Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried but that bleeping Kelly banned me from Dave's channel as well. I guess Donald Duck was too much for both Kay Bros.
Ha ha. I didn’t know you were Donald Duck. Make some new burners. Maybe daffy duck or figment kay.

One more troll for Dave. duck you kelly Wertz.

G8xsG5FQzpb2JtqnRE0f4byE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave The Researcher

@Classic Dave when he took the leftovers home with him I’m thinking about Hawaii too and eating off of wash towels!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried but that bleeping Kelly banned me from Dave's channel as well. I guess Donald Duck was too much for both Kay Bros.
We laugh at her!Kelly today! What a fkn joke defending him to “stopplease” in todays video, who asked him when he’ll be back at Disney. FIRST this nasty hog Kelly calls DK “David” his own mother calls him “Dave” in her comments to him WTF she sounds like an idiot. Not to mention you two faced DRUNK ON THE CRUISE yes I heard ALL about that, so more so, yes he absolutely HAS presented his channel as Disney content, look at the stupid intro he uses. What a laugh they all had on her for this one. Poor Amber can’t even comment and no longer tries because Kelly shadow banned her, so she could be top fan. The drunk stories shared from the cruise 😂😂😂 FOOLS just fools. There is taped audio too. What leaches and fools.

Reactions: 4
Michael... Ugh, so frustrating.

He grumbles about the reservation system, as visitors fill up the parking lot and leave a "few minutes later," leaving him to hump his tail to the gate when he gets there at some random time, with his annual pass to walk around, record 30-minutes of garbage and walk out.

How the HECK can he complain about this!?

HE LITERALLY IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Reactions: 9
We laugh at her!Kelly today! What a fkn joke defending him to “stopplease” in todays video, who asked him when he’ll be back at Disney. FIRST this nasty hog Kelly calls DK “David” his own mother calls him “Dave” in her comments to him WTF she sounds like an idiot. Not to mention you two faced DRUNK ON THE CRUISE yes I heard ALL about that, so more so, yes he absolutely HAS presented his channel as Disney content, look at the stupid intro he uses. What a laugh they all had on her for this one. Poor Amber can’t even comment and no longer tries because Kelly shadow banned her, so she could be top fan. The drunk stories shared from the cruise 😂😂😂 FOOLS just fools. There is taped audio too. What leaches and fools.
We need more info please.

Reactions: 1
Total BS about the tapes. Receipts or it didn’t happen.

I hope Michael has another job. There is no way this is his only gig, unless he is milking his mother and father.

Kelly... If you like these boys, let them go back to working and not wasting time. Unless you are funding health care, a 401k, and stock options... LET THEM GO TO MAKE A LIVING AND FUTURE!

Yes, I like to make fun...but, these kids (who are NOT kids) need more leadership than parents that are either scamming, or "yes" Mom's.

Agree! She’s an enabler and it’s just mean for her to intervene unless she’s just as nuts which I’m guessing might be the case. From a few previous interactions with him I would say that it’s most likely a scam with a bit of ignorance, entitlement, a lack of self confidence, and socially awkward.

These two wouldn’t listen to people when people that actually wanted to help them succeed. Can’t take constructive criticism and only wants people to tell them how great they are. Michael is completely aware of what he’s doing and how he manipulates people. He’s also very deceptive and desperate for attention.
He is so passive aggressive in this video. He complains about the crowds and seating while at Connections, but he finds a spot that is clearly meant for 4 to 6 people and plops his ass down and vlogs it. Then, he gives a mini-TedTalk while shooting video over the barrier at Guardians and launches into a praise-a-thon for Cast Members. He used to have kind friends who invited him along on these things (remember the preview of the Magic Kingdom reopening where he was completely manic and mouth jizzed during Splash Mountain with his plush pal, and also the Skyliner CM preview). He was also invited (with Dave) to DVC Moonlight Magic events...now it's all dried up and he's salty as hell.
That’s because he’s super friendly as long as you have access or something he wants. As soon as you don’t have that all interest and friendship goes away.

