Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New
Long time reader, first time poster. Interesting to see the perspective of someone else who has interacted with the Kay's in real life. DC_Darling23 must have been wild dealing with Michael and the drama that comes with it. I worked with Dave for a few years. It's sorta funny seeing how some things get projected about what he does for work that just aren't true haha. I can confirm that his LinkedIn is accurate. I think we can all agree that it would be in Dave's best interest to keep his full time job and not make the mistake his brother made....also who just quits a cush gov't job like that? Curious to know if DCD23 finds that the thread projects certain things about Michael that aren't true or if they are spot on...I feel like they are probably spot on haha.

I actually just moved to the DC area and wonder if I'll run into the Kays when they come back to visit....
Yeah… it’s twilight zone-y between interacting with a Kay in real life (B.V. - before vlogging) It’s really a mixed bag on projections… a lot of posters are spot on, but there have been some wild conspiracy theories about his sexuality. Without wrecking too many reader’s minds, I will confirm he was very into 🐈 … when I look back I realize that was the only real substance to our “relationship” … everything else was manipulation and attempts to present a certain image which I saw through by the end.

I can also confirm that Michael talked about Dave having a position at Amazon. I wasn’t really sure what he was doing, but it sounded like a management position of some sort. Given how long ago it was, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did grow within the company prior to the Florida Resident/ pandemic life disaster we see unfolding.

DeskMate, don’t be disheartened by the non-believers in this group… I went through a lot of scrutiny and tit talk when I came out of the wood work, but they eventually trusted and embraced me after I provided receipts.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can also confirm that Michael talked about Dave having a position at Amazon. I wasn’t really sure what he was doing, but it sounded like a management position of some sort. Given how long ago it was, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did grow within the company prior to the Florida Resident/ pandemic life disaster we see unfolding.

DeskMate, don’t be disheartened by the non-believers in this group… I went through a lot of scrutiny and tit talk when I came out of the wood work, but they eventually trusted and embraced me after I provided receipts.
He was there for 1 year 11 mos. How do you know DeskMate was referring to Amazon?
I mentioned Amazon; it's also on his LinkedIn so no need to confirm. LOL

He also worked at Slalom for 2 years 3 mos.

How long did you date Michael again?

Reactions: 1
He was there for 1 year 11 mos. How do you know DeskMate was referring to Amazon?

Perhaps I misinterpreted the statement in terms of what was being stated/asked. I was just saying I can confirm at Amazon he likely he lead a team for accomplishments since from what I was told he was management (but then again it was just Mikey’s narrative so probably fluffed). And as a reminder and to catch new members up, we dated for about 3 years with the end coming shortly after the MNSSHP where he was dressed up as Prince Charming and I was there as Stitch. Things officially ended just before Christmas that year … when I had booked us a weekend trip to Williamsburg that he committed to, then he lied to me claiming to be too sick to go anywhere only to let it slip later he wasn’t really sick and just wanted to take his sister to the Star Wars movie instead of honoring his commitment to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He labeled it Ep. 1. This means there will be another episode. Hats off to anyone who was able to get through all 47 minutes of this 'vlog'. I didn't make it more than 15 seconds.
And Michael won’t even consider why only 4% of his subs have watched his newest video thus far. I’m wondering if this is the new excellent content he was hinting about last week. If it is he’s fucked.

Perhaps I misinterpreted the statement in terms of what was being stated/asked. I was just saying I can confirm at Amazon he likely he lead a team for accomplishments since from what I was told he was management (but then again it was just Mikey’s narrative so probably fluffed). And as a reminder and to catch new members up, we dated for about 3 years with the end coming shortly after the MNSSHP where he was dressed up as Prince Charming and I was there as Stitch. Things officially ended just before Christmas that year … when I had booked us a weekend trip to Williamsburg that he committed to, then he lied to me claiming to be too sick to go anywhere only to let it slip later he wasn’t really sick and just wanted to take his sister to the Star Wars movie instead of honoring his commitment to me.
DCD. Is this the video? How did he explain you couldn’t be near him? Are you in any of the footage?

Last edited:
And Michael won’t even consider why only 4% of his subs have watched his newest video thus far. I’m wondering if this is the new excellent content he was hinting about last week. If it is he’s fucked.
Peeking at what I can see on his Patreon, it says it's his "new format". Does he not know that podcasts are supposed to be audio, not a video of you podcasting??? :rolleyes: OR maybe he's now shifting gears to auditioning to be a news caster or work the red carpets interviewing celebs...or Dave when he hits it big!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like he uploaded the audio to Spotify under the name ‘Making Memories’

His habit of not proofreading is alive and well though. “I will be talking with members of our community of some of things that bring us wonderful memories.” Yikes Mikey.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Idk what you were all watching, I think this new direction is exactly what Michael's channel needs to accelerate his growth! A 46 minute segment interviewing some random friend about her passion for running, fitness and Disney? His popularity is going to go off the charts!

