Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s good looking for a Disney vlogger, maybe not model material. Better looking than me at least. “Shrug”

So is Michael gay? Lol
There was someone on guru who said Michael “super liked” a certain person on Tinder but I never saw screenshots or anything. We know he had a girlfriend who came on guru and we’re trying to get her here. So maybe?

Reactions: 1
Glad I found this place after the lack gossip over at GG and what ever is going on over there. How this asshat continues to get free DVC points and staycations is just beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this place after the lack gossip over at GG and what ever is going on over there. How this asshat continues to get free DVC points and staycations is just beyond me.
Welcome! Yeah he’s just found a niche of cougars who want to throw money and DVC points at him....will it continue when these families get vaccinated and travel starts opening up more? I doubt it, at least the DVC points will start to end. Then he will be begging Adam to bring him along for a hotel tour.

Reactions: 5
I clicked on Dave’s recent Blizzard Beach video to read some comments and found some of them to be interesting. Under one comment, there is a conversation between a few fans about being late to watch the video and how it is unacceptable. And one then one said “I hope the master will forgive you”.

What?? At first I thought it was a troll but I don’t think it is. Dave as “the master”? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, has Adam The Woo become Michael Kay's new brother now that David is leaving the business?
It’s definitely a weird partnership....for Michael to go from showing no on but his family to all in on meetups and ATW is a big move. I think Adam is a lonely guy and doesn’t want to film alone anymore. Michael also seems lonely whenever Dave isnt around and probably wants to feel included in the vlogging community. It also doesn’t hurt that Adam has so many more subs than Michael, who again has now been passed in subs by most of the others and Kyle Pali is right behind him.

Reactions: 2
This sounds horrible, but I was really hoping Kyle would fail as a vlogger. I’m so tired of these newbies quitting their jobs to walk around Disney filming for YouTube. The niche is too over saturated. I guess you can’t underestimate the dry vagina old cougar hags from latching on to a semi good looking 20 year old.

• Heart
It’s definitely a weird partnership....for Michael to go from showing no on but his family to all in on meetups and ATW is a big move. I think Adam is a lonely guy and doesn’t want to film alone anymore. Michael also seems lonely whenever Dave isnt around and probably wants to feel included in the vlogging community. It also doesn’t hurt that Adam has so many more subs than Michael, who again has now been passed in subs by most of the others and Kyle Pali is right behind him.
I think it is two things for Michael. I think he likes the attention he gets from Adam. It is definitely filling some void for him, whether it be Dave or even an older brother/father figure, albeit a interesting one. I also think the amount of subs and viewers Adam gets is an appealing draw for Michael. He doesn't have to put in as much work and hopefully gets some new subs and views from Adam's channel.

I think it is two things for Michael. I think he likes the attention he gets from Adam. It is definitely filling some void for him, whether it be Dave or even an older brother/father figure, albeit a interesting one. I also think the amount of subs and viewers Adam gets is an appealing draw for Michael. He doesn't have to put in as much work and hopefully gets some new subs and views from Adam's channel.
I think they work well together. Michael talking fast and Adam talking slowly about Disney kinda works in an Abbot and Costello way. Michael needs a good straight man. Someone who can roll his eyes at him with the viewers at home. Someone less crazy. Not more crazy, like David.

Reactions: 3
I think they work well together. Michael talking fast and Adam talking slowly about Disney kinda works in an Abbot and Costello way. Michael needs a good straight man. Someone who can roll his eyes at him with the viewers at home. Someone less crazy. Not more crazy, like David.
Yeah. I used think David was the normal of the two. Silly me. Now, I think David is a potential serial killer. He scares the hell out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A couple of things about Michael that have been really annoying me lately. First, the way he trails off at the end of sentences. So gross. Second, when two finger pointing around the parks, it just feels like he's trying to present it as though he had something to do with it instead of just being the weirdo he is.

Reactions: 1
watched FREs video about michael’s dapper day peoplemover vlog....goodness I don’t know how anyone can sit through a whole MK video right now, how has he consistently gotten worse at this? I bet FRE is getting a ton of material from the Disney Wish vlog.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.