Reactions: 4
Once in a while you get a video recommendation that is pure gold. This guy interviews Michael and he acts like he’s scored an interview with God himself. Almost every question he asks, Michael starts off with “that’s a very good question”. I skimmed through the video and it confirms everything DC Darling has said. Michael has an enormous ego and he is definitely a narcissist. The echo chamber he lives in with the kaykateers has really fucked him up. If you want a good laugh go to the 34:00 minute mark.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Total BS about the tapes. Receipts or it didn’t happen.
I never promised to share, only that they existed. Although this is a gossip site, I don’t fib on facts.

We need more info please.
I’d do almost anything for you bro, but that would expose my wife. I can’t do it, I can say Kelly continues to grub off everyone and cry poverty-it really is something that is so old with her. She has a theme song ME ME ME they know it, she just gets away with it. She denies any wrong doings with The Next Stacy, the story she tells is brutal. Again, remember Kelly is the victim always. Notice DK has no comments but ones that are mocking him, aside from the grubber KW? According to sources she reeks of dog 2, hence smelly Kelly 😂 I wouldn’t touch a thing she cooked, cat hair cookies, we all laugh 😂 Have a good one man, wish I could give y’all more

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I never promised to share, only that they existed. Although this is a gossip site, I don’t fib on facts.
It’s a gossip site. Anyone can log on and spew info and act like an insider. You’ve never given any real info, just ramblings about crap that can easily be found on the Patreon Facebook page. So sorry, I don’t believe you. I think you’re just making up crap for the attention.

Reactions: 2
It’s a gossip site. Anyone can log on and spew info and act like an insider. You’ve never given any real info, just ramblings about crap that can easily be found on the Patreon Facebook page. So sorry, I don’t believe you. I think you’re just making up crap for the attention.
You’re correct! What has been stated here by me, is factual tho. I’m sorry if this is another one of your fake accounts Kelly and the truth stings, but you’re not liked, you do grub off people, your cookies suck and are like hockey puck’s, you are drama, you do have to get a life beyond DK comment section, your channel sucks, I mean those are facts. and if this isn’t Kelly, although it’s known she loves to see her name here, perhaps one of the kateers trying to use the same excuse to diaper their fake friendship, than accept my most humble apology. I like your comments when you do comment and you spice up the group too. I post when I can and what I can without exposing my source, the leftovers I hear from my wife. Truck on and try not to let this site ignite rage and conflict for you, but it does because it IS the truth. Little known insider facts only a true kateer would know.

Reactions: 1
Once in a while you get a video recommendation that is pure gold. This guy interviews Michael and he acts like he’s scored an interview with God himself. Almost every question he asks, Michael starts off with “that’s a very good question”. I skimmed through the video and it confirms everything DC Darling has said. Michael has an enormous ego and he is definitely a narcissist. The echo chamber he lives in with the kaykateers has really fucked him up. If you want a good laugh go to the 34:00 minute mark.
Just in the first few minutes the host asks Michael what he’s passionate about. “That’s an easy one,” Michael says. “I’m passionate about Disney, passionate about family memories... whether that’s caught by video, photo...”

RECORD SCRATCH as we zoom in on present-day Michael in all his gray-haired, potbellied glory, strung out on funnel cake sugar and estranged from his family, fresh off a condescending lecture about people spending too much time taking photos and videos at Disney, changing his channel bio to say he’s “passionate about fun” —
“You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...”

Reactions: 11
Michael lost his tv remote control. I think I see it circled in black. Happy Thursday Kelly. I know I’m a tool. If this is too much I will delete. Feedback?
1651162727101.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
In all fairness, it's hard to give a ridiculous "thumbs up" with an open palm. (God, I hate defending this grifting asshole!)
I hate hate watching his videos and he blurts out something that makes sense. I really hated when I found out, by personal dining experience, that the calamari at Mama Melrose's is the best on property (it's the best I have ever had anywhere and I get it whenever it's on a menu). My daughter and I were talking last night and the calamari thing came up, it seems that the thing we hate most about michael is when he's correct.💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Michael's "Complete Guide" for first time cruisers... Doubtful. He's been on two cruise lines. :rolleyes:

I can't jump in quite yet. Too early. Better have a hot, caffeinated beverage first. :coffee:

Michael's "Complete Guide" for first time cruisers... Doubtful. He's been on two cruise lines. :rolleyes:

I can't jump in quite yet. Too early. Better have a hot, caffeinated beverage first. :coffee:
I can't wait for lunch time rage watching!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.