Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Dave’s video today! There is definitively something wrong with him. So cringy!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I seem to remember him turning 30, maybe in May. But if I am wrong, someone please correct me!
Mike is only 30. On his birthday show last year, several people were guessing he was 40 and he was so shocked. He looks much older this year! And I don't even know what to say about Dave. Today's video was something else. I couldn't even get through it.

Reactions: 1
Yay, I found you all. Thanks to whomever posted on GG to come here.

Reactions: 4
MIKE IS 30?!?!?!?!?! WUT He seems like 45 to me for some reason
Yup he was born in 1990 so he's 30 now. The weight gain and grey hair after moving to Florida is making him look rough though...but I guess the cougars are into it 🤷‍♀️

Mike's dapper day....how many times did he "adjust " his bowtie?
Yeah, I know. I also cannot stand it when he takes his sunglasses on and off on and off. FRE even cracks on him about that. Dude, just pick one or the other while your filming. It's distracting! (dare I say, more distracting than that mole or whatever that is on his shoulder that is sprouting a forest of hairs)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mike's dapper day....how many times did he "adjust " his bowtie?
It looks like he keeps adjusting because his shirt doesn't fit - it's WAY too small! You can see that he can't button the collar but put on the bow tie anyway so he keeps fiddling with it.

Reactions: 2
Apparently, I hate myself enough that I can actually go through watching these videos but Dave's most recent one pushed me over the ledge. What in the hell was that? You are at Blizzard Beach flopping around like a child, acting out a skit that makes middle school plays look refined. I was a long time lurker, but Dave Kay really angered me to the extent that posting this felt necessary.

Reactions: 9
I found my way over here!

Had to post to see if there was any reaction to Michael's latest cruise video, he gives his reaction to details about the new ship. It's hilarious that he is excited the most about the kids club activities, and kid-focused things like the Oceaneers Club. He put a big emphasis on wondering if there would be opportunities like an open house where adults could do some of the kid things and try the kid areas. Hmmm... I wonder if he knows that a single 30-something year old man is not the target demographic for these things... and the slide and kids clubs are for kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.