Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tried to post on guru about this thread, and apparently the word tattle is banned lol....I’m probably banned over there now. They have a lot in common with the trackers.
A8D45F04-5889-4C4E-97B2-05FD7258D04A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just tried to post on guru about this thread, and apparently the word tattle is banned lol....I’m probably banned over there now. They have a lot in common with the trackers.View attachment 547979
I saw your post on GG, and after a quick google sleuthing, I found this thread! BLESS YOU!!! Just for grins, I went to one of Florida Resident Edits Michael Videos on YouTube, found a DC Darling comment and responded to her that this thread NEEDS her. Here's hoping it gets her here!

Reactions: 8
I saw your post on GG, and after a quick google sleuthing, I found this thread! BLESS YOU!!! Just for grins, I went to one of Florida Resident Edits Michael Videos on YouTube, found a DC Darling comment and responded to her that this thread NEEDS her. Here's hoping it gets her here!
Awesome! Welcome! Hopefully DC Darling comes over too...we also have an Adam the Woo thread and a Tracker thread if you are interested.

Reactions: 3
What is up with the totalitarian behavior on Gossip Guru? Can't even mention a competing website? They claim to be under new management. Perhaps that new management hasn't taken a look at all the filters in place? I get having some filters in place for vulgar stuff or removing doxing but they seem to have way to much of a power trip there.

Glad people shared the message on the wasteland that is now GG. So, who's excited to watch Dave Kay put on skits with popsicle sticks?

• Haha
Michael also developed a Grab and Go Guide to Disney he tried to peddle years ago. Had the whole family in on the thing - complete with a strange ass informercial I remember seeing (it may still be on the internet somewhere).

Yeah. It's REALLY bad lmaoo

• Haha
What is up with the totalitarian behavior on Gossip Guru? Can't even mention a competing website? They claim to be under new management. Perhaps that new management hasn't taken a look at all the filters in place? I get having some filters in place for vulgar stuff or removing doxing but they seem to have way to much of a power trip there.
Yeah not sure but there were a couple of times that the mods or staff of guru would throw major shade towards tattle....while guru was going down every other day. They destroyed so many active threads by not maintaining their servers.

I can not wait for Dave Kay's Popsicle Stick Theatre. That or his first Superhero movie.
FC9B4894-3D30-4E60-BD57-8A8574D8A116.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A11FACD0-CD42-4EC7-A0C8-6293B19541AE.jpeg

oh boy! No more lines at Disney? I better watch! Also he had a casmember preview of the people mover? Is that what he’s calling the soft opening?

Reactions: 1
He did not ride the day of cast member preview. He watched them ride.

Why does he always touch his face in mock surprise? Doesn't he see how stupid that looks? Or the two-finger point? You're not a CM, Michael.

Why does he always touch his face in mock surprise? Doesn't he see how stupid that looks? Or the two-finger point? You're not a CM, Michael.
He is just the best vlogger there is and his content and "acting abilities" proves he should be the next Stacy.:rolleyes: It's an audition, in his mind, for him.

You mean these do nothing for you?
175782DF-A9A0-412C-9DC7-78DB986B68A9.jpeg

50540A15-C9D7-4794-9C40-ED2315D12AE0.jpeg

293DBB74-D825-4841-8A06-8DE876A8C5BE.jpeg

2BA1CAF1-A14A-4AE0-83E9-4EFE49D4F7F6.jpeg

E178803D-38AA-4CE2-A50E-E7999833950A.jpeg

4210C249-F093-4FA4-A18F-94F6F76C5D41.jpeg

D1224206-98A5-4EE5-9A34-A5A143DC26A0.jpeg

57FFA913-DB57-441E-9CF6-3CAD1566C4C4.jpeg

Also this one seems like a cry for help...why the double two finger point at your head Michael?
58525DF9-90B1-42A0-B8CF-D130534467C7.jpeg

• Haha
Serious question, is Michael gay? Also it’s obvious the only reason that Kyle douche is racking up subs is because he’s good looking. The cougars are wetting their panties.

He’s good looking for a Disney vlogger, maybe not model material. Better looking than me at least. “Shrug”

So is Michael gay? Lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.