Please remember us when you're famous, Michael!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael's video today: Run Disney | Making Memories Ep. 1

I couldn't watch even a second of this video, I couldn't get past the title. Did Michael instruct us how to make our own memories? Or did he instruct us how he makes memories? Something else? In any case, there doesn't seem to any upside to watching any of Michael's videos. It may be that Michael decided that no one is covering exercise at WDW, but not a single one of his viewers is watching to get exercise info from a non-exerciser. Not one.

Reactions: 4
Michael's video today: Run Disney | Making Memories Ep. 1

I couldn't watch even a second of this video, I couldn't get past the title. Did Michael instruct us how to make our own memories? Or did he instruct us how he makes memories? Something else? In any case, there doesn't seem to any upside to watching any of Michael's videos. It may be that Michael decided that no one is covering exercise at WDW, but not a single one of his viewers is watching to get exercise info from a non-exerciser. Not one.
Did you read the comments? His 11 fans are in love with the new videos. 🤦‍♂️

• Sick
He labeled it Ep. 1. This means there will be another episode. Hats off to anyone who was able to get through all 47 minutes of this 'vlog'. I didn't make it more than 15 seconds.
I didn't make it more than a few seconds once I saw who he was interviewing. It is one of his moderators on livestreams and is also a Dreamfinder supporter on Patreon. No thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn't make it more than a few seconds once I saw who he was interviewing. It is one of his moderators on livestreams and is also a Dreamfinder supporter on Patreon. No thanks.
How much does that run at a month?

DCD. Is this the video? How did he explain you couldn’t be near him? Are you in any of the footage?
Let’s play where’s Waldo with this:
Do you see a blonde chick in a blue stitch costume (ears, light blue belly, tulle tutu) lingering in the background anywhere 😏 hint: maybe toward the end of the video

This was the night that started the end. He told me I couldn’t appear in any videos because he had to maintain an image with his fans and couldn’t be seen with a perceived girlfriend. It disgusted me as well as my mom and sister…we might have made a point to sneak into the background.😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How much does that run at a month?
That level is $20/month

Do you see a blonde chick in a blue stitch costume (ears, light blue belly, tulle tutu) lingering in the background anywhere 😏 hint: maybe toward the end of the video

This was the night that started the end. He told me I couldn’t appear in any videos because he had to maintain an image with his fans and couldn’t be seen with a perceived girlfriend. It disgusted me as well as my mom and sister…we might have made a point to sneak into the background.😂
Hi DCDarling. I have been around since you first popped on and all of the many posts back and forth from people.

It is at the 8:05 mark where you pop in frame.

• Heart
Hey DcDarling. Did Mikey ever make it longer than 15 seconds?

• Haha

Having a relative who works there I think it’s safe to say Dave may have worked at amazon but it was no where near a “management” position. Amazon has a level system L1-L11, and generally starting at L6 would be a management role and that is either for someone who has been there for multiple years and promoted to L6 (arduous) or an MBA hire from a prestigious school that is given a small team who works for them.(but is still part of a larger organization/team) Dave most likely worked as an L4 or L5 and worked with a team during his roughly 2 years there. I don’t recall if that was his first job out of college

That level is $20/month
I can't believe people pay him anything, much less 20 bucks a month. Are there any moles on patreon who can let us know what kind of tit show it is from the inside?
This content is so bad, I can't even hate watch anymore. So sad, he is throwing his 2nd career away and he's barely past 30 years old. If the podcasts are him buckling down and doing his best, I wonder how long the dreamfinders will stick around.

Did he remove his upload schedule from his YouTube banner? Did anyone notice if his schedule has changed at all?

I really can't remember if you shared this back when you first started commenting so I do apologize - do you have any other photos with Michael aside from that Halloween party?

I don’t know what this guy is thinking. He built a decent channel by having fun at Disney and providing small doses of mostly useful information when he wasn’t there. Then he abandoned that and just suddenly decided to throw anything anyone else has done at you tube and hope something sticks. Rants, relaxing music , walk and talk, drones, etc... now podcasts. I just don’t get it.

1641274150868.png
1641274201613.png

What's more annoying than Michael's two finger point? Michael's two finger shhhhhhhhh. :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the earlier videos, you can tell he was having more fun. He seemed to really enjoy himself and the editing was much snappier. It’s really too bad for him because it seems like the joy is gone and that’s reflected in what he puts out. It’s not just a passion anymore; it is also a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.