Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a degree in communications
And I do too (not from as prestigious of a program as USC though)… a previous poster mentioned that the Kay reality tv channels are so addicting because there’s a part of them that can be personally relatable, in a twisted nightmare bizzaro world reality sort of way… sort of like looking at what could have been if I had made different, poorer decisions along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Plenty of other vloggers (w or w/out kids) have taken time to feature kid-centric things because LOL you're a theme park channel so it makes sense. Honestly, I don't think it's him trying to creep kids. I think he's just trying to chase that dragon of discovery. Once again, he has become numb to things that used to bring him joy. So he's trying to find "new experiences" to recapture that joy. Unfortunately, those experiences are almost exclusively for kids so.....yeah.

Epcot will be opening their own Crepe stand soon so he will no long go to Uni for them. TBF, the Uni ones are just SWEET AF....oh....now I see why he likes them.
I can respect people who want to not do things like HHN, but what an opportunity to go to Uni right now and SHOW your viewers, "Hey if you aren't into HHN, here is what to expect to see during the day time." Heck, I can see the dumbass thumbnail now of him with a pixilated pumpkin, fake shocked look, "HHN IN THE DAY?!"
Hilarious that he still wants to get into movies or reality tv all the way from central FL. Why did he not stay in LA if that was his career goal? Why did he not do an internship in an appropriate industry when he was at USC? Doesn’t he have a network of former classmates out there who he can call on to help him get his foot in the door?

Everything about these two is such a mystery. Who thinks the way these two do?
comic joke, comic foolish
He thinks he'll get a phone call for an offer!

Reactions: 1
Anyways in terms of Orlando theme parks, the opening of Universal’s Epic Universe is going to be the biggest event in a long time. The smart theme park vloggers should be trying to transition over and establish themselves as the daily Universal guy, sort of like the Trackers were back when they were still likeable humans, to separate themselves from just being one of a dozen identical Disney guys. Golden opportunity for Dave Kay since he desperately needs a focus, but he was last seen wearing a Christmas hat during his cruise in August so I’m not sure if he’s mentally up to the task

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyways in terms of Orlando theme parks, the opening of Universal’s Epic Universe is going to be the biggest event in a long time. The smart theme park vloggers should be trying to transition over and establish themselves as the daily Universal guy, sort of like the Trackers were back when they were still likeable humans, to separate themselves from just being one of a dozen identical Disney guys. Golden opportunity for Dave Kay since he desperately needs a focus, but he was last seen wearing a Christmas hat during his cruise in August so I’m not sure if he’s mentally up to the task
RixFlix already has pretty much cornered the market on Universal already from a few years' back to now. Somehow he's grown to 80K subs and pretty much is 90-95% Universal...mostly regurgitating a lot of the same stuff (or very similar) over and over again with some more livestreams thrown in the mix now for $$$.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
RixFlix already has pretty much cornered the market on Universal already from a few years' back to now. Somehow he's grown to 80K subs and pretty much is 90-95% Universal...mostly regurgitating a lot of the same stuff (or very similar) over and over again with some more livestreams thrown in the mix now for $$$.
For whatever reason I can’t get myself to watch him. I’ve tried but just can’t get into it. Something about his content just doesn’t do anything for me. Surprised his channel is that big honestly

At least we know one place will be Mikey free for the next two months: Universal. :cool:
I never thought of it before but I'm kind of loving the idea of Michael trying out HHN! :ROFLMAO: Might need a change of pants for that video, how can we make this happen! Surely some of the sugar mama's read here, can any of you gift him a pass for just one night it would be so magical!!!

For whatever reason I can’t get myself to watch him. I’ve tried but just can’t get into it. Something about his content just doesn’t do anything for me. Surprised his channel is that big honestly
I used to like the park videos he made when his wife Nikki is there; she's one of the rare gems in the theme park vlogging bubble that seems like a genuine fan of the parks and the rides and has a fun down-to-earth personality. Something about Rix just feels off to me though; he feels like he's a lot more controlling now that he's a full time YouTuber, and that just makes everything it all feel more forced and awkward to me - kind of like two squealing brothers that delete at least 30% of the comments on their vlogs, on a good day.

Reactions: 2
If you're in the mood for a burger, get the burger. If you're in the mood for a turkey sandwich, get the turkey. Can't argue with that sound advice.
Ugh these No tit Sherlock musings might be my biggest trigger about their food reviews. "If you don't like mushrooms I wouldn't get the mushroom soup." Oh thank god, I loathe mushrooms and you guys really helped me dodge a culinary bullet!

