Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never, literally never, had a Michael Kay video autoplay at the end of one of his videos. Most of the time, PMM will play. Even though I’ve been subscribed to Kay’s channel, do watch his videos daily (mostly), and would prefer say an old cruise vlog of his to play versus another sweaty food fest from PMM.
It's definitely a YouTube algorithm thing. YouTube suggests videos that have a good click through rate, watch time, and engagement. PMM's videos do really well and his channel is still growing, even after the parks and traveling opened up. You'll notice other vloggers have slowed down. PMM's metrics must be really good, so that's why you're probably seeing his YouTube videos get recommended to you. Same thing happens to me, eventhough I hardly watch his videos anymore.

I don’t know how YouTube works, but PMM videos get autoplayed for me ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why. I am subscribed, but I am subscribed to lots of channels. And even when I watch say an Adam the Woo video that’s not Disney content, at the end a PMM video will play. I guess it could be algorithm stuff. But I also don’t know if channels can pay for superior placement like that? If my experience is happening to others, PMM must get tons of views from that. It actually bothers me because I would prefer for say another ATW video to play at the end of one of his I‘ve been watching. I don’t watch PMM‘s videos daily, so it is weird that YouTube thinks I want to see all of them.

I have never, literally never, had a Michael Kay video autoplay at the end of one of his videos. Most of the time, PMM will play. Even though I’ve been subscribed to Kay’s channel, do watch his videos daily (mostly), and would prefer say an old cruise vlog of his to play versus another sweaty food fest from PMM.
as far as i know autoplay/suggested videos do not count as a view. the exception are videos contained within a playlist if you click on a playlist to watch. you have to manually click/select a video for it to count as an actual “view”.

I'm watching HBO's Waco miniseries. They just showed two FBI agents discussing the situation while eating lunch from Whataburger. What they did not show was a bottom-up view of the FBI agents' nostrils while they ordered the food. It appears that HBO does not consider ordering a Whataburger lunch interesting programming content. However, HBO doesn't have Dave's programming genius. I have never seen anything from HBO or any media company which even comes close to Gem and Havoc. Not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched Michael's second Wish video released today so you don't have to. One of Michael's first comments was an objection to having a bar near the theater. He hopes that it will be hidden, but he is afraid that it won't be. In Michael's world no one should be able to find an adult thing to do. What the F is wrong with this guy?

Reactions: 4
Never having done a Disney cruise, do they not have waitstaff in the theater taking drink orders? Because that's been every other cruise I've ever been on.

I just watched Michael's second Wish video released today so you don't have to. One of Michael's first comments was an objection to having a bar near the theater. He hopes that it will be hidden, but he is afraid that it won't be. In Michael's world no one should be able to find an adult thing to do. What the F is wrong with this guy?
They’re emotionally stunted. Stuck at 15 maybe? Booze is bad, can’t have an adult relationship, unhealthy parental relationships, etc.

Never having done a Disney cruise, do they not have waitstaff in the theater taking drink orders? Because that's been every other cruise I've ever been on.
I’ve been on one and frankly I can’t recall because it was only a 3 night cruise. Agree though, X, princess, RCCL etc all take drinks in the theatre for sure.

Reactions: 1
They’re emotionally stunted. Stuck at 15 maybe? Booze is bad, can’t have an adult relationship, unhealthy parental relationships, etc.
Can't think of anyone else's welfare re: masks, vaccines...

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Michael is still a virgin
I think he is too. I know what DC darling said, but I cannot imagine him having sex with anyone, ever. I don't think his mind is capable of it - he's just too developmentally stunted. I've always referred to him to Steve carrells character in the 40 year old virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin or asexual.

But there is something a bit unsettling about how childlike he is.

Reactions: 8
I think he is too. I know what DC darling said, but I cannot imagine him having sex with anyone, ever. I don't think his mind is capable of it - he's just too developmentally stunted. I've always referred to him to Steve carrells character in the 40 year old virgin.
I'm sure he would want to play a Disney song while doing the deed all while crying his eyes out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.