Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Michelle always post loads of photos when she’s with her friends smiling happy etc but that article on the daily mail when she’s with mark she’s holding her hands up to cover her face…. I honestly don’t know how you could justify that considering it happens so much 🤣 it looks like she’s embarrassed by him
Wouldn't you be? 😂

I think he has tipped the paps, and she's not happy about it - maybe fresh filler or a make up / hair fail. She was FUMING once they got inside, by all account.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you be? 😂

I think he has tipped the paps, and she's not happy about it - maybe fresh filler or a make up / hair fail. She was FUMING once they got inside, by all account.
he definately called the paps, click media i think? they do not just hang around restaurants in the hope that some z lister will trot by

Reactions: 10
he definately called the paps, click media i think? they do not just hang around restaurants in the hope that some z lister will trot by
Exactly! This is a different paparazzi age than back in the 2000's. Especially, when there are more rules put in place for them to help protect the celebrities.

I'm just still surprised that magazines would actually pay for photos of Mark Wright and the Wright Family 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Madness... Michelle is way way out his league and he still shags about... tosser!
He doesn't think he is punching as he says Michelle is boring and doesn't try hard enough with his family. I have met him since he's been with her he loves himself and is very flirty so is his brother. I don't know if this is true but I have heard from a few people that he cheated with that irritating Hayley from Love Island

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m absolutely cringing for her looking at the DM pics, she really thinks she’s A list doesn’t she?! A two bit Corrie has been carrying on like that 😱🙈

No wedding ring for her again and his hand hiding in his pocket …😮
I think it’s part of a publicity thing for them to try and preserve a public image of a couple seeking privacy, like an A list couple who shun the media and keep people talking about their relationship. I don’t think they’ve exactly become ‘the golden couple’ they first thought they would be.

Reactions: 15
Watching towie reruns..mark will never be primetime...he comes across REAL BAD

Reactions: 11

Awful. I don't think he'd get away with the misogyny now it was of its time definitely. He also bullied Arg in my opinion.

Reactions: 22
I think it’s part of a publicity thing for them to try and preserve a public image of a couple seeking privacy, like an A list couple who shun the media and keep people talking about their relationship. I don’t think they’ve exactly become ‘the golden couple’ they first thought they would be.
Agreed- it’s a standard PR tactic 😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
But then show the whole inside of their new house, surely its either one or the other. Or is it just showing off.
I don’t think they would be showing their house if they honestly could afford to have it all done without things being gifted or heavily reduced

Does Michelle have a project to promote? She’s on the Jonathan Ross show next week

Reactions: 1
In his story Mark says he's supporting small businesses but has tagged it as a PR Product. Doesn't that mean he's getting it free/discounted?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In his story Mark says he's supporting small businesses but has tagged it as a PR Product. Doesn't that mean he's getting it free/discounted?! 🤦‍♀️
He is totally getting it free!! The only reason they have a home account is to get things gifted in return for promoting the company.

Switched over to watch casualty..guess who on blankety blank..FFS
I know, when Bradley said "you're a footballer" to him... 🤣🤣🤣

They are no golden couple. They were a good looking couple at first but now she's so plastic with not so great acting roles. Maybe they need to actually do a project together like a podcast and have a bit of banter to show their personalities, if they have one, they seem really mismatched? But they must love each other because there is zero reason for them to stay together if they didn't?

Early Towie reruns on again. He really was an arse.

When he says he will go to her Birthday and knows it means a lot to her then is with Sam Faiers.. it just gets worse after too... this was a 24 yr old man not a 18 yr old boy!! He can't have changed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.