Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael and Dave Kay have been mentioned a few times in other threads but haven’t had one of their own. Michael seems to be continuing his downward spiral while ignoring the real workd(Peter Pan Syndrome?). Dave has said he is done vlogging, then released another vlog....let’s not forget how he managed to stretch his Hawaii vlogs of the same 5 streets into months of riveting content. Hopefully this thread will be good and maybe some others will come over.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm here for it!

Dave's no longer vlogging... so he puts out a vlog Wed. and today. At Disney. Again.

Wed. at Wilderness Lodge. Today at the Poly.

And we're to believe he still has that new-ish FT job he blabbed in circles about a few months ago? :rolleyes: Apparently working at it all through 3-4 different hotel changes in Hawaii (including Aulani) plus a few days at Vero Beach too.

Reactions: 4
I'm here for it!

Dave's no longer vlogging... so he puts out a vlog Wed. and today. At Disney. Again.

Wed. at Wilderness Lodge. Today at the Poly.

And we're to believe he still has that new-ish FT job he blabbed in circles about a few months ago? :rolleyes: Apparently working at it all through 3-4 different hotel changes in Hawaii (including Aulani) plus a few days at Vero Beach too.

He has a FT job the same way Michael was still working for the government even though he was at Disney every day....but don’t comment on the videos bringing it up because Kelly will respond to you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has a FT job the same way Michael was still working for the government even though he was at Disney every day....but don’t comment on the videos bringing it up because Kelly will respond to you
Yeah. Kelly Wertz. I found her FB page awhile back after lurking on Discord. Yikes. Photoshop and / or filters are REALLY her friend. :ROFLMAO: She does NOT look like those pics she puts on YT in real life.

Reactions: 1
Thanks so much for creating this! I’ve been lurking on GG and there seems to be a lot of tea with this family. Anybody have the full story on the daddy drama?

Reactions: 2
Soooo in some other threads it was mentioned by never specified that Michael and Dave see attracting a “certain group” of people. Can someone please explain who that certain group is? I’m getting vague indications of chomo city

Yeah. Kelly Wertz. I found her FB page awhile back after lurking on Discord. Yikes. Photoshop and / or filters are REALLY her friend. :ROFLMAO: She does NOT look like those pics she puts on YT in real life.
Not to bash anyone for the way they take pictures(I hate pictures of me and never think I look good) but I’m always leery of people who post several pictures of themselves at the same angle in the same lighting with the same pose....because usually a different angle tells a different story

Soooo in some other threads it was mentioned by never specified that Michael and Dave see attracting a “certain group” of people. Can someone please explain who that certain group is? I’m getting vague indications of chomo city
I don't go chomo on him because that's a pretty serious accusation, IMHO... BUT the going thought his they attract COUGARS. :ROFLMAO: Like Theresa from NJ and Kelly and others who are married.

• Haha
Michael for sure has a big following of cougars who have viewed him as this sweet innocent young man who can do no wrong. They comment on all of his videos, love all his videos, and most are patreon supporters. From guru I’ve gathered that some of them are in the top tier patreon and have a separate group where they video chat with Michael separately from others in patreon which has caused a lot of jealousy. I think Dave got a large chunk of these cougars too when he did his own channel after being with Michael so much. But some of them comment on several disney vloggers so they might just be disney crazy/disney vlogger crazy.

Thanks so much for creating this! I’ve been lurking on GG and there seems to be a lot of tea with this family. Anybody have the full story on the daddy drama?
Just what I got from GG...and I don’t know if it was confirmed but dad was upset Michael was leaving cushy government career to vlog full time, lived with Michael in Florida for a moment but some kind of argument had to happen and Michael tried to put a restraining order on his dad. Now Michael doesn’t mention the dad at all but leaves old vlogs featuring his dad up to keep making money on him.

