Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that atleast with Mike I can enjoyably hate watch him, Dave on the other hand I physically cannot put myself through… I seriously salute you guys who do… although his “music” and the theme park characters getting ready for reopening video is pretty funny in a stupid way I’m not even gonna lie😂

Reactions: 5
And he kept misusing the word journeyman. Apparently Dave thinks it’s a man who is on a journey.
Haha, I remember that! What an egghead.

It's just so astonishing to me that these 2 can't figure out how to use Google.

Speaking of which - Michael's video today is full of nonsense, contradictions, half baked facts, and misrepresentation of facts.

He can't even get the month right in regard to the technical glitch for annual passes that happened yesterday, June 28. He keeps saying it was on November 28. I guess June and November are easily confused.

1656513496865.png

He also recommends that you should purchase a less expensive Annual Pass and save the extra money for the after hours events, like MNSSHP or MVMCP. However, he doesn't mention that only 1 type of passes has been available for purchase to Florida Residents only until he starts talking about the AP glitch that happened on June 28. Then he suggests that Disney purposely opened the AP purchase site because attendance is down and Disney watches that kind of stuff (SHOCKER). If he had bothered to do any research, he would know it was a system error. FFS, can't he even just call Guest Services and ask?

And, don't even get me started on his assessment and "reporting" on the Brightline high speed rail situation. Again, he suggests it's a good thing that the rail station proposed to link MCO to Disney Springs, has been abandoned. He's excited because he thinks it means less crowds at Disney! YAY. Moron. He completely fails to mention the alternate plan to build a station near Universal and the Orange County Convention Center. Yes, it's a complicated issue, but he has painted a picture that the entire project has been scrapped.

Mickey Views just published a thoroughly researched and well balanced video about the rail situation. Michael is now trying a reporter/commenter style, and he is out of his league.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s got to crush Dave to have spent all that money for 71 views and 3 comments—all from trolls. At least he replied instead of deleting. I guess it’s starting to dawn on him that being famous is not in the cards.
1656515886247.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think Mike got an invite to the Wish's christening?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The Media cruise leaves today and you know he's not invited. I'm surprised he didn't runoff somewhere with his "more important things to do" 😂 He's gotta be seething.

• Haha
The Media cruise leaves today and you know he's not invited. I'm surprised he didn't runoff somewhere with his "more important things to do" 😂 He's gotta be seething.
Maybe he is finally going to the Star Wars hotel? 😂

Just kidding, I watched his future prediction video for that hotel yesterday and he was so excited to go and see it because he is/was such a huge Star Wars fan. Now he can't even think about that hotel without getting mad.

• Haha
Hey everyone - we're approaching the thread post limit!

Start making your suggestions for a new thread title!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You just inspired me. Wonder how long before it’s deleted.

8HhoPCwgdBbbEiH4GU4upIS3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Thelma Johnson

Thanks for the update. Please please please tell me you will be at the media event for The Wish’s official launch.

• Haha
Think Mike got an invite to the Wish's christening?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nope, he'd have posted something on IG already and there is nothing there. Even The Tim Tracker didn't get an invite

He's sulking for sure. He hasn't posted on his Patreon since Sunday and on his IG his last post was his "send me questions for a Q&A" two days ago

Michael & Dave Kay #10: The dumpster fire that is our Youtube channels

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Michael Kay in 90 Seconds did a good roundup of Dave's Hawaii trip.
I remember a lot of the bullshit Dave said/did on this trip, but what stands out to me, and what I missed before, is him talking about maybe needing shorts, and not even bringing any to begin with. We all know he is the world's worst planner, but its mind blowing he planned an extended Hawaii trip with the intent to wear jeans the whole time...regardless of whatever month this was. I remember the same issue this dolt had when he went to Miami as part of that ridiculous Dallas-Philly-Miami trip where he lugged an unrefrigerated cheesesteak for 18 hours to eat for breakfast and then walk around south beach for a few hours in like 90 degree weather while wearing jeans, and rolling his suitcase the entire time, and complaining about getting overheated, all while never doing anything else and never explaining why he bothered going to Miami in the first place or why he went to Texas before Philly. Good times.

nope, he'd have posted something on IG already and there is nothing there. Even The Tim Tracker didn't get an invite

He's sulking for sure. He hasn't posted on his Patreon since Sunday and on his IG his last post was his "send me questions for a Q&A" two days ago

Michael & Dave Kay #10: The dumpster fire that is our Youtube channels
not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be "that are our Youtube channels?" (sorry incorrect grammar is one of my pet peeves)

not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be "that are our Youtube channels?" (sorry incorrect grammar is one of my pet peeves)
No, it's correct as written. The subject of the sentence is singular "dumpster fire" so the verb is "is". Bill Clinton's famous dumb defense against a charge of lying/perjury something like that: it depends upon what meaning of "is" is.

Watched a video of the Wish tonight. Ship is built for kids. Colors are jarring. Dinner is going to be really noisy. It's not classic styling like the other ships. I won't cruise on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.