Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell?! Dave couldn’t even recognise a photo of the Queen! He couldn’t pronounce Trafalgar to save his life and thought Leicester Square was copying New York! Hey, guess what Dave, America isn’t the first or best at everything! Also didn’t understand why there was a statue of Nelson Mandela in London.

He then read a quote on a Shakespeare statue about ignorance, really fitting for him.

And how would he like it if loads of people from other countries descended on America with pathetic imitations of the accent?
Kelly Wertz better put down the doughnuts and start deleting comments for Dave. Reminds me of the Pearl Harbor video he did.
Jennifer
9 minutes ago
That was a silly thing to say about Windsor being an “active” castle. It’s a royal residence.

MlGrBljPhczOm4DNaA5ade2k=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sue Mucklowe
10 minutes ago
Wow. Do you actually think London was built in the last 20 years or so just as a copy of New York?

8n9kyqXZ_Dg5BbCAjfhAbEwr=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jennifer
17 minutes ago
“They’re trying to copy us.” Seriously, Dave? You really need to get out of the mindset that America did everything first! Do you not know how old London is? That Shakespeare quote you read really suits you. And you aren’t pronouncing Trafalgar properly.
Show less

qdFoU7A_uPcT1IDc8Cq9jOuy=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Beautiful Views
28 minutes agoOnly 48 times today. Your record is 82. 20 for “cool to see”.

8ZLaTT2AyinewyHqtC_ei4G0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Annoying Accent
36 minutes ago
Thanks. You did not disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad to see the one hand clap was back in all of its glory today. It’s been a while since we saw him doing this dumb move.
tit, that was going to be my comment. 😭😭😭 OK, so I have to come up with some original comment about michael's video today: It really sucked.

I did predict for my family within the first 5 seconds after the video started that claude would focus on the chin issue -- he delivered the goods!!! michael needs to learn about camera angles to make his corpus more flattering.

The content: Michael was super excited to go to the character dinner at Artist Point. The change of Artist Point from a signature restaurant to a character dining experience was a huge disappointment for our family. Generally speaking, the food is never as good at character events. Plus character events are noisy. At the end of the day after being in really loud, crowded parks, I want a nice quiet supper, not loud voices and music. We miss the Northwest dining theme Artist Point used to have. We have not been to that character dinner once, we used to go to Artist Point regularly. As others noted above, michael's obsession with live action characters is weird for an adult and it seems to be the product of some sort malfunction in his maturation tube or similar.

Reactions: 8
As others noted above, michael's obsession with live action characters is weird for an adult and it seems to be the product of some sort malfunction in his maturation tube or similar.
He is the poster child for Peter Pan Syndrome!

Reactions: 7
The "friend" is Claire Freedom Stein. 100%.

This dinner happened back several weeks ago. She posted a pic on her IG and it matches up. I'm surprised that she isn't in the video because it's not a secret that Michael and Claire are super close.
Do you think he would be friends with her without the $$ she gives monthly? Don’t think he has a single true relationship outside of his mom

The "friend" is Claire Freedom Stein. 100%.

This dinner happened back several weeks ago. She posted a pic on her IG and it matches up. I'm surprised that she isn't in the video because it's not a secret that Michael and Claire are super close.
That's what I thought. She most likely pays for him to go to eat there. It continues to be obvious that he's done and my guess is just doing videos because he won't admit failure... and lose the patrons. He bothered to upload a 10min video of one meal and skipped any tour of the WL. There is nothing left for him to do in his mind. Our family lives the chatacter experiences. My guess about the 30mins is that they sat and talked instead of going on up to the photo opportunity. They give you the tags when they're ready for you. They arent going to give them out and then the Queen takes a 30min break. He should not give that impression.

Reactions: 2
What the hell?! Dave couldn’t even recognise a photo of the Queen! He couldn’t pronounce Trafalgar to save his life and thought Leicester Square was copying New York! Hey, guess what Dave, America isn’t the first or best at everything! Also didn’t understand why there was a statue of Nelson Mandela in London.

He then read a quote on a Shakespeare statue about ignorance, really fitting for him.

And how would he like it if loads of people from other countries descended on America with pathetic imitations of the accent?
The accent is driving me absolutely crazy. And you'll notice he cut that crap out the second he was surrounded by other people to watch the changing of the guard - so perhaps there's some self awareness that he shouldn't be poorly mimicking an accent, but not enough to knock it off completely.

And of course we have Theresa in the comments encouraging the accent. :rolleyes: Can we not encourage his bullshit, Theresa, please?

