Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure any type of couple pose like that…:p
It feels like they broke up, Dave doesn’t even join Mikey at the parks, or even chuy’s, anymore. Seems like there was a falling out, or at least a separation period. Maybe that’s why Mikey is sitting at home in front of the green screen putting on the break up pounds…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My theory is tits McGee (mom) bought that house but put it in Mike’s name because of all the shady stuff/lawsuits her and her former husband were involved with. Daddy dared to tell Mikey he shouldn’t quit his job so Mommy moved down to take care of her special boys.

Reactions: 10
Whatever you do don’t play the drinking game when mike says “D23 2022” he must have said that akward combination of sounds like 20 times in that short video!!

Reactions: 3
Mikes really getting his hopes up for an event that’s best announcement will probably be some building at Epcot that never gets built

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no way the photographer suggested this. These boys are beyond strange.
View attachment 1369117
These pictures crack me up. A friend and I went on a Disney cruise seven years ago. One night when we were pretty buzzed, we decided to do the white backdrop photos and asked the photographer to recommend the most ridiculous pose. We were cracking up and yes, this was it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
These pictures crack me up. A friend and I went on a Disney cruise seven years ago. One night when we were pretty buzzed, we decided to do the white backdrop photos and asked the photographer to recommend the most ridiculous pose. We were cracking up and yes, this was it.
I’ve always wondered what those photographers must be thinking when the Kays show up. On the one hand, they’re professionals and I’m sure they’ve seen it all, and good for them for remaining patient and friendly in the face of this blatant ridiculousness. On the other hand, how can they not be totally creeped out by two adult brothers in matching outfits who come around every single night to take dozens upon dozens of posed photos?

Cut me some slack folks. I’m new to Instagram and only have it due to my adult daughter setting it up. I must admit that Instagram comes in handy when trolling. It also dawned on me that Michael has more selfies than should be allowed by law. He is a next level narcissist.
His alter ego 6 years ago
1656256168935.jpeg

dear old dad 3 years ago
1656256217524.jpeg

Last week. WTF?
1656256272642.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Michael eats at artist point in the wilderness lodge. Here is a recap:

says he has a friend in town
sits down and sees Snow White
squeals twice when dopey and grumpy come out
has awkward interaction with grumpy
has mushrooms bisque
eats salmon and tries prime rib. Would go out of his way for it.
does one hand clap
says “ oh my gosh and love it”
has a weird accent when the evil Queen comes out
got a very special dessert and special invite to meet the Queen.
waits 30 minutes to meet the Queen
describes the interaction with the Queen as “quick” which is code for they ushered his fat ass along.

some action shots plus the “friend“ in the background. 👀 at those chins.
1656337374708.jpeg

1656337427464.jpeg

friend in background
1656337494308.jpeg

• Haha
Moreso than normal?
IMHO, yes. The whole character meet and greets and strong desire to meet with Queen (waiting for 30 minutes after the meal is over just so he could meet her). It's all so strange to me, but I am not as plugged into the Disney community as a lot of you are.

IMHO, yes. The whole character meet and greets and strong desire to meet with Queen (waiting for 30 minutes after the meal is over just so he could meet her). It's all so strange to me, but I am not as plugged into the Disney community as a lot of you are.
You are correct. The wife and I are Disney freaks in that we go to the parks 3 to 4 times a week to eat and ride one or two attractions. We get hammered and people watch but I have zero desire to interact with characters. Michael’s interaction with “face” characters is over the top weird. It could be an act for the camera but I doubt it.

You are correct. The wife and I are Disney freaks in that we go to the parks 3 to 4 times a week to eat and ride one or two attractions. We get hammered and people watch but I have zero desire to interact with characters. Michael’s interaction with “face” characters is over the top weird. It could be an act for the camera but I doubt it.
The camera almost seems like an excuse so he can do it.

Reactions: 8
Michael eats at artist point in the wilderness lodge. Here is a recap:

says he has a friend in town
sits down and sees Snow White
squeals twice when dopey and grumpy come out
has awkward interaction with grumpy
has mushrooms bisque
eats salmon and tries prime rib. Would go out of his way for it.
does one hand clap
says “ oh my gosh and love it”
has a weird accent when the evil Queen comes out
got a very special dessert and special invite to meet the Queen.
waits 30 minutes to meet the Queen
describes the interaction with the Queen as “quick” which is code for they ushered his fat ass along.

some action shots plus the “friend“ in the background. 👀 at those chins.

friend in background
View attachment 1373621
The "friend" is Claire Freedom Stein. 100%.

This dinner happened back several weeks ago. She posted a pic on her IG and it matches up. I'm surprised that she isn't in the video because it's not a secret that Michael and Claire are super close.

Reactions: 7
Dave has a new one out today. I could only stomach 1 minute but it did inspire me due to the crappy accent he puts on.

8ZLaTT2AyinewyHqtC_ei4G0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Annoying Accent

Thanks. You did not disappoint.

• Haha
Glad to see the one hand clap was back in all of its glory today. It’s been a while since we saw him doing this dumb move.

• Haha
What the hell?! Dave couldn’t even recognise a photo of the Queen! He couldn’t pronounce Trafalgar to save his life and thought Leicester Square was copying New York! Hey, guess what Dave, America isn’t the first or best at everything! Also didn’t understand why there was a statue of Nelson Mandela in London.

He then read a quote on a Shakespeare statue about ignorance, really fitting for him.

And how would he like it if loads of people from other countries descended on America with pathetic imitations of the accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell?! Dave couldn’t even recognise a photo of the Queen! He couldn’t pronounce Trafalgar to save his life and thought Leicester Square was copying New York! Hey, guess what Dave, America isn’t the first or best at everything! Also didn’t understand why there was a statue of Nelson Mandela in London.

He then read a quote on a Shakespeare statue about ignorance, really fitting for him.

And how would he like it if loads of people from other countries descended on America with pathetic imitations of the accent?
He really is milking that trip for all it is worth considering he took it more than THREE months ago!

Dave, it's time to realize that Mommy led you and your brother astray when she told you "you should have your vlogs because you're so smart and funny!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.