Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt many actually pay the taxes on their patreons. Taxes aren’t magical and MK can only do magical 🙄 hahaha apparently he has said that before according to the post before me. The whole family is shady.
It would be a shame if people reported him

YES!!! In my history of dating toxic men before doing the work on myself to be more healthy, he was the only raging narcissist who was self aware of his behaviors in that regard. He would constantly tell me he was “testing me” and I failed this test or that test, mention his ability to mirror me, and talk about how I got too close to seeing behind the mask 🙄

As for thinking he was Gods gift to women, he would make sure to talk about how good he was at “snacking” and how nobody could do it like him. Bragged about his ability to transmit passion with a kiss and fulfill women’s desires. Honestly, I was rather inexperienced when I was with him, so he seemed great… now I can say I absolutely would not go out of my way for it. Let’s just say he’s equivalent to that infamous burger at Geyser Point;)

The evil mom narrative was huge… she was the reason we couldn’t be together because she wouldn’t accept a non-Jewish woman. She was overly controlling and manipulative and treated dad like tit. She was the reason the family had problems and the villain in every story… He even told me he wanted to move out and live with daddy Kay and get away from her. Funny how things have shifted since. I’m really convinced he made her look so bad to cover for his own issues and to put me down without making himself look like the bad guy.

Happy ending though… Like I said, I worked on myself: went to therapy, spent some time just being single, looked for the toxic things I kept gravitating to in men and faced it head on. Now I can really say I’ve ripped the mask off and see through him, and most of you do too.
Long time reader, first time poster. Interesting to see the perspective of someone else who has interacted with the Kay's in real life. DC_Darling23 must have been wild dealing with Michael and the drama that comes with it. I worked with Dave for a few years. It's sorta funny seeing how some things get projected about what he does for work that just aren't true haha. I can confirm that his LinkedIn is accurate. I think we can all agree that it would be in Dave's best interest to keep his full time job and not make the mistake his brother made....also who just quits a cush gov't job like that? Curious to know if DCD23 finds that the thread projects certain things about Michael that aren't true or if they are spot on...I feel like they are probably spot on haha.

I actually just moved to the DC area and wonder if I'll run into the Kays when they come back to visit....

Reactions: 6
DC Darling is Michael a virgin or did he some 🐈?

Also is that goatee bringing back fond memories? 🐈

• Sick
Reactions: 2
We already know Dev's not above using his fists...

Who would even win? None of them are exactly outstanding physical specimens.
dev would be up there at the end.

PMM and theme park express would be the first to go. I could see Tim Tracker being sneaky as well. Jojo would kill Kyle in a heartbeat as he has no loyalty. Outside fav to win would be rix Flix, I can see him having by some tricks up his sleeve. Super enthused probably up there at the end after strangling Molly from all ears with a tower of terror lanyard

• Haha
Reactions: 1
dev would be up there at the end.

PMM and theme park express would be the first to go. I could see Tim Tracker being sneaky as well. Jojo would kill Kyle in a heartbeat as he has no loyalty. Outside fav to win would be rix Flix, I can see him having by some tricks up his sleeve. Super enthused probably up there at the end after strangling Molly from all ears with a tower of terror lanyard
If anyone knows how to sucker punch or grab someone from behind it's Dev! No doubts about it

• Haha
So, Michael's "new format" is doing a podcast as a vlog & interviewing his most special Patreon ladies. Let's watch those subscriber numbers drop even more significantly.

Long time reader, first time poster. Interesting to see the perspective of someone else who has interacted with the Kay's in real life. DC_Darling23 must have been wild dealing with Michael and the drama that comes with it. I worked with Dave for a few years. It's sorta funny seeing how some things get projected about what he does for work that just aren't true haha. I can confirm that his LinkedIn is accurate. I think we can all agree that it would be in Dave's best interest to keep his full time job and not make the mistake his brother made....also who just quits a cush gov't job like that? Curious to know if DCD23 finds that the thread projects certain things about Michael that aren't true or if they are spot on...I feel like they are probably spot on haha.

I actually just moved to the DC area and wonder if I'll run into the Kays when they come back to visit....
@DavesDeskMate so you signed up on Tattle just to confirm Dave's LinkedIn???? Odd. Maybe you could say provide some more interesting details about your experience with Dave. Was he as weird in real life? Was he normal? Did you work with him in San Fran or Texas?Etc.

Michael is close to rock bottom. A 45 minute interview of Jackie Greeley is a snooze fest. I’ll admit I didn’t watch it but holy duck in the first minute they talk about running races—-these hogs are walking not running.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael is close to rock bottom. A 45 minute interview of Jackie Greeley is a snooze fest. I’ll admit I didn’t watch it but holy duck in the first minute they talk about running races—-these hogs are walking not running.

That and I refuse to pay someone to be my friend. He’s a terrible friend.

Reactions: 4
Was this a person that "Runs" a 10K? Half? Full?

Last I knew the cutoff was 16 minute mile. Which is a 3.75 mile which is the boomer at the mall walking before the stores open pace. If they're doing a 12 minute mile, that's a nice jog and I'll respect it for a 10K or a half because you're moving. If they're at a 10 minute mile all the better.

But if this is some ham-beast that's truffle shuffling the 5K and claiming they're a "runner" then spare me

Reactions: 3
I can run a mile in 12 minutes in the cold is that bad?

Also what a way to launch a disney podcast with compelling and need to know information like running…

I can run a mile in 12 minutes in the cold is that bad?

Also what a way to launch a disney podcast with compelling and need to know information like running…
Are you trying to run a single mile? Are you going , pardon my French, balls to the wall? Have you been running a long time? A 12 minute mile is still 5MPH and that's a great start. Do you want to work on your time? Work on distance?

A 12 MM is running. Now it's up to you to decide on future goals. And maybe a 12MM is where you're content and due to a variety of factors is 100% A-OK. Keep it up!!!!

@DavesDeskMate so you signed up on Tattle just to confirm Dave's LinkedIn???? Odd. Maybe you could say provide some more interesting details about your experience with Dave. Was he as weird in real life? Was he normal? Did you work with him in San Fran or Texas?Etc.
Yeah, I agree.

Plus, I don't think we were saying it wasn't "accurate" (as in titles, employers, etc.) - more that many of the descriptions of his multimillion-dollar-related accomplishments (i.e., Amazon) actually were team-based efforts and not something he solely spearheaded, despite it reading as if he did.

Are you trying to run a single mile? Are you going , pardon my French, balls to the wall? Have you been running a long time? A 12 minute mile is still 5MPH and that's a great start. Do you want to work on your time? Work on distance?

A 12 MM is running. Now it's up to you to decide on future goals. And maybe a 12MM is where you're content and due to a variety of factors is 100% A-OK. Keep it up!!!!
a light jog with my headphones on when I’m on the treadmill at 6.5 I can clock a 945 but outside it’s a bit more I think it’s the cold.

Why I didn't watch Michael's video today: Run Disney | Making Memories Ep. 1

As if.

Why I didn't watch Michael's video today: Run Disney | Making Memories Ep. 1

As if.
He labeled it Ep. 1. This means there will be another episode. Hats off to anyone who was able to get through all 47 minutes of this 'vlog'. I didn't make it more than 15 seconds.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.