And at this point I have to wonder if Dave is trolling by continuing to describe food as smooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like the park videos he made when his wife Nikki is there; she's one of the rare gems in the theme park vlogging bubble that seems like a genuine fan of the parks and the rides and has a fun down-to-earth personality. Something about Rix just feels off to me though; he feels like he's a lot more controlling now that he's a full time YouTuber, and that just makes everything it all feel more forced and awkward to me
same. i watched his videos for a bit, but then he did a few things that rubbed me the wrong way, and now i refuse to even hate watch. something just seems seriously off with that guy. and ive heard hes gotten really rude and short/controlling with nikki on camera recently, she just seems like a nice person (not that anybody deserves to be controlled or talked down to like that).

can someone please start a thread for rix?! there are some amazing internet sleuths here, i would love to read some dirt and hate on the guy.

Reactions: 4
Ugh these No tit Sherlock musings might be my biggest trigger about their food reviews. "If you don't like mushrooms I wouldn't get the mushroom soup." Oh thank god, I loathe mushrooms and you guys really helped me dodge a culinary bullet!

And at this point I have to wonder if Dave is trolling by continuing to describe food as smooth.
No way that he’s trolling. Maybe he started that way but the companionship of the camera was just too addicting to where now dude documents every moment and verbalizes every single thought that comes to his head. The guy is a complete freak show clearly in need of some big time help which he is not getting, and I think at the end of the day the whole point of his channel is to be able to deduct his $5 park admission fees and his $10 fast food meals from his taxes as business expenses for “Dave Kay LLC”. Sort of like the Trackers but on a much smaller, much more pathetic scale. Which is also fascinating considering this is the family of feds from DC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, just watched that Bay Lake video. He’s worse than he was before. More smug, more annoying, more obnoxious, more immature, and definitely more entitled than before. If it’s not med induced, there needs to be some serious counseling or something. Of course there’s the creepy pool scenes. I can’t imagine any adult woman that would date this. Are these parody videos? He can’t think that the videos are entertaining can he?

• Wow
If it’s not med induced, there needs to be some serious counseling or something. Of course there’s the creepy pool scenes. I can’t imagine any adult woman that would date this. Are these parody videos? He can’t think that the videos are entertaining can he?
I doubt it’s med induced, that’s too convenient of a scapegoat for these two. I think it’s the opposite, they are off their meds. Was David on any kind of psychiatric meds when he was living alone in CA and we all thought he was the normal one keeping Michael under control?

But medication can only do so much. Clearly they both need some serious counseling. Michael is carrying around so much baggage that he needs to discuss with a professional, like his relationship with his father, his concerning boundaries with his sister, his concerning boundaries with children, his concerning boundaries with what is considered appropriate and family friendly, his concerning relationship with DC Darling which he allowed to go on for 3 years knowing the entire time that he would never introduce her to Mother Kay because she wasn’t Jewish and because he could never love someone as much as he loves The Walt Disney Company and their Sysco sourced food prepared in an assembly line by minimum wage workers

I see Disney Parks Blog featured PersonalComputerDeveloper on their Instagram... Along with some other "creators". I wonder if Mikey is pissed he wasn't chosen to be featured. 😂
Screenshot_20210902-083402.png

• Haha
I see Disney Parks Blog featured PersonalComputerDeveloper on their Instagram... Along with some other "creators". I wonder if Mikey is pissed he wasn't chosen to be featured. 😂View attachment 741236
His content is always lousy, unoriginal piggybacking off someone else’s content ideas, he even admits himself that he struggles to come up with content ideas, and he is just so boring and monotone with no enthusiasm. The only passion he ever shows is during one of his monthly videos where he complains about the haters. Hilarious that he is the one who always gets officially recognized, the other vloggers must all be so pissed all the time 😂

But have to admit that he and Bianca wearing her ears are a much more photogenic and appealing couple for Disney to want associated with their brand than incestuous Michael and Dave (wearing his Santa Claus hat in August)…

And changing his name to PCDev (Personal Computer Developer) instead of something like just Charming Dev was just stupid IMO, but at least his channel actually shows up now when you search for “pcdev” instead of all the computer programming lessons I was getting before

Last edited:
  • Haha
Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 9.07.40 AM.png

Dave, unmasked and unvaccinated, taking his picture inside of Bay Lake Tower.
Edit.: Turns out it was taken in his hotel room. My apologies to Dave....

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see what wacky facial expression he chooses for the thumbnail for the “I’ve been banned from all Disney properties” announcement video, he might finally break 5k views with that one
My bad, the photo was taken in his hotel room. He's all good. :)

My bad, the photo was taken in his hotel room. He's all good. :)
Still has months of footage uploaded documenting him smiling and laughing as he broke the Company’s private property health and safety rules all for his own profit. Have some more for-profit fun Dave, Security’s Investigations department takes some time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.