Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks (?) to FRE, I have just checked out the Kay videos. I have read this thread and watched some videos. I still have questions:

1. Is Dave Kay for real? He acts like a Martin Short parody character with a lobotomy.
2. Are the Gem and Havok videos a real attempt at some kind of cinematic universe or is it an attempt at humor of some kind? Are more coming?
3. How are they not embarrassed by their behavior?

Reactions: 7
I started watching them because of @FloridaResidentEdits . I may sue FRE for PTDKS, Post Traumatic Dave Kay Syndrome. Does he really think he's talented? I am embarrassed for him, even if he's not. People in their 30s should not act like this. Please tell me this is some sort of Tom Green-like joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started watching them because of @FloridaResidentEdits . I may sue FRE for PTDKS, Post Traumatic Dave Kay Syndrome. Does he really think he's talented? I am embarrassed for him, even if he's not. People in their 30s should not act like this. Please tell me this is some sort of Tom Green-like joke.
Well, technically ol' Davey boy is not yet in his 30s. He's 28.

So I guess we have a few more years to suffer!?!? 🥴:ROFLMAO:🤮

Oh, who am I kidding. This manchild-who-is-done-vlogging will never change.

1640808761251.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dave cut your hair. Just buzz it off. Young men on YouTube these days are so lazy with the grooming. Their hair’s all over the place, beards are down their neck. Geez put a little effort in. Dave would probably look nice with a buzz cut and a 5 o’clock shadow. Michael is too far gone down the middle aged dad slide.

Reactions: 5
Dave cut your hair. Just buzz it off. Young men on YouTube these days are so lazy with the grooming. Their hair’s all over the place, beards are down their neck. Geez put a little effort in. Dave would probably look nice with a buzz cut and a 5 o’clock shadow. Michael is too far gone down the middle aged dad slide.
Michael was sporting a Doctor Strange inspired goatee in his most recent patreon video. Looks as bad as it sounds.

• Haha
Michael was sporting a Doctor Strange inspired goatee in his most recent patreon video. Looks as bad as it sounds.
Was it at least shaped well, or was it a slightly hairier region around his lips and where his chin used to be, with stubble everywhere else?

Reactions: 1
FRE: your Mikey ASMR is a work of pure, unadulterated evil genius.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.