise his profile-sorry I dont wish anyone ill health but this narc annoys the hell out of me, you can see by old photos of his traps ( circa im a celebrity) that he was no stranger to assistance and that might be the cause, bet he doesnt feel the need to raise awareness around steroid use
I did wonder about that. Have seen lots of lumps and boils and infections around juicing up sites. You can be sure that no awareness of the dangers of steroids will be raised! He must be limp as a bizkit these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think in a five years time it will be all over no house no family. What nasty and expensive divorce 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Has he always had a disgusting fat tongue, or is it a side effect of his cocktail of steroids and HGH 🤔
Funnily enough, steroid use often causes excess tissue growth which compact in lumps.

A lot of steroid users inject under their arms to make any bruising or marks more discreet.

Strange eh…

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen this on TikTok
Jess and Carol got dresses in return for ‘exposure’… dressmaker wasn’t paid… just an example of how influencers reach out to businesses for freebies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.