Michael eats at artist point in the wilderness lodge. Here is a recap:

says he has a friend in town
sits down and sees Snow White
squeals twice when dopey and grumpy come out
has awkward interaction with grumpy
has mushrooms bisque
eats salmon and tries prime rib. Would go out of his way for it.
does one hand clap
says “ oh my gosh and love it”
has a weird accent when the evil Queen comes out
got a very special dessert and special invite to meet the Queen.
waits 30 minutes to meet the Queen
describes the interaction with the Queen as “quick” which is code for they ushered his fat ass along.

some action shots plus the “friend“ in the background. 👀 at those chins.
View attachment 1373612
View attachment 1373615
friend in background
View attachment 1373621
He looks like a saint Bernard with the little barrel under his chin. And evil queen? Pete Werner makes an appearance?

tit, that was going to be my comment. 😭😭😭 OK, so I have to come up with some original comment about michael's video today: It really sucked.

I did predict for my family within the first 5 seconds after the video started that claude would focus on the chin issue -- he delivered the goods!!! michael needs to learn about camera angles to make his corpus more flattering.

The content: Michael was super excited to go to the character dinner at Artist Point. The change of Artist Point from a signature restaurant to a character dining experience was a huge disappointment for our family. Generally speaking, the food is never as good at character events. Plus character events are noisy. At the end of the day after being in really loud, crowded parks, I want a nice quiet supper, not loud voices and music. We miss the Northwest dining theme Artist Point used to have. We have not been to that character dinner once, we used to go to Artist Point regularly. As others noted above, michael's obsession with live action characters is weird for an adult and it seems to be the product of some sort malfunction in his maturation tube or similar.
Well we all know Michael pleasures himself with a gloved Mickey hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Is Jennifer on this site? Just commented on Michael’s video.

8n9kyqXZ_Dg5BbCAjfhAbEwr=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jennifer
1 hour ago
Oh, how long has Michael been dating Claire? That explains why she goes to Orlando so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One has to wonder why Michael was hiding the fact that he was with Claire. Is this another pathetic attempt by Michael to make people curious and increase engagement? Is there some dramatic Kaykateer reason why Claire would ask him not to show her in the video? Is Michael happy to take her money but not happy to admit to the world that he doesn’t exclusively hang out with women who look like Disney princesses? So many possibilities, all of them sad.

Yeah, I’m Jennifer and Sue Mucklowe. I was also Levi, but I think that has long been blocked. 😂
You got away with murder on Dave’s channel today and you even took on Theresa. That tit was cracking me up. Nice work.

Is weasel on here? I’ve noticed several similar posts for Michael from this guy. Gotta be a troll.
weasel javelin
8 hours agoMy name is Craig Dennis I watch your very day and they are great videos i in joy all of your videos very day i never miss your videos you have a nice safe week
emoji_u1f44d.png
emoji_u1f44d.png
emoji_u1f44d.png
emoji_u1f44d.png

Reactions: 4
You got away with murder on Dave’s channel today and you even took on Theresa. That tit was cracking me up. Nice work.

Is weasel on here? I’ve noticed several similar posts for Michael from this guy. Gotta be a troll.
weasel javelin
8 hours agoMy name is Craig Dennis I watch your very day and they are great videos i in joy all of your videos very day i never miss your videos you have a nice safe week View attachment 1375074View attachment 1375075View attachment 1375076View attachment 1375077
Yeah, I had something else to say to Theresa, too, but my Jennifer account was blocked after her last response. I guess she’s the Kays’ bodyguard.

Reactions: 4
I miss the simpler times when Michael would go on a cruise to have character brunch with Disney JR characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina, while drawing on the placemat.

Life’s just so much more complicated when if someone is feeling sick, you would give them ice cream in hopes to lower their temperature, since ice cream is cold and all, but not staying around to help them feel better, because it’s pirate night.

With the world upside down, I just wish I could watch a man do the same thing again and again and again and again, without a care in the world, declaring a spicy hot dog at Pixar Pier to be one of the best foods ever. Or crying because a waiter gave you free extra magical bread.

Oh to go back to those simpler times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I miss the simpler times when Michael would go on a cruise to have character brunch with Disney JR characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina, while drawing on the placemat.

Life’s just so much more complicated when if someone is feeling sick, you would give them ice cream in hopes to lower their temperature, since ice cream is cold and all, but not staying around to help them feel better, because it’s pirate night.

With the world upside down, I just wish I could watch a man do the same thing again and again and again and again, without a care in the world, declaring a spicy hot dog at Pixar Pier to be one of the best foods ever. Or crying because a waiter gave you free extra magical bread.

Oh to go back to those simpler times.
🤣 To be honest, I miss those times too! When there was a new video every day of him searching for the best cheeseburger or milkshake on property, with ever-increasing shortness of breath. When he would go on a Disney cruise and you could fully expect him to vlog every riveting minute of himself playing Guitar Hero and staring at beautiful islands from the safety of Mickey’s ship. When he would do things like cry over a White Castle slider, or spend all day going back and forth between resorts on the Disney buses like a hobo riding the rails, or assure us that the alarm testing at Senses Spa would be “nice and quiet” before jumping out of his skin when the alarm blared two seconds later.

Simpler times indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.