Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
That was probably the most pointless video he has ever made. Mikey goes to HHN. Mikey states he does not like or watch scary things including scary tv shows. Mikey does one house. Does not like it. Mikey eats food. Mikey sees one show. Mikey leaves while the sun is still up. Mikey states he will never go back. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Claude4

VIP Member
Guess what? Michael eats an enormous amount of food and more than 9 desserts that I could count. Some funny parts:

“look at this amazing unobstructed view out of my stateroom” (except for that huge fucking life boat)
his first desserts were not good, first lunch in the buffet was better than dining hall which he hasn’t eaten at yet?
loves the flat seas. The Med can get very rough. Hope he gets to experience that during his 10 day cruise
“changing time zones makes me hungry” sure Jan…. “My new favorite ship” ships deck has wind “blockers” who knew
has 2 breakfasts his first morning followed by an enormous lunch. I noticed a running shoe on the table while he at three more desserts. hope his Achilles is killing him. That is all.

• Haha

DaveKaysChestHair

Tho is exactly how I imagined he’d be. @Medium Shirt, definitely “Dave in Hawaii” vibes. Just rambling, not looking anything up, guessing at what things are. And I knew, I just KNEW he was going to say it’s a dirty city! Along with many other complaints, this tourist says there’s too many tourists there!

The magic is definitely gone. One shot lingers on a street pole and he never mentions the Mickey sticker on it! Not to mention multiple one finger points!
IMG_8853.jpeg
IMG_8854.jpeg

DaveKaysChestHair

“ABSOLUTELY!”
Speaking of Papa Kay, my wife has been going through some serious squealing/two finger point/three chin/giant melon head/dandruff shoulders/waves of Disney withdrawals, so she’s been watching a lot of “Classic Michael.” She recently pointed out to me the similarities between Papa Kay and Pegasus in the videos.
IMG_8869.jpeg

• Haha

Medium Shirt

I cannot believe that years of watching the Michael Kay trainwreck on YouTube has finally ended with him quietly getting married and leaving the public internet completely.

I’m telling you, there had to have been some major leverage or bribery or ultimatum thrown around by the new wife to get him to walk away from his YouTube “fame.” Are we really meant to believe that the same guy who packed up his life and moved to Florida for the sake of his channel, then when it was dying went to such bleak lengths to resuscitate it, including but not limited to “running” 5ks and a visit to Peppa Pig Land… THAT guy was willing to give up what little fame and income he had without a more enticing counter-offer?! Not a chance. Could have simply been “I won’t marry you unless you stop acting a fool on the internet,” or could have been that he’s been a total liar all along, never gave a single shit about Disney and was truly just using it as a means of making money, and now that he’s found a different way to support himself he just stopped caring.
Personally, I've taken paths that have led to things that haven't worked out and I have had to come to terms that those experiments have failed. It could be that he's done that and moved on with his new chapter in life.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
In today's video, Mikey seems really grumpy! He complains that there are no public restrooms & of course, tells Italy they should really change that. :rolleyes: Complains that they don't know how to make a Frappaccino, but he'll drink it anyway.:rolleyes: States that this city is not his favorite stop, most likely because of the lack of gift shops. Eats a sandwich while breathing heavily & narrating. Gets gelato & states that the gelato in Orlando is much better. Gives a thanks to his Patreons at the end & says "Have a magical day" - which we haven't heard in forever.

• Wow
  • Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Maybe he was just so unhappy inside that the Disney thing felt good... Until it went south. He MUST have known people were making fun of him, etc. We all know Michael is sensitive and needs encouragement. We'd even see him reassuring himself time after time. Affirming.

All three kids seem screwed up. Very odd ducks. Their parents are weird. Over inflated egos, etc. Jane is still some sort of helicopter mother to her adult children.

So... I wonder if he met this woman and it clicked and this replaced the Disney thing. He feels good being with her. This is now his safe place.

Havok Karlsberg

This thread is nearly a year old. It's been moving along at the pace of Michael "running" a 5k. We need a Dave Kay life update.

• Haha

ddave007

Blast from the past. 6 years ago, Michael goes to the mall with his dad to buy a new Apple iPhone 8 Plus!

• Haha
  • Wow

MojoFilter

Cunard is too posh for his ass. He went to his room and cried into his camera because they kicked him out of the buffet for wearing a bathing suit. Thank you, Cunard, for having standards!

And this is a total tax scam, just like Mikey’s cruise videos and the Woo’s airport slogs.

advil

I gotta admit, out of the all ~Disney vloggers~ he’s probably the last one I thought would quit! He seemed legitimately obsessed with Disney World and Disney Cruise Line, unlike a lot of vloggers who just do Disney content cause otherwise no one would watch their boring life and lousy personally…

So is it really just because he got married or something? Was it because he lost the magic when he became a local? Was it because they didn’t invite him to media events and hurt his fragile feelings? Maybe a little of all of it…? 🤔

Medium Shirt

So... What the heck does Dave do for a living that allows him to be sailing endless cruises?
I think he managed to break into Mom's bank account. That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe Grandma left him a bunch of money, also. Who knows? It would be like him to just mindlessly blow it all on European dumbfuckery.

• Haha
  • Heart