Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit that’s a HUGE drop
Down around 100 over the last year! Add the abysmal view count and the stagnant subscriber numbers and any NORMAL person would be trying anything to save their only source of income. Not our Michael. He is determined to go down in flames. I think he qualifies as insane. Repeating the same behavior and expecting different results. That's literally the definition. Good job Michael.

He's going to have move back to DMV and see if he can get his old job back.
I wouldn't be surprised if he burned some bridges on his way out. He doesn't seem qualified to do much of anything. What a huge mistake by him. I don't blame papa Kay for going ape tit on him about following through with this foolishness and throwing away a comfortable living and full benefits for life. That's something only an addict would do. But usually the drug isn't Disney world. 🤣.

Reactions: 4
Down around 100 over the last year! Add the abysmal view count and the stagnant subscriber numbers and any NORMAL person would be trying anything to save their only source of income. Not our Michael. He is determined to go down in flames. I think he qualifies as insane. Repeating the same behavior and expecting different results. That's literally the definition. Good job Michael.

I wouldn't be surprised if he burned some bridges on his way out. He doesn't seem qualified to do much of anything. What a huge mistake by him. I don't blame papa Kay for going ape tit on him about following through with this foolishness and throwing away a comfortable living and full benefits for life. That's something only an addict would do. But usually the drug isn't Disney world. 🤣.
Based on the drop every month, he should be below 200 next month. Pretty sad.

Reactions: 1
I know I'm late to the party, but I didn't see it mentioned.

Did anyone see the "Best of 2021" from FRE, and see....well I think it feels like a little wink-wink shout out Easter egg to our little group.

Hey, FRE.....I see you. ;)

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 9.56.17 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Next thread title: Michael only snacks alone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Michael has returned to an old favorite: assuring himself that everything is ok and magical. I've never seen a guy try so hard to convince himself of something that is so obviously not true.
Try Jojo's World's account of it being fortunate to be able to break Covid Isolation rules to celebrate Christmas at a friend's apartment with 5 other infected people, including the immunocompromised Kyle Pallo.

It seems self-serving delusion is common with Disney vloggers. I think they spend so much time in the fantasy of the parks they forget how things work in the real world.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to round up all the vloggers and drop them on an island battle royale style. It would be epic viewing. Can see PcDev smashing in Paging Mr Morrows head in with the handle of a lightsaber from Saavis workshop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to round up all the vloggers and drop them on an island battle royale style. It would be epic viewing. Can see PcDev smashing in Paging Mr Morrows head in with the handle of a lightsaber from Saavis workshop
We already know Dev's not above using his fists...

Who would even win? None of them are exactly outstanding physical specimens.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Michael was up way past his bedtime last night, so unlike all of the other vloggers who got their New Years videos out right away this morning, he finally got his 17 minute video up late this afternoon. HOWEVER, THAT 2 WEEK BREAK DID HIM WONDERS, THIS VLOG WAS SO GOOD & ENTERTAINING!!!!🎆🎆🎆 Just kidding. It was the same crap as usual. Also, he carries a backpack with him everywhere & still can't pack himself a bottle of water. Should I call this a clickbait tattle post to be cool like the vloggers. LOL!

Edited to add his latest Patreon numbers which was at 230 at the end of December, NOW 207:
His Dreamfinder tier went down from 101 to 93... looks like the sugar mamas are starting to drop off as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
An imagineered preachy Michael video from the Future titled: What We Are Still Getting Wrong at Disney World

Michael is sitting in front of a green screen. We are speculating that Michael is using the prison library's AV equipment. Michael begins the video with: "I want to talk to you about something that's been front and center on my mind lately. And that's going crazy in public. I think we're doing too much of it. We should step back, take a breath, and just try to enjoy the magic which DW offers to us every day. So take time to slow down, stop filming your rage, take a deep breath, the deepest breath ever, and just realize how much you that that is so very special."

Reactions: 2
His Dreamfinder tier went down from 101 to 93... looks like the sugar mamas are starting to drop off as well!
When does Mikey finally throw in the towel.

Given Patreon takes between 5-12% of the content creators $$$ let's shoot for the middle and say they're taking 8%

If he has a confirmed 93 Dream Finders ( would love to know where that # is coming from) that's $1860 and then we can be super generous and say every other sub is on the $9.99/mo which gets him to another 1100. That puts him at a generous (if you go high end) $2960 before Patreon takes their cut. After their cut he's down to roughly $2700 and then he has to pay taxes.

Now they don't do any withholdings so he has to remember things like taxes in a week or two when that 1099-K hits his inbox.

Social Blade then says he's dropping like crazy and on the high end is making $700 a month (he's not)

So if everything is going best end for Mikey, he's making $3500 give or take a month BEFORE taxes. He has to be bleeding money right?

1641175303149.png

Reactions: 3
He lists them by name in the description of each video. Copy and paste into excel for an easy count. You can go back to older videos to find how many he had in previous months.
Oh, I guess I'd have to actually watch his videos again and not just come here for the tea. Thank you for that !

Now they don't do any withholdings so he has to remember things like taxes in a week or two when that 1099-K hits his inbox.
HOLD UP.

This is a magical, safe, place to talk about Disney. No real world talk like taxes!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had the receipts for the multiple videos he mentioned not talking about taxes at Disney in ☹

Reactions: 5
HOLD UP.

This is a magical, safe, place to talk about Disney. No real world talk like taxes!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had the receipts for the multiple videos he mentioned not talking about taxes at Disney in ☹
I doubt many actually pay the taxes on their patreons. Taxes aren’t magical and MK can only do magical 🙄 hahaha apparently he has said that before according to the post before me. The whole family is shady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.