Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
What story? Ive never read scandal on Mark. Or Michelle. Michelle especially seems sensible so I cant imagine she'd stick around or tarnish her career/image if there was any negatively impacting situation. Too much to lose for her.
I'm assuming this is sarcasm right? Apologies if not! 😂

You've never heard any scandal about Mark Wright? Mark Wright who was pilloried for treating women like shit on TOWIE? Mark Wright who has a string of rumours of infidelity following him around constantly? Mark Wright who cries about the effects of COVID on TV whilst booking yet another non distanced getaway with friends and family? Mark Wright who hasn't drove a car for months since the story of him being done for drink driving popped up then disappeared (was paid off and buried), Mark Wright who hasn't paid his building contractors for months whilst keeping up the pretence of building their dream mansion? Mark Wright who uploaded progress photos for his training programme that were proved to have been taken months earlier, in an attempt to make the progress look quicker? Mark Wright who pretends to live in a hotel suite in London? Mark Wright who had to stop loudly advertising his TrainWright platform due to copywright issues and another paid off story about the buying/selling of steroid products?

That guy? Yeah he's straight as a die!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

hughjars

I love reading what you all say about the Wrights, what gives me the dry boak is when Carol said she’d love Big Mark more if he had Little Mark’s body. I mean what mum in her right mind looks at her husband and thinks I’d fancy you more if you had the body of our son 🤢🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

dramaismymiddlename

Why isn't Michelle being pulled up on being Tina Turner, a black woman?
No harm in her costume, she didn’t “black face”.
People should be able to dress up as celebrities without woke idiots trying their best to find something to have a go at them for

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MunHun

VIP Member
I’d say getting a lick out from Mark would feel like the big roller bumper at the car wash inside your Fanny. Lots of water, buffing and robotic sounds. 👅 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
The paid pap story in the mail yesterday of them leaving a hotel, one of the comments was hilariously accurate, it said something like ‘Mark Wright looks constantly confused just by being outside’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mums84

VIP Member
Thread 4

A recap- Are they a showmance couple? Seems that they might have an open relationship. Something about not having kids but it's not for us to speculate here, we aren't Woman's Own magazine! Her cousin sells Avon. The Wright's are dodgy like the Krays. Carol is Peggy Windsor. I might have imagined a lot of this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Eirawen

VIP Member
A mistake? I’m sure Michelle knows that marriage is a big commitment.

It’s quite clear she loves him & that she married him because she wanted to. All relationships are different, just because she doesn’t flaunt it on her social media doesn’t mean her marriage is in trouble or that she doesn’t want to be associated with him or his family. In my opinion, relationships not flaunted on social media are usually the happiest ones.
Sorry Michelle I don't mean to upset you and I take everything back I am glad you are happily married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
He has a leaked full frontal nude photo. His size is decent, not max big, but at least not a cervix basher 😂
Google “omg.blog mark wright penis”. It’s the first link, scroll down. You’re welcome
Just got caught by my bf looking at Mark's todger just after telling him I couldn't be arsed to have sex tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I didn’t see it but can just imagine Wrighty and Olly Murs almost coming to blows, both desperate to be centre of attention. Clambering over actual, successful footballers to get the ball and think that if they play well enough, Gareth Southgate will find a way to get them in the England squad

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Eureka

VIP Member
I’m just putting this out there his ex has had baby before them they’ve been married how long ? She’s a dog person not a mum. I Can’t see her having kids if I’m honest down the line her and mark will divorce because he’s desperate for kids you can tell the way he talks she on the other hand has no interest
I’m really sick of the kids thing. Not having kids doesn’t mean anything. It’s also really insensitive if they are struggling.

Maybe they don’t want kids but so what. Why is it always expected that marriage means children. They might not be bothered and more power to them. It’s no one’s business either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Watched the wedding, my god Mark nearly combusted at that pre wedding meal!
The attention was all on Jess, then his younger brother announcing he had beaten him being a dad, he looked like a man on the edge desperately trying to pull focus.

He also looked like he’d been on a coke bender for a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Marrying on a Thursday is much much cheaper.
It was kind of Jess to take into account her parents precarious finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Definitely a keegan fan ☝🤣🤣🤣 you’ve gave me a good laugh go on her Instagram give her some love 💕
I’m no fan of either of them but I totally agree with the other posters. As much as the entire family appear to put every cough and fart online, we have no idea what the situation really is.

Imo the kids chat is so tedious, who cares? I’m here to see what his giraffe’s tongue is up to, how many more events she can sack off so she doesn’t have to spend time with the Wrongs and whether Big Mark will graduate from an Aqua card.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ugh, disgusting speculation about children. Mind your own fucking business and grow up. Not everyone wants them or can have them naturally.

Reactions: 36

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched series 3 of Brassic and it’s so bizarre they casted Michelle as Erin. She’s supposed to be a single mum, not much income, living hand to mouth etc etc yet she sports perfect make up, full set of lashes, powder brows, lip filler and hair extensions. It’s not realistic to the character. It really baffles me.

Reactions: 34

gregory feck

He has obviously watched the documentary on Amazon and thought, “I know what would be cool! I’ll dress as an unstable rapper/ gangbanger”. Absolutely cringe worthy for an Essex twat. He’s obviously not concerned about his image in the mainstream media anymore then, judging by this. Surely Michelle didn’t agree with this? Not even by the fact that it’s inappropriate, it’s just plain embarrassing and no class. You have to start wondering with her these days don’t you.
Honestly I’ve never understood why people seem to think she’s this saint who’s being held hostage by the wrights - she’s right in there with them, cut from the same cloth. She seems just as up her own arse as them to me.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Definitely a keegan fan ☝🤣🤣🤣 you’ve gave me a good laugh go on her Instagram give her some love 💕
You don’t have to be a fan of someone to know how hurtful intrusive remarks about your lack of children and the state of your marriage can be. Once you get a laugh though

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
The cheek of him commenting on mental health after the way he treated Lauren and Arg.
Him and his family are absolute scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33