Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
keep bringing the intel. It would be funny if walking a 5 k hurt his foot or knee. I did watch a little of Michael’s video today and it was a rambling mess. My favorite Michael is “relaxing” Michael.
View attachment 934848
I know it's the angle, but the way his arm looks so tiny, it's like his head is inflating, cartoon style.

I have more than ten years on Mikey, and I was obese until about five years ago. How do I look better than him?

Reactions: 1
Log time lurker, first time poster. I had to reach out to let you all know two thing. First, according to patreon, Michael will be taking a hiatus for a few days starting Monday. No new uploads until the new year.

also, Michael was tooling around Disney in a mobility scooter/chair while with his family a few days ago. Not sure what is going on but it wasn’t looking good. Honestly hope he is doing ok. I know from patreon that he was worried about some upcoming tests and needing surgery. I’m not a fan of his work but wish him the best while he deals with whatever he is going through
@howdy85 question about the scooter...did he show pictures of himself in the scooter & stated it was his or could it be he was parking it for his grandma (or dad, doubtful) who may also be in town?

@howdy85 question about the scooter...did he show pictures of himself in the scooter & stated it was his or could it be he was parking it for his grandma (or dad, doubtful) who may also be in town?
He referenced it saying he’d hurt himself and needed the extra help. I don’t recall seeing it onscreen but he was definitely lower to the ground than usual while filming his head in front of landmarks. The way he was moving it looked like he was gliding rather than walking.
He referenced health anxiety and possibly going under the knife in a different video a few days before.

Reactions: 2
He referenced it saying he’d hurt himself and needed the extra help. I don’t recall seeing it onscreen but he was definitely lower to the ground than usual while filming his head in front of landmarks. The way he was moving it looked like he was gliding rather than walking.
He referenced health anxiety and possibly going under the knife in a different video a few days before.
Another question, so we can get your money's worth out of the $5...what was the post "Adam's video"? Was he telling his Patreon's that he was going to be doing the same as his "buddy" ATW & not filming at Disney, but enjoying his time there camera-less?

Another question, so we can get your money's worth out of the $5...what was the post "Adam's video"? Was he telling his Patreon's that he was going to be doing the same as his "buddy" ATW & not filming at Disney, but enjoying his time there camera-less?
I remember that one. Can I get back to you later today once I’ve had a chance to watch it again? I think that was the gist of it though.

I can watch the livestream he mentioned his injury/chair during again as well to see if I missed anything

Reactions: 6
If fatty-fatty two-by-four can't fit through the kitchen door, hurt him self truffle shuffling through the 5K I would lose it.

• Haha
Summary of Michael's babbling in today's video at the Grand Floridian: Another lecture from Michael telling the audience how IT is not enjoying life correctly.
I remember that one. Can I get back to you later today once I’ve had a chance to watch it again? I think that was the gist of it though.

I can watch the livestream he mentioned his injury/chair during again as well to see if I missed anything
Rewatching Michael is too dangerous, please be careful, that's really taking one for the team!

I have today's Michael word salad about half watched, watching the rest later today. I'll post something about it. Hint: It's awful. OMG to say he's phoning it overstates the amount of thought he put into it. It's about as interesting as watching moss grow.

Reactions: 7
Summary of Michael's babbling in today's video at the Grand Floridian: Another lecture from Michael telling the audience how IT is not enjoying life correctly.

Rewatching Michael is too dangerous, please be careful, that's really taking one for the team!

I have today's Michael word salad about half watched, watching the rest later today. I'll post something about it. Hint: It's awful. OMG to say he's phoning it overstates the amount of thought he put into it. It's about as interesting as watching moss grow.
Don't bother watching the rest. Another BS Ted Talk/fireside chat where he tries to convince us how it is better experiencing rides/attractions with family. Guy is a hypocrite. Didn't he at the Star Wars Galaxy Edge opening a couple of years ago make a point about waiting to wait for Dave before he experienced the Star Wars opening, but then went against this and went by himself a day before the real opening?

Also, he mentioned under his breath he has cruise(s) planned for 2022 and going to do a "reset" with some new video ideas. Well the golf videos, Ted Talks bashing Disney, and infomercials at a local Orlando sports grill sure did move the subscribers and view count this year! Patreon Dreamfinder count is at 93 as of this vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm just cynical but can't help to notice this news of surgery and medical issues popping up around 10-days ahead of the new month, when Patreon subscriptions tend to expire.

Could very well just be a coincidence, but seems like it could just as much be a thoughtfully-timed coincidence?

Reactions: 12
Maybe I'm just cynical but can't help to notice this news of surgery and medical issues popping up around 10-days ahead of the new month, when Patreon subscriptions tend to expire.

Could very well just be a coincidence, but seems like it could just as much be a thoughtfully-timed coincidence?
Michael is using youtube as a high tech way to panhandle. I don't believe anything he asserts because it's all about Michael promoting Michael.

Reactions: 6
So, his Dreamfinder patrons are down from 101 to 93, which includes 12 that dropped, and 4 that added. Plus he has 1 patron listed twice.

Saw this on his Facebook patron group

Joshua Jeffers
December 18 at 8:55 PM ·

out of curiosity and concern I was wondering if anyone knows anything about michaels dad cause I haven't seen him on michaels vlogs and I was just out of concern wondering if he is okay

3 Comments
Seen by 145

3 Comments

All comments

Same

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is anyone still checking the court records for the family? If his dad was in prison it would all make sense. He got angry and almost assaulted Mike (under stress). They possibly divorced to save assets. He’s “right where he needs to be.”

Exactly my thought. I think he’s even more desperate now for subscriptions, views, sympathy, money…

Reactions: 7
Is anyone still checking the court records for the family? If his dad was in prison it would all make sense. He got angry and almost assaulted Mike (under stress). They possibly divorced to save assets. He’s “right where he needs to be.”
You better believe I am. Nothing to report

He better go ahead and cancel that cruise before full payment is due, because they’re not going to be dropping that vaccine requirement for a very long time. Or does anyone think he got vaxxed and didn’t tell anyone?

He better go ahead and cancel that cruise before full payment is due, because they’re not going to be dropping that vaccine requirement for a very long time. Or does anyone think he got vaxxed and didn’t tell anyone?
If he was vaccinated he'd make a big show out of it. Unless his concern is that a large swath of his channel and stans are anti-vax.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.