Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikiMeerkat

Recap:

Michael, still salty about being unceremoniously booted from Disney’s good graces and media list because he’s a con artist, has been putting up videos criticizing the direction the parks are going in. That direction, of course, is one that doesn’t kiss vlogger asses. After a brief affair with a Royal Caribbean ship, he returned to Disney Cruise Line with a mystery guest along for the ride. He tried to get his Kaykateer army to convince the world that it was a girlfriend, but we all know it was his mom. His other recent misadventures include being bad at golf but pretending he’s amazing, and having a full-on orgasmic meltdown at the Guardians coaster preview.

Meanwhile in Ireland, Dave has been wandering around Dublin being amazed by water bottle refill stations, failing to check opening hours of attractions (sorry, “venues,” everything is a venue with this guy), searching for WiFi because he didn’t make sure his phone would be usable in Ireland, drinking a few sips of beer and pretending to be drunk, collapsing into giggle fits whenever prices are in Euros instead of American dollars, getting scared by clocks in a wax museum, and visiting a botanical garden in the dead of winter where he informed us that the plants were “standard” but that there “isn’t anything like it in the States.”

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jw0082

I am curious, how many people on here were originally Michael supporters and even patrons- who have now been completely blocked from commenting on any of his YouTube videos? Is it Michael banning comments or his moderators? If it is him, he's shooting himself in the foot as the number of views and patrons keeps tanking. If it is his moderators without his knowledge, they are destroying him. If he honestly believes Disney is listening to anything he vlogs at this point, hes delusional. He lost that privilege with his COVID cruise video. He has lost the magic because choices he made. Surrounding yourself with 80 people that constantly only praise you and build you up are actually taking you down.
I genuinely used to enjoy his vlogs when I found him around 2016 or so. I thought he was a little nerdy, I definitely thought there was no chance he was straight, but I liked how he showed his vacations and living vicariously through them. But slowly I started noticing things and he seemed to have a little bit of a holier than thou attitude. I made some non confrontational constructive criticism comments and they were always deleted. Even comments that I thought for sure would generate likes and dialogue weren't getting any engagement. I suspected him of trying to control his comment section when the dislikes weren't making sense since there wasn't any negative comments. Like NONE. So I started googling him to find out what his deal was and I found the GG site. I spent about 4 days reading pages upon pages of shit about him and I was floored. That's when I started rooting against him. I can get along with anyone as long as they're not a cheater or a liar. I may not like everyone and I'm sure plenty of people don't like me but as long as you're not fake, I can accept you for who are and respect your opinion. But Michael is as fake as they come and rooting against people like that is fun for me. As far as Dave is concerned, I just think he's an insufferable moron. 🤣

Reactions: 17

Claude4

VIP Member
I’m surprised this is still up.

Bailey Anns
11 hours ago
Dude, you never mentioned any Galactic Hero secrets - boo!!! Also, why would Disney listen to a small time vlogger. it's not like you have millions of followers. To them you are a small fish in a big pond.

A troll for Dave. Put down that doughnut Kelly.
9UhqlQye3FcolyPDwCLRMPvw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tyler Tube
13 hours ago
Dave why are you posting this 2 months late? Do they celebrate St. Patrick’s later?

Hide reply

JWAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave Kay

11 hours ago
Needed some time to edit!

xCpR_jNSv4sFx9SJ4Wc4M5I3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Train Wreck

@Dave Kay I had no idea you edited anything. Wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

kayneckbegone

Just saw Michael in the Emporium in the MK. I used to follow his vlog when he was a DC resident, now just follow this forum for kicks :) He looks like a 50 year old man in person and he looks very heavy. He was vlogging and buying golden womens mickey ears. I wouldn’t go out of my way for him lol

• Haha

Bison Burger

Hi everyone!

I started watching Michael several years back during the pre-“Florida Resident” days. Although he still came off as odd even back then, it seemed more innocent and he was far more watchable. His “excited out of state tourist visits WDW” angle was also far more relatable and interesting.

The wife and I would always make jokes about him but after the move to Florida, it intensified to pure hate-watching. Throw the arrival of Dave into the mix, who at one point seemed like he had it somewhat together and was the voice of reason, and it collapsed into being a total shit show.

Although it isn’t good for my blood pressure at this point, I still watch these two idiots for some reason. At some point I found this site and have lurked for a while. Finally decided it was time to jump into the conversation with some like-minded individuals.

Have a magical daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Bison Burger

Michael, we all know you’re not vlogging the parks because a) you’re bitter at Disney for putting you in the Trouble Corner, and b) even you know that your content is as stale as a two-year-old bison burger bun.
He doesn’t even like me anymore!

• Haha

Bruceman

I miss the simpler times when Michael would go on a cruise to have character brunch with Disney JR characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina, while drawing on the placemat.

Life’s just so much more complicated when if someone is feeling sick, you would give them ice cream in hopes to lower their temperature, since ice cream is cold and all, but not staying around to help them feel better, because it’s pirate night.

