Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1649869726621.png

For those of you who wanted to know what the Kayho's look like, here they are. I spy Shelley B, Kelly, Jackie, Claire.
Can anyone else put names to faces?

Oh, and @Claude4 - this is for you. (just a little payback for all of your posts for us ladies). ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Michael out did himself with the title of today's video, it's subtle while blaring wtf at the same time:

Snorkeling at Castaway Cay | Disney's Private Island | Full Experience

The video is 6 minutes long, but it's the "full experience":rolleyes:

Michael: I hope telephone is home. [places a call to Telephone]
Telephone: Hello?
Michael: Hi Telephone, this is Michael. I'm phoning in my video today, thought I'd give you a heads up.
Telephone: Thanks, unfortunately all circuits seem to be up and I can't prevent this from happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1191859
For those of you who wanted to know what the Kayho's look like, here they are. I spy Shelley B, Kelly, Jackie, Claire.
Can anyone else put names to faces?
Oh my fing G. It is worse than i could have imagined. I know 2nd from left top row because she’s a witch and 4th from left top is the one he interviewed for the race jackie. Who are these other food blisters?

Reactions: 2
Oh my fing G. It is worse than i could have imagined. I know 2nd from left top row because she’s a witch and 4th from left top is the one he interviewed for the race jackie. Who are these other food blisters?
On the far left beside Kelly is Shelley Brown. Claire Freedom Stein is on the bottom left. And you know Kelly and Jackie. I think one of the others may be AmberMac.

Also, here's one of my personal favorites of Michael - maybe because his giant melon face isn't in it - but I wanted you to add it to your collection just in case.

belly.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
On the far left beside Kelly is Shelley Brown. Claire Freedom Stein is on the bottom left. And you know Kelly and Jackie. I think one of the others may be AmberMac.

Also, here's one of my personal favorites of Michael - maybe because his giant melon face isn't in it - but I wanted you to add it to your collection just in case.

View attachment 1191884
Ha ha. Thanks for the intel. I only had that gut pose with a shirt on.
1649870615756.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does someone let themselves get like that? That's bordering on self mutilation. I understand that some people can struggle with weight but at what point does it go from struggle to an actual mental illness and food addiction? I don't care what anyone says, there is no way that these women are happy in their bodies. I almost feel bad because I struggle with mental health and I'm no stranger to complete self destruction. But where they lose me is the conniving backstabbing ways they all exhibit. In my mental health struggles the only person I ever hurt was myself. I was never a two faced backstabber who was jealous and tried to sabotage everyone around me who was happy. They are the type of people who have to make sure everyone else around them is suffering just because they are. Instead of finding the root of their own suffering and taking the steps to correct it. This is exactly what I pictured when it came out that they were a clicky group of bitter women with their own little club of gossip and hate.

Reactions: 3
How does someone let themselves get like that? That's bordering on self mutilation. I understand that some people can struggle with weight but at what point does it go from struggle to an actual mental illness and food addiction? I don't care what anyone says, there is no way that these women are happy in their bodies. I almost feel bad because I struggle with mental health and I'm no stranger to complete self destruction. But where they lose me is the conniving backstabbing ways they all exhibit. In my mental health struggles the only person I ever hurt was myself. I was never a two faced backstabber who was jealous and tried to sabotage everyone around me who was happy. They are the type of people who have to make sure everyone else around them is suffering just because they are. Instead of finding the root of their own suffering and taking the steps to correct it. This is exactly what I pictured when it came out that they were a clicky group of bitter women with their own little club of gossip and hate.
You and I have not always agreed or seen eye to eye, but I absolutely understand what you're saying and concur. I want to believe these women have redeeming qualities and are decent people, but together they bring out the absolute worst in each other. As a woman, I would like to stick to the code and support other women, but this tribe is just the worst. They target and bully others, they clique up and flaunt their status, and Michael allows it. He encourages it.

I don't know why they don't speak up here. Why not? If they are so stead fast in their convictions and support of Michael, then show yourself. Show yourself...Kelly, Jackie, Claire, Shelley, Kristi, Amber, Christina, Kate and Mandy just to name a few. SHOW YOURSELF.

Reactions: 10
You and I have not always agreed or seen eye to eye, but I absolutely understand what you're saying and concur. I want to believe these women have redeeming qualities and are decent people, but together they bring out the absolute worst in each other. As a woman, I would like to stick to the code and support other women, but this tribe is just the worst. They target and bully others, they clique up and flaunt their status, and Michael allows it. He encourages it.

I don't know why they don't speak up here. Why not? If they are so stead fast in their convictions and support of Michael, then show yourself. Show yourself...Kelly, Jackie, Claire, Shelley, Kristi, Amber, Christina, Kate and Mandy just to name a few. SHOW YOURSELF.
This is what makes us different from these people. We don't have to get along all the time or have the same opinions. We're human. We're not supposed to. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean that we can't tolerate each other. Not only do these women, and Michael, not tolerate others opinions, they consider you a troll, a negative low life spreading hate if you even so much as disagree with anything that contradicts their false narrative they're pushing. All the while exhibiting that exact behavior behind each other's backs. If you want to disagree with me, fine. I can respect that. But don't smile to my face and then talk tit behind my back. Like thenextstacy says, you got something to say? Come out and say it. I'm sure we can all take it. I know I can. I don't give a damn what people's opinion of me is. I pulled myself out of hell and I finally found the confidence and love for myself that makes me comfortable in my own skin. These ladies are far from that so I doubt we'll be hearing from them.

Reactions: 5
I’m still processing that picture graciously supplied by the next Stacey. I knew the kaykateers were a thing but not like this. The one standing on the far right will be dead soon and that is sad. Now back to Michael. I think I see a fourth chin that is actually a neck fat roll. i know—I’m a tool.
1649885963815.jpeg

Another angle
1649886035219.jpeg
Q
1649886080381.jpeg

• Haha
How does someone let themselves get like that? That's bordering on self mutilation
Basically a lack of self respect and discipline. Usually part and parcel with the type of person they are. If they can't respect their body, how can they respect anyone else? Usually a major character flaw common in the "pooh sized" guests

I see your points but disagree on the “flaunt their status”. What status do they have? A bunch of obese women who send money to a fledgling youtuber(who gladly takes advantage of them) does not convey status, more like loneliness. There is nothing special in belonging to the Mikey Kay club, we have our fun calling him out on his bullshit here for free. They are pathetic enough to actually pay him to pretend he cares about them. Spoiler: he doesn’t

I see your points but disagree on the “flaunt their status”. What status do they have? A bunch of obese women who send money to a fledgling youtuber(who gladly takes advantage of them) does not convey status, more like loneliness. There is nothing special in belonging to the Mikey Kay club, we have our fun calling him out on his bullshit here for free. They are pathetic enough to actually pay him to pretend he cares about them. Spoiler: he doesn’t
Yes. In fact, Michael, Dave, and Mommy probably laugh at how sad they all are.

Reactions: 5
Oh, fair question. They flaunt their status within Michael's Patreon group and act high and mighty with their "Moderator" icon during his live streams. I've been in there and experienced it first hand. They are constantly seeking his attention and approval.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wow, either Jackie Greeley uses a lot of filters/photo effects or the profile pictures from her Youtube and Insta accounts are from 10+ years ago. Here I thought she was mid-late 20's. In that picture from the Disney Wish, it looks like she is late 40's and bursting at the seams.

Here's the line up on the pic...

Top left to right: Shelley Brown, Kelly Wertz, Kristi Brown, Jackie Greeley, Dawn Hinds, Amber MacNeil
Bottom left to right: Claire Stein, Christina Wolf

Reactions: 1
These fat hoes enable his homophobia too it’s not nice being the ugly fat homophobic chicks ladies…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.