Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was vaccinated he'd make a big show out of it. Unless his concern is that a large swath of his channel and stans are anti-vax.
Lose/Lose either way. Some could be anti-vax and for some it would be outrage because he's shining a light on his failure to get it until now.

Reactions: 1
Lose/Lose either way. Some could be anti-vax and for some it would be outrage because he's shining a light on his failure to get it until now.
That's something that didn't even cross my mind. If he gets it now, he has to admit he's been without it all this time. OOOF

That's something that didn't even cross my mind. If he gets it now, he has to admit he's been without it all this time. OOOF
At least there isn't any footage of him prancing around maskless amidst thousands of park guests of all ages, Run Disney registrants, etc.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm just cynical but can't help to notice this news of surgery and medical issues popping up around 10-days ahead of the new month, when Patreon subscriptions tend to expire.

Could very well just be a coincidence, but seems like it could just as much be a thoughtfully-timed coincidence?
This could be a reason for his latest grift. I don’t follow except these threads and FRE, how long ago was the runDisney event?? It’s strange for hip, knee, ankle, foot issues to be found weeks after the event. No I am not an Orthopedic doc, but have injuries from the military that needed attention. 4 knee surgeries in 8 years on the same knee that included 2 TKR surgeries in the last 6. Me thinks he is grifting.

Another post said something about anxiety as well, he could be using that for DAS in the parks. There was a rumor that he and PC Douche had tried to use it in the past. A$$holes!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He better go ahead and cancel that cruise before full payment is due, because they’re not going to be dropping that vaccine requirement for a very long time. Or does anyone think he got vaxxed and didn’t tell anyone?
He maybe but not admitting it, he mentioned in the comments he wasn't going to reveal it and give into the trolls. This was back when the vlogs were being released.

Michael has a new Patreon post titled 2023 cruise planing.

This could be a reason for his latest grift. I don’t follow except these threads and FRE, how long ago was the runDisney event?? It’s strange for hip, knee, ankle, foot issues to be found weeks after the event. No I am not an Orthopedic doc, but have injuries from the military that needed attention. 4 knee surgeries in 8 years on the same knee that included 2 TKR surgeries in the last 6. Me thinks he is grifting.

Another post said something about anxiety as well, he could be using that for DAS in the parks. There was a rumor that he and PC Douche had tried to use it in the past. A$$holes!!
A cast member came on Guru gossiper if I remember correctly. She worked in the dept that handle the DAS program and she linked a vlog she did talking about Michael’s use of DAS. She said he always used DAS for the same rides like buzz lightyear. This guy abuses the system. He might have a disability but up it’s doubtful.

Reactions: 2
He maybe but not admitting it, he mentioned in the comments he wasn't going to reveal it and give into the trolls. This was back when the vlogs were being released.

Michael has a new Patreon post titled 2023 cruise planing.
This is a Patreon/Dreamfinder event. He’s trying to coordinate with his biggest stans for a meet up on the cruise.

Another question, so we can get your money's worth out of the $5...what was the post "Adam's video"? Was he telling his Patreon's that he was going to be doing the same as his "buddy" ATW & not filming at Disney, but enjoying his time there camera-less?
Following up here, yeah that was basically it. That he identifies with that video Adam the Woo posted and that he’d like to spend more time off camera. It was hard to grasp his point since it was mostly word salad.

Are we allowed to post screen caps of his patreon live streams? Wouldn’t post his pictures or full videos, just screenshots as a reference

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I think Mickey may got hurt during the run Disney event. Could be Gout that kicked in but it should go away rather quickly if medicated and not running around so I think it would have to be something else. The point is that even if Mickey likes to ask for money he also wants to come across as a spokesman for Disney. And a spokesman would never show any kind of weakness in his head. If I was him I would probably make content about it. Going to Disney in a scooter is a new experience, great for content. Or I think his family might be over and they have told him not to make videos with them.

So I think Mickey may got hurt during the run Disney event.
We've seen him strolling around and trying on running shoes since the 5K. I know he's an elite runner and accustomed, but if he was having trouble that's suddenly bad enough that he has to zoom around on an ECV, while probably running over people's toes and not apologizing, that would have probably presented earlier.

Granted, I dropped a heavy dumbbell on my chest on Monday and still did Back Day yesterday, so I know about pig-headed pushing through an injury.

I just started watching, but Michael told everyone he's not going to be filming to enjoy all the time with his family, SO DAVE FILMS IT ALL INSTEAD?!!! Dave who rarely has a video decides to vlog his family time when Mikey states he's taking a hiatus. So what exactly is the point. Idiots.

Reactions: 8
Dave's vlog today is peak Dave. Mispronunciations, over exaggerations, and a side of word salad.

Michelle is in the vlog. She seemingly trolls Dave and Mikey a couple of times. It's pretty funny. The ending is weird.

During the outro, Michelle is off camera. Dave is kind of leaning back. Michelle enters from the bottom of the screen after crouching down next to Dave, her back towards the camera. It looks like she was caught in a compromising situation. Super weird considering they're related. That family is so odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dave's vlog today is peak Dave. Mispronunciations, over exaggerations, and a side of word salad.

Michelle is in the vlog. She seemingly trolls Dave and Mikey a couple of times. It's pretty funny. The ending is weird.

During the outro, Michelle is off camera. Dave is kind of leaning back. Michelle enters from the bottom of the screen after crouching down next to Dave, her back towards the camera. It looks like she was caught in a compromising situation. Super weird considering they're related. That family is so odd.
Saw it and thought the same thing. On what planet is DK on where he thinks not editing out that scene is a good idea knowing what it looks like? Then again maybe it’s an Xmas tradition for them…

• Sick
  • Haha
I just started watching, but Michael told everyone he's not going to be filming to enjoy all the time with his family, SO DAVE FILMS IT ALL INSTEAD?!!! Dave who rarely has a video decides to vlog his family time when Mikey states he's taking a hiatus. So what exactly is the point. Idiots.
Wow Michael looked like he was in really rough shape pushing through the pain in his mobility scooter while heading into dinner.

AND WTF WAS THAT AT THE END! I NEED A DRINK! 🤢🤢🤢

Memo to Mikey: If your t-shirt sleeves are choking off your arms, and it's not because you have big biceps, it's time for a bigger shirt.

• Haha
daves facial expressions and whatever the f*#! hes doing with his mouth while hes talking, trying to be dramatic i guess, are absolutely nauseating to watch. and that outro with michelle was straight up weird/inappropriate.

i couldnt actually watch to hear michelle trolling him, had to quickly skip through. even that was painful.

Reactions: 6
Did....Dave HONESTLY not know that "Sebastian's" is a reference to Little Mermaid without seeing the sign?

daves facial expressions and whatever the f*#! hes doing with his mouth while hes talking, trying to be dramatic i guess, are absolutely nauseating to watch. and that outro with michelle was straight up weird/inappropriate.

i couldnt actually watch to hear michelle trolling him, had to quickly skip through. even that was painful.
Agreed. It’s bizarre isn’t it? Off meds perhaps? How are these guys in their late 20s and 30s?! If a 15 year old did this, sure ok whatever; someone this old? There are some clear underlying issues here. And man these view counts are BRUTAL. Probably half are from here 😂

Truly no words for the head thing at the end. None.

Ok. who is Deri Bear?

View attachment 938691
Deri Bear
29 minutes ago
What was your sister doing at 13:05?
And deleted by Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.