With the world upside down, I just wish I could watch a man do the same thing again and again and again and again, without a care in the world, declaring a spicy hot dog at Pixar Pier to be one of the best foods ever. Or crying because a waiter gave you free extra magical bread.

Oh to go back to those simpler times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jw0082

I decided to skim Michaels video from yesterday. This guy is lying to himself!!!! I've never witnessed a life decision go so badly for someone without drugs or alcohol being involved. In 3 years he's lost his job, lost a huge chunk of his fan base, his Patreon has almost been cut in half while he's doubled in size, he's aged 15 years with all kinds of strange growths protruding from his face and neck, he's alienated most of his family, he's been booted off Disney's media list after being caught lying about his vax status, he's had teeth literally rot out of his head from a constant overdose of processed sugar, and killed the favorite thing in his life by over indulging in the "magic" and he says he loves it!!?? Dude being a Florida resident is destroying you!! Michael if you read here, listen. You are not well. We all see it. We're the ones that you've banned from your channel because we tell what you don't want to hear. It's not negativity. It's not hating. It's reality! The cocoon you keep yourself surrounded by is toxic and negative. Those people who praise everything are keeping you trapped in this cycle of addiction. Nobody who tells you everything you want to hear cares about you. You've

I decided to skim Michaels video from yesterday. This guy is lying to himself!!!! I've never witnessed a life decision go so badly for someone without drugs or alcohol being involved. In 3 years he's lost his job, lost a huge chunk of his fan base, his Patreon has almost been cut in half while he's doubled in size, he's aged 15 years with all kinds of strange growths protruding from his face and neck, he's alienated most of his family, he's been booted off Disney's media list after being caught lying about his vax status, he's had teeth literally rot out of his head from a constant overdose of processed sugar, and killed the favorite thing in his life by over indulging in the "magic" and he says he loves it!!?? Dude being a Florida resident is destroying you!! Michael if you read here, listen. You are not well. We all see it. We're the ones that you've banned from your channel because we tell what you don't want to hear. It's not negativity. It's not hating. It's reality! The cocoon you keep yourself surrounded by is toxic and negative. Those people who praise everything are keeping you trapped in this cycle of addiction. Nobody who tells you everything you want to hear cares about you. You've
I hit post before I was ready. Here's what I was trying to say.

I decided to skim Michaels video from yesterday. This guy is lying to himself!!!! I've never witnessed a life decision go so badly for someone without drugs or alcohol being involved. In 3 years he's lost his job, lost a huge chunk of his fan base, his Patreon has almost been cut in half while he's doubled in size, he's aged 15 years with all kinds of strange growths protruding from his face and neck, he's alienated most of his family, he's been booted off Disney's media list after being caught lying about his vax status, he's had teeth literally rot out of his head from a constant overdose of processed sugar, and killed the favorite thing in his life by over indulging in the "magic" and he says he loves it!!?? Dude being a Florida resident is destroying you!! Michael if you read here, listen. You are not well. We all see it. We're the ones that you've banned from your channel because we tell what you don't want to hear. It's not negativity. It's not hating. It's reality! The cocoon you keep yourself surrounded by is toxic and negative. Those people who praise everything you do are keeping you trapped in this cycle of addiction. Nobody who tells you everything you want to hear cares about you. You've been spiraling down since you moved to Florida. It's time to let a little bit of reality enter your Disney bubble. The constant praise is the only thing that you can cling too that keeps you from the harsh truth. You use that as an unofficial barometer to convince yourself you're ok. You're not ok. You're clearly unwell. And if those people gave a sliver of shit about you they would tell you that. They're not your friends. A friend wouldn't watch you deteriorate to the level you have and continue to tell you what a great job your doing. Just because you delete things you don't want to admit doesn't mean they disappear. Those people were trying to help you because we all saw you heading down a bad path. As someone with first hand experience with addiction I'm telling you this. You are an addict Michael. As silly as it sounds to be addicted to Disney, it's a fact. This move and your refusal to acknowledge the real world while barricading yourself within the confines of Disney property has taking everything from you. It's one to go to Disney for a week and "escape". It's another thing to do it EVERYDAY! Disney has now become the ONLY thing you have left and it's the very thing that destroyed you. That's a dangerous place to be. The damage you're doing to your body is real. The damage to your mental health from constantly running from the truth is real. Every negative thing that you're going through is real. ITS TIME TO LET REAL LIFE IN!! It's ok to admit you made a mistake. It's ok to admit that you don't have the answers. It's ok to be scared of having to face the world without a place to run and hide. I highly doubt that even if you do read this it's going to have any affect on you. I'm sure you'll just label me a hater. But if anyone else is struggling with addiction and need someone who will be real with them I'm here. I've been critical of you in the past Michael and even made some pretty cruel jokes about you but this isn't a joke. Get some help man because it's really hard to watch this now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Well, here's the best part of today's video.

The Disney mug is blocking out Michael's mug. He should film all his videos like this.

1656085023518.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14