Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes he’s giving off pe.do vibes.

SpillTheTeaPlz here you go with this absolute disaster.

Oh hell no, I’m not watching 20 plus minutes of that tit. Hard pass! 🤣. I cringed at the first few minutes though. Also Michael should keep his shirt on please. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found my way over here!

Had to post to see if there was any reaction to Michael's latest cruise video, he gives his reaction to details about the new ship. It's hilarious that he is excited the most about the kids club activities, and kid-focused things like the Oceaneers Club. He put a big emphasis on wondering if there would be opportunities like an open house where adults could do some of the kid things and try the kid areas. Hmmm... I wonder if he knows that a single 30-something year old man is not the target demographic for these things... and the slide and kids clubs are for kids.
They do open house, but typically it for you know, the parents to go do stuff with their kids!

They have drawing classes in the kids areas specifically for adults as well, everytime I've done them there hasn't been a kid in sight and you also don't get to explore. It's sit down and draw, then leave.

I find it extremely creepy, that this is what he chose to focus on.

Reactions: 1
I'm not saying he's that, not at all my meaning. But he's definitely got some serious immaturity, if not stunted development. I mean most men his age on cruises are Dads with their babies or toddlers. They are their with their families. In the Disney vlogger bubble though these type of men are not his peers.

I remember when I first started following Michael a couple years ago when he first moved to FL I really thought he'd eventually get a girlfriend, and we, his viewers, would see his life change into being in a relationship, then perhaps a family, and we would watch it all evolve (like we are seeing with the Trackers). Now I see that will never happen and this is it for him, single guy roaming the parks with his brother and other vloggers drinking milkshakes, squealing, adding sugar packets to his desserts, playing Midway Mania, etc.

Reactions: 3
Why do so many people assume he’s straight though? Before I found this thread I assumed he was gay and that Dave was his husband since they have the same last name. It never occurred to me they were brothers. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do so many people assume he’s straight though? Before I found this thread I assumed he was gay and that Dave was his husband since they have the same last name. It never occurred to me they were brothers. 🤣
I don’t think he’s straight. And he and David do look like a couple when they go on cruises. The photos they take are ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Yes, agreed. If he is gay, his upbringing made it so he has to be so severely closeted, like he cannot even accept it about himself. He does seem 100% asexual though.

Reactions: 6
Yikes he’s giving off pe.do vibes.

Oh hell no, I’m not watching 20 plus minutes of that tit. Hard pass! 🤣. I cringed at the first few minutes though. Also Michael should keep his shirt on please. 🤢
I only made it about 3 minutes. Worst thing I’ve ever seen.

I’m assuming he has religious parents or something and he’s afraid to come out.
I'm not aware his parents are super religious. But they're both medical professionals (or were). The dad got in trouble for doing unethical things and got his license pulled or suspended (something like that).

Michael had a falling out w/ his dad and tried to get a restraining order on him (Dad is relative immobile, mind you, using an ECV / walker). This was back in Oct / Nov 2019 - before the pandemic. We all thought it was because Michael told him that he wanted to quit the good-paying government job (that he had for years - likely due to his grandma's connections) and start vlogging FT and he ended up buying a $400,000+ house in Windermere with very little down. We think (per the old Guru thread) that the dad flipped out on him (wouldn't you? LOL) and they got into it. The judge didn't approve the RO, by the way.

Someone popped up on Guru several months ago - named DC Darling - who claimed to have been in a several years' relationship with Michael. She had a lot of tea that checked out (we ended up being able to find her pic, cross-reference info, etc.) but a lot of info she dropped seemed nonsensical when pertaining to Michael or just plain over the top. Plus, if he treated her as bad as she claimed (enough where she said she had to seek therapy), she had to have been enamored with him just as much to have taken the ill treatment for so long. (She also was retroactively identified in one of the MNSSHP vlogs he put up around the time she said they were dating)

I don't get gay vibes from either. They're two backwards, socially awkward man-children who were pampered their entire lives, never told "no" by their mom, and constantly told that whatever they did was awesome and the best ever. Hence why David thinks he can actually sing. :ROFLMAO:

Michael's dream girl (he's referenced having past relationships in long-ago vlogs which may or may not check out w/ DC Darling's story) is probably friggin Cinderella. And so no one will live up to those standards. Dave WAS normal when he was going to USC (I saw the pics, saw a video where he was an RA, etc.) and then something happened when he moved here with Michael. As if he felt he needed to outdo his brother and / or develop some sort of odd schtick to succeed with YT. Dave also thinks he's "cool" based on stupid one-liners he uses. Oddly enough, given how he acts and looks, he listens to rap and hip hop and stuff - have you seen his TikTok? OMG. Yeah. You need to go there and watch some of that older material.

In all, they're just two morons.

One of which (Michael) is a fraud and a con-artist - specifically to get gift cards and patreons from innocent people who apparently like throwing their money at hairy beasts of man-children. (He still referred to living in the apartment shortly after moving to his new $400,000+ home in Windermere...can't let people know where you moved or that you bought a house lest those Starbucks gift cards dry up!)

Reactions: 7
When he gives you this look.....
10250693-014C-4BE1-B876-FF68E06BECF8.jpeg

1E1B799C-19A8-4862-94FC-E6AFC114F8F9.jpeg

7A0C30E9-29C1-4FF9-92A6-8A8C130A63B8.jpeg

A63E9238-CF78-4144-9DA6-EFEAB9988714.jpeg

you know you’re about to get locked in his basement

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You don’t get any gay vibes from Michael? Oh honey... 😂
If you're referring to me. No, I don't. (I'm a former CM so...I'm well aware of vibes)

I get man-child, fraud, and phony vibes. A wannabe Stacey Aswad. Big time.

I know someone exactly like Michael in my personal life. Everyone who meets him insists he's gay too. But he's not. He's just a socially awkward, mama-pampered 40-year-old man-child who thinks he's the tit. Michael Kay is exactly him only 10 years younger.

However, if you want to elaborate on exactly why you think MK is gay, do tell.

(and you can't cite the dumbfuck photos of him and David on Disney cruises. If you ever saw any of their old home movies, you'd see they've been posing like that since they were kids.)

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone find him on a dating app?
The only dating app they (Guru) talked about him being on was a straight one. 🤷‍♀️ I can't remember the name at the moment TBH though. I know he was looking for a girl with no tattoos though. I remember that.

The only dating app they (Guru) talked about him being on was a straight one. 🤷‍♀️ I can't remember the name at the moment TBH though. I know he was looking for a girl with no tattoos though. I remember that.
Damn! There goes mu chance!!@

I found it from Guru. Kind of hard to read but you can read what type of person he's looking for here = a woman. And this was only a year ago (age 29) though the pic is obviously not recent. LOL

He's looking for his "Disney princess." Wants a "kind, people-friendly and confident woman" who "loves Disney." and "no drugs or tattoos please."

1620248952688.png

Reactions: 2
lol at running his own business. Yeah he walks around Disney all day filming and uploads to YouTube.
He's probably referring to MouseHub, LLC. That was a "business" he had / has. He had it MD since 2015; looks like he re-registered it in Florida. The status still shows as active on opencorporates.com.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.