Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impressed that he was able to push through after being in such rough shape on a motorized scooter just a few weeks ago. What an inspiration! :ROFLMAO:
Nothing like walking an event that most people sacrifice junk food, make a serious effort to exercise, put their bodies through all kinds of pain and live a structured lifestyle putting in the hard work required to accomplish this goal. And here's this asshole who waddles is way through doing the most strenuous movement at the end when he throw his arms up. 🤦🏻

Reactions: 5
I wish it was a 10K so I could see what his time was. One of the nice parts of the 1/2 or the full is looking back after the race at your splits since they're all electronically monitored. Seeing if you've got negative splits or if you did something silly or see where you slowed down (to look at Characters/etc)

As a genuine Barry Manilow Fanilow, I'm disgusted that he tagged my sarcastic personal victory anthem. Oh well, at least I still have "Daybreak."

Reactions: 4
Hot takes:
1. Watch Michael while he’s listening to people speak. A common trait of narcissists is that they inappropriately interject — as in, they don’t react during conversations in a natural way. You know how when you’re telling someone a story and they might nod or say “yeah” or “mhmm” or whatever? Narcissists can’t do this naturally because they lack empathy, so they have to guess, and it ends up being super awkward. Pay attention when he does this — it’s usually not happening at the natural places where one would expect it to.
It's the Ellen style of interviewing.

Off topic, but Yankee in the South and friends are the most horrendous vloggers I've ever seen. I literally want to vomit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.