Just what I got from GG...and I don’t know if it was confirmed but dad was upset Michael was leaving cushy government career to vlog full time, lived with Michael in Florida for a moment but some kind of argument had to happen and Michael tried to put a restraining order on his dad. Now Michael doesn’t mention the dad at all but leaves old vlogs featuring his dad up to keep making money on him.
Yeah, and the judge didn't approve the RO so even the judge must have been like - STFU, man-child! :ROFLMAO:

And I agree re: the crazy Disney vlogger stans angle.

I DO think that some are innocuous - like Theresa. She has a decent looking husband and a handful of kids (plus special needs kid(s) ) so I think she uses (supports $$$, etc.) the brothers as a form of escapism and I get more of a motherly vibe from her. However, Kelly is another story. She is flat-out nuts and obsessed with Dave for whatever fucked up reason.

Reactions: 3

He has a sort of creepy "secret" level at $20 a month. He's likely making around $3k a month on Patreon but hard to say for sure:

We do know he has 302 patrons at the time I'm posting this.
I forget the breakdown but someone on guru had how many he had in the public top tier, but without patreon he wouldn’t be able to live where he does and would need a job, he struggles to get 10k views now

Speaking of where they live does anybody have any tea on them living in a $450k house a short distance from WDW? Something about their dad buying it for them or at least helping them out?

They both could be getting a ton of direct donations to skip over the Patreon fees but it seems they are living well above their means.

Speaking of where they live does anybody have any tea on them living in a $450k house a short distance from WDW? Something about their dad buying it for them or at least helping them out?

They both could be getting a ton of direct donations to skip over the Patreon fees but it seems they are living well above their means.
Windermere. New-ish development for the area (built 2007). Big house. No yard. Ugly, IMHO. Looks nothing like the touched up photos from Zillow. Different color than the photo. Neighborhood is packed like sardines. It's in Michael's name. He put VERY little down.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't know anything about Dad helping. I'd wager Mom helps more than Dad, given the attempts at a RO (I believe that occurred before the house purchase by a month or two)

Dave has been very very slow at putting his vlogs out from his SUPER Hawaii street walking adventure. so even though he said hes done vlogging he still has a lot of footage from when he got back from Hawaii in March and tagged along to Mike's staycations.

If you search michael’s real last name it’ll pop up, it’s way more house than they need but they still act like they are in the apartment

Dave has been very very slow at putting his vlogs out from his SUPER Hawaii street walking adventure. so even though he said hes done vlogging he still has a lot of footage from when he got back from Hawaii in March and tagged along to Mike's staycations.
He should have just released the vlogs he has already and then when it’s over make the announcement....honestly it’s not going to affect too many people he might have been able to make the switch and no one notice a difference

Michael and Dave Kay have been mentioned a few times in other threads but haven’t had one of their own. Michael seems to be continuing his downward spiral while ignoring the real workd(Peter Pan Syndrome?). Dave has said he is done vlogging, then released another vlog....let’s not forget how he managed to stretch his Hawaii vlogs of the same 5 streets into months of riveting content. Hopefully this thread will be good and maybe some others will come over.
Thanks for this thread! As boring as Mkay’s videos have been, between the two of these dingbats there’s always something to talk about. Like Dave’s “new content,” which seems to be exactly like his old content, except with a stolen “Coming to America” joke..... twice.
Also, someone’s gotta get DC Darling to come over here!

Thanks for this thread! As boring as Mkay’s videos have been, between the two of these dingbats there’s always something to talk about. Like Dave’s “new content,” which seems to be exactly like his old content, except with a stolen “Coming to America” joke..... twice.
Love / hate your name, BTW! :ROFLMAO: :sick: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
Someone should also be "ThatStrangeThingThatIsSproutingHairOnMichael'sShoulder" but that probably is too long of a name. hahahaha

• Haha
I logged on to guru to see if you can send private messages but I can’t....I don’t know if she is on the discord or not so maybe someone will